<  transformers: a michael bay film  ~  What Jazz Should Have Been, and Should Be In The Next Film.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:16 am
User avatarbad boyPosts: 80Location: TexasJoined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:58 pm
Without giving too much away, they should repair Jazz, and make him into a Silver Z06 Corvette. Michael Bay even said in a interview that he was upset that Jazz as the Solstice was too small. I love that car, but Jazz as a Z06, come on, that would would rock! :D

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:19 am
User avatarmoderatorPosts: 1368Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:29 am
CJP wrote:
Without giving too much away, they should repair Jazz, and make him into a Silver Z06 Corvette. Michael Bay even said in a interview that he was upset that Jazz as the Solstice was too small. I love that car, but Jazz as a Z06, come on, that would would rock! :D
Probably why he damaged jazz so bad. We should all start a rebuild jazz campaign lmao :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:28 am
User avatarbad boyPosts: 49Location: Queens, NY, USAJoined: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:23 pm
If they can bring back Prime multiple times and Megaton/Galvatron I'm sure they can bring back Jazz. Besides, if they establish that "dead" Transformers can be repaired if they are not too far gone it'll give Bay all the more license to really brutalize those robots and up the destruction level.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:25 pm
User avatarbad boyPosts: 421Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:49 pm
Ooh. A Jazz corvette instead of Tracks.

I'd so get behind that.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:55 pm
User avatarsas agentPosts: 1221Location: Houston, TexasJoined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:39 pm
What's done is done. Jazz got tore up. If that is an allusion (I sincerely hope) that Jazz will be something else further down the line, if at all, then here's hoping. (with a few personal preferences thrown in off the top of my head):

Corvette Z06 (as CJP stated)
Porsche Carrera GT
Ferrari 599 GTB
Aston Martin Vantage

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:26 pm
I wasn't even disappointed they killed Jazz either, amazingly enough, since he's a favorite of mine.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:05 pm
bad boyPosts: 124Location: Stamford, CTJoined: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:01 pm
CJP wrote:

Jazz was about the same size as Bumblebee.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:21 pm
I'm fine with Jazz and Bumblebee being Chevy rods and all. In fact if I never see a Porshe Jazz or a VW Bumblebee, I'll be okay. My question though is....why a Solstice?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:42 pm
User avatarbad boyPosts: 197Location: Winter Park, FLJoined: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:20 pm
Because GM wanted to sell more of them. And they saved 3 million off the budget. And the corvette would have outdone the Camero. Which they wanted as THE car of the film. To sell a shitload of them of course.

IMO the Saturn version of that car looks better.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:12 am
User avatarveteranPosts: 1626Location: MinnesotaJoined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:57 pm
Grimlock wrote:
Jazz was about the same size as Bumblebee.

Jazz was tiny, much smaller then BB. They never really showed them next to eachother though so you really couldent tell.

I really hope they open up to more car companys next film, would love to see some Italy metal.