<  messages to michael bay  ~  Michael Bay Thank You

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:15 pm
bad boyPosts: 1Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:21 am
I'm 24 year old, new father of a baby girl. Although that my all be irrelavent, I want to thank you Mr. Bay for the spectacular, unpresedented way you made Transformers. I never got to watch the cartoons as a kid only because we didn't really get tv time at my home but do remember them as being a part of my childhood. The reason I'm so enthused about your performance is becuase your work on this movie has set my passions of being involved in the film industry on firm absoluteness. I've always, since I was 7, wanted to be involved in the process of movie making. Whether in front of the camera or behind it, it didn't matter. My parents never supported this idea so I always put it in the back of my mind. I moved on from that "passion" and got married, had a beautiful little girl, and as of 2 months ago registered to start school and major in business. :dh ....boring I know....but I was good at it and knew I'd be successfull. On July 2nd I went to see the your movie "Transformers" and in myself was transformed. My passion that I had hid in the back of my mind were fully there again. The direction, the cinematography, the seamless special effects, the acting, the script, all of it reasured me of my dream and passion that from that day forward I would strive to be. I thank you. Not only did Transformers deliver everything a movie should, but it delivered something in me, to be as michael bay one day, to strive to that point of excellency in film making. My head bowed to you and a job well done.

Sincerely
ALDO MARTINEZ
UT

Offline Profile