Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: date of the release is changed? to september?

Default Re: date of the release is changed? to september?

There's been rumors spreading that TF3 is being re-released in IMAX late August. Does anyone know anything about this?

Quote Originally Posted by warhorse View Post
    There's been rumors spreading that TF3 is being re-released in IMAX late August. Does anyone know anything about this?
    Source?

Well late August is in 10 days time. I highly doubt it, but why not. We haven't heard a single word from Michael after the movie was released. Maybe they are adding some new footage ..... that would be awesome.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Albershide View Post
    Well late August is in 10 days time. I highly doubt it, but why not. We haven't heard a single word from Michael after the movie was released. Maybe they are adding some new footage ..... that would be awesome.
    what if they do that re-release thing like avatar did.. it could happen. no one seems to be saying anything, if it is re-released,just hope its not only imax but other cinemas as well. why? cause my city doesnt have an imax.

Now with Nelson's post the rumor is starting to become a reality. Where did you heard about that in the first place?

As it is right now, the release date in Sweden is set to December 7th.
    I really, really, really hope that Michael Bay would look at the Director's Cut of Avatar on blu-ray and compare it to the theatrical version and see how much better it is!
    So Michael. Pretty please, sugar on top, do the same thing with the Dark of the Moon blu-ray if there are any completed scenes that has been dropped to the cutting room floor (the capture of the Autobots scene if it was ever shot, among others) and release a Director's Cut of DOTM that is like 15-20 minutes longer than the theatrical version!

Quote Originally Posted by frolunda71 View Post
    As it is right now, the release date in Sweden is set to December 7th.
    I really, really, really hope that Michael Bay would look at the Director's Cut of Avatar on blu-ray and compare it to the theatrical version and see how much better it is!
    So Michael. Pretty please, sugar on top, do the same thing with the Dark of the Moon blu-ray if there are any completed scenes that has been dropped to the cutting room floor (the capture of the Autobots scene if it was ever shot, among others) and release a Director's Cut of DOTM that is like 15-20 minutes longer than the theatrical version!
    I really hope he looks at movies that were actually improved by the extended edition, and not just made longer. Films like Lord of the Rings, Kingdom of Heaven, Daredevil, The Abyss (if you want a Cameron movie).