Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reports and Documentaries

Lightbulb Reports and Documentaries

Hey guys,

I thought why not share and discuss great documentaries and/or great reports with each other cause i always see interesting stuff and people might think it's interesting and might want to share it with third parties.

Maybe you like to discuss things that were interesting but think people haven't seen yet or might not have seen.

- Today i saw another part of BBC documentary LIFE it's all about nature and wildlife, very interesting to see, beautiful and weird sometimes.
    It's part of the BBC Earth series i believe.

- I also saw a documentary HEAR AND NOW about two older people that are 50+ and have been death their whole lives and under go a operation to "hear" for the first time in their lives because they want to communicate better with other people and make neexperiencebut expereince all kinds of thing while wearing these devices called magneticallyaconnectedticly conected with the device implanted into their head.

Have fun and start sharing!
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Default Re: Reports and Documentaries

Sorry for all the typo's thats because of the spellingcheck =/ so sorry about that it always leaves the wrong words in and pastes the wrong words together =/
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...

I saw RESTREPO last night well half of it anyways and it's similar to the popular last video game Medal Of Honor but it's not about Tier1, Restrepo is the hill they are on named after a soldier that died there, it's good documentary because you see what it's like there and what they have to go through and stuff, i know there are loads of documentaries like this one but this one is pretty good and you see what the events did with their minds leaving them some scars.

If your a bit into military stuff like me you might find this interesting to watch.

Banned

Cool! thanks for sharing this with us Mr Majestic!

I'll check it out later ok.

Banned

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-cost-of-a-coke/

ust watched this Doco and it was really eye opening! Shame on you Coca-Cola! :wtf

Curiosity

here!

IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1564623/

INSIDE JOB

For those who want to understand what is going on and how it all began, then you must see this documentary!

I havent seen this yet but i'm going to..

Too Big to Fail

Also a must see!

I'm also going to see this soon..

Zeitgeist: Moving Forward (FULL documentary 2h41m25s)

The Life of Muhammad: (BBC2)

A two part documentary explaining the history behind Muhammad the holy prophit..
    There's also a Dutch version of this but obviously English people will not understand and this documentary is in English and is similar to the Dutch version, if you view this documentary you will understand a lot of things that are happening around the world today and why.

Louis Theroux - African Hunting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHSlc...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDyh1...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtP4C...eature=related

Don't be a d*ck.

and...

Elephant Diaries (BBC Worldwide series):

Again.. don't be a d*ck.

The 11th Hour:

Dudes this is really happening btw, every year here in Europe this heatwave moves further up north and this year the drought has hit Spain really hard we heard here on the news, and i do think that industrial companies need to modernize their working gear because it's as old as sh*t! it's incredibly super dumb to hear that were still working with primitive and polluting working methods and machines.
    And the fact that everybody is sorting their trash is good but half of these recycle factories don't even function like they should and don't even recycle everything which is really dumb.. and i have to be honest here, when i saw this picture of Michael Bay sitting on the roof:

..and the things he said in TF1 about LA and how the richest city LA is dying because over overpopulation and removal of trees for buildings and parking spaces, it really makes you sad and just watching this pic with Michael watching the laying of Smog covering LA is just sad to see.. and you just wonder what Michael thinks about, i wonder how LA looked when Michael was a kid you know, was it all green with trees and grass? was the air fresher back then?

Anyways, go watch this docu. it's more aimed at US people cause certain things you just cant find back here in the European milieu but it's a good way to view it from a US standpoint.

Banned

I am Bruce Lee

Project Nim

Sena

Nice picks dude i totally forgot about the second docu. good thing you posted that, and had goosebumps with Sena docu. looks awesome totally wanna see that and Bruce Lee looks pretty cool too.

Banned

The Sena doco is really good, tragic but very well done.

Bruce Lee's doco is being released here this weekend (limited screenings at selected cinema's)

DEAD MAN TALKING:

It's about the third most best watched tv show in China about people facing death row being interviewed just before their execution and after their sentence.

This doc. made me feel depressed and i think it's sick of the presenter to continue her work like this, there has to be something mentally wrong with you if you can do this for 208 episodes.
    The impression this presenter made on me was not good.
    She seemed very proud of her show and she lets her kids watch it at home while she smiles at the screen.
    Even the judge that was interviewed smiled a bit while being interviewed.

Presenter:
    Attachment 5335

Judge:
    Attachment 5336

And if these people behave well enough their death penalty gets reduced to life in prison.. which is even worse.. they could rather shoot the person instead of keeping him/her alive in prison FOR LIFE.
    This made me appreciate my life of living in my country a whole lot better, so watching this actually did something good for me in a sad way..
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned

By far the best documentary on UFOs available with the best UFO video footage is the astounding Sci-Fi Channel documentary Out of the Blue. In addition to the captivating UFO footage, this excellent documentary includes revealing interviews with astronauts, generals, admirals, professors, and other highly respected individuals, all of whom have had direct experience involving UFOs and the UFO cover-up. Reasons for the intense secrecy around this subject are discussed, as well as implications for our world. Don't miss this riveting 90-minute UFO video available for free viewing at the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Majestic
    By far the best documentary on UFOs available with the best UFO video footage is the astounding Sci-Fi Channel documentary Out of the Blue. In addition to the captivating UFO footage, this excellent documentary includes revealing interviews with astronauts, generals, admirals, professors, and other highly respected individuals, all of whom have had direct experience involving UFOs and the UFO cover-up. Reasons for the intense secrecy around this subject are discussed, as well as implications for our world. Don't miss this riveting 90-minute UFO video available for free viewing at the link below.

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYPCKIL7oVw
    I just saw this documentary you posted, it was legit i think all of the video footage shown looked real too to bad they didn't talk about the UFO wave above Belgium would have liked to know more about it.

What i don't get is why all military bases are so freakin primitive with defenses against these UFO's hovering above our nuclear bases like WTF people..?
    Why THE HELL are WE humans replacing our harmless watercannons that we put out against riots, people who want to stand up for their rights and protest that get replaced with freakin Microwave cannons developed by THE FREAKIN MILITARY that can harm our health when standing to long in this!
    There's even a testvideo of this where a bunch of dumb people can walk infront of this weapon and experience a invisable heatwave sensation hitting them from half a kilometer away!
    This is seriously dumb as f*ck! The microwave weapons should rather be upgraded and be placed at these Military bases INSTEAD of letting two FREAKIN JETS take off whole ARE SLOW and COST TO MUCH that fly towards these UFO's!!! *facepalm* the US seriously needs to replace some old military personel with some fresh young heads jeezzzz..

And if there ever has been contact from these UFO's or alien life that they won't harm us i would live to see, hear or read who ever got this message from them..

Personally i think it's pretty primitive of these UFO's to just hover and fly above us instead of using their intelligence to communicate with us or create some device so we both can understand eachother.

Oh and i think that guys theory at 26:30 of traveling through a wormwhole and coming back to earth in the future theory is BS. Lol

This is short doc on getting people with cancer to and from treatment for those who can't get a ride. Also features some supercars.

I'm a big fan.

Casey
    View My Latest Video/Photo Work Here!
    https://www.facebook.com/CaseyJPorterOfficial

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingheart View Post
    I just saw this documentary you posted, it was legit i think all of the video footage shown looked real too to bad they didn't talk about the UFO wave above Belgium would have liked to know more about it.

What i don't get is why all military bases are so freakin primitive with defenses against these UFO's hovering above our nuclear bases like WTF people..?
    Why THE HELL are WE humans replacing our harmless watercannons that we put out against riots, people who want to stand up for their rights and protest that get replaced with freakin Microwave cannons developed by THE FREAKIN MILITARY that can harm our health when standing to long in this!
    There's even a testvideo of this where a bunch of dumb people can walk infront of this weapon and experience a invisable heatwave sensation hitting them from half a kilometer away!
    This is seriously dumb as f*ck! The microwave weapons should rather be upgraded and be placed at these Military bases INSTEAD of letting two FREAKIN JETS take off whole ARE SLOW and COST TO MUCH that fly towards these UFO's!!! *facepalm* the US seriously needs to replace some old military personel with some fresh young heads jeezzzz..

And if there ever has been contact from these UFO's or alien life that they won't harm us i would live to see, hear or read who ever got this message from them..

Personally i think it's pretty primitive of these UFO's to just hover and fly above us instead of using their intelligence to communicate with us or create some device so we both can understand eachother.

You're talking about beings with technology we can't even begin to understand or imagine. Our use of Nuclear weapons has the potential to cause devastation on a planetary scale. That is why they are so concerned with military installations. I've read several reports that claim ground to air radar and primitive microwave weapons brought down the Roswell craft, inside reports claim that the 509th AFB was being "monitored" by the craft for several days before it was downed. The army was able to track and hit the craft with various radar and microwave beam weapons before firing several rockets at it. As advanced as they are, they still have to abide by our physics and reality. On the bad side going up against beings and technology so advanced would be like throwing firecrackers into the sun.

As far as "Contact" is concerned, they have made contact with various governments and high ranking officials. A technology and biological sample exchange program was initiated and a secret pact to keep this from the public. Aliens to us is like comparing cockroaches to humans. They see us as a primitive, violent race and will only step up and make themselves known if we we're to do something on a planetary scale. Remember, this planet is prime real estate! Worst case scenario, they're just sitting back waiting for us to wipe ourselves off the planet and take back/fix our f@#k ups!

Microwave beam, acoustic and other "non-lethal" weapons are already installed in and around military and governmental buildings, it's part of the post 9/11 US patriot/defense act. I'm not at liberty to go into detail on this but i can say it's not just USA that has been secretly fitting various installations with "non-lethal weapons"

This doco goes into more detail about the Rendlesham base incident and the Belgian UFO wave.

Banned

Can't wait to see this!

http://soundcitymovie.com

Quote Originally Posted by CJP
    This is short doc on getting people with cancer to and from treatment for those who can't get a ride. Also features some supercars.

Video Link: http://youtu.be/x3Vh53KMPSs

I'm a big fan.

Casey
    That's really cool and very kind of them to do that.
    Well done and thanks for sharing!

Btw maybe they can ask the owners of a circuit to do two laps with these patients in one of these cars for free. Idea maybe?

Banned

Repost!

Top-secret military, government, intelligence and corporate witnesses to secret projects tell their true stories which disclose the greatest covert program in world history. This explosive testimony by actual government insiders proves that UFOs are real, that some are of extraterrestrial origin and that super-secret programs have energy and propulsion technologies that will enable humanity to begin a new civilization- A civilization without pollution, without poverty - A civilization capable of traveling among the stars.

I highly recommend the last 30 mins of the 1st video and most of the 2nd... all of it is amazing if you have the time to watch it.