6 8.96%
  • Niether

4 5.97%
  • Too close to decide

2 2.99%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Mikaela or Carly?

Default Re: Mikaela or Carly?

I remembered Shia from quite a few things before TF1 actually.

Quote Originally Posted by evergamer View Post
    I remembered Shia from quite a few things before TF1 actually.
    Yup me too, i saw him in 5 movies before TF1 and i recogized him everytime after i saw him in the first movie i saw => The Battle of Shaker Heights.
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Banned

it's tempting to keep fighting in this thread, but i'm tryin to resist... its best if this thread is locked.. ppl have no clue what they talkin bout..

Megan got Knocked up 2 coming out, and friends with kids as well.. what rosie have coming out? she gone back to modeling and showing her tits..

keep hatin on her, she couldnt careless! she's happy, she makin her movies, they went hard on her during the TF3 promo tour, she couldnt care less, she was chillin in Hawaii.. she making movies, she making money.. she couldn't care less about Transformers..

and im done wit this thread for good!

Dude calm down it's just a thread, Rosie probably didn't find a good script yet so she's further working in the model industry and why not, she gotta make money to ya know and "showing her tits" like you put it so nicely comes with the job * * * Super Model.* * *
    BTW are you a girl? Victoria Secret has loads of fantastic lingerie, panties and bra's you know maybe they have something for you? raawrr.. lol :P
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingheart View Post
    BTW are you a girl? Victoria Secret has loads of fantastic lingerie, panties and bra's you know maybe they have something for you? raawrr..
    lol bro, im a dude! hahaha. if i was a girl i wouldnt be searching for topless pics of her on the net now would i? lol

^lmao

For the Megan Fox lovers out there..

They have some great interviews with many celebs it's awesome

Nice interview she captured a piece of my heart with this i loved watching the cartoon back then btw :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXS0rN4LLW4

I love Megan Fox, I have nothing to complain about absolutely loved her in both Transformers movies, but I also love Rosie, I think they both added something to the experience, in the end I wish Megan had been in the 3rd, but I have nothing against the addition of Rosie, enjoyed her performance and character a lot as well. My 2 cents....

Damn I miss this girl too. Rosie did a good job but somehow she didn't took my heart as Megan did back in 2007.
    By the way this interview is right after ROTF and before she made the plastic surgeries. Now she looks worse.

This is weird..

I think everybody romanticized Megan a bit to much because no one knew she went with that dude from 90210 (Brian i think?) and she looked pretty hot in Two and a Half Men where i saw her for the first time she looked great there, i don't know.. some girls don't understand that when you have so many people falling for you should stop and stay the same and not change anything about you anymore when you look your best, maybe its like the tattoo addiction some people have, they get one tattoo and afterwords they think hhmm.. i can have one more and soon their whole body would be covered in ink it's the same as plastic surgery i think.. it's a shame of such a nice person..
    After the word spread out that Rosie was with Jason the hype around Rosie was less then Megan experienced but i think Rosie is far more beautiful this is just my personal taste because Megan looks a bit like my sister and i don't want that lol.. but still Megan has a nice personality/attitude and is a nice girl and actress nonetheless

Senior Member I Fight Giant Robots's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingheart View Post
    Looks like romance to me...

also...
    wned lol
    Just teasing the Mikaela fans here

??? what u mean
    I Fight Giant Robots

i think the blonde on the right beats both.

but i think i like mikaela more than carly. but i like carly a lot too. but she'll only
    be as good as mikaela if shes in another movie, because i think the fact that she was
    only in one movie, and we havent seen much of her its hard to like her as much as some
    of us liked mikaela. :P but that's just the characters though. im not going by the actresses.
    I Fight Giant Robots

but i will admit, i liked mikaela's characterization on how she knew how to work on cars and stuff. idk it just fit transformers.

I Fight Giant Robots

I think it has been said before but the Carly with Megatron scene at the end was more suited for Mikaele/Megatron given Megatron's reaction.

On the whole I think Megan Fox was more fitting in the Transformer franchise.