Thread: R.I.P. Ironhide .....

Default R.I.P. Ironhide .....

Why did Ironhide have to die? Couldn't they take the useless Twins for this scene or Ratchet, he always came to short in the movies ......

R.I.P. Ironhide ..... this is our Revenge ....

dscn3416.jpg

dscn3417.jpg

dscn3418.jpg

dscn3419.jpg

dscn3421.jpg

dscn3522.jpg

dscn3523.jpg

dscn3525.jpg

dscn3526.jpg

dscn3527.jpg

Banned

Default Re: R.I.P. Ironhide .....

:lmao

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by starscream1017 View Post
    Traitor! You posted from a stolen version of the film! Nah, just kidding.

But you had to post that right now? 'Cause I'm sad now, thanks.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    Traitor! You posted from a stolen version of the film! Nah, just kidding.

But you had to post that right now? 'Cause I'm sad now, thanks.
    lol, i found that pic online. some moron made a blog and listed why he hated the movie, this was 1 of the reasons. he also said rosie looks like a dude.:head

Quote Originally Posted by starscream1017 View Post
    Am I a bad person for giggling when his head rolled off?

ave more of such images, with Bumblebee and Optimus. xD
    I miss Ironhide .... : (

dscn3510.jpg

dscn3511.jpg

dscn3512.jpg

dscn3513.jpg

dscn3514.jpg

dscn3515.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

No don't kill ratchet off he is cool and one of the first autobots in the franchise.

Ironhide's death should have been handled properly

Quote Originally Posted by The Transformer View Post
    ...or at the very least, his death could've been acknowledged by somebody...anybody.
    Autobots!
    Transform and...make a BILLION DOLLARS!

Quote Originally Posted by Roll Out View Post
    ...or at the very least, his death could've been acknowledged by somebody...anybody.
    ^this^1312986502_09.jpg check it out new old school look for "Ironhide"

Quote Originally Posted by Roll Out View Post
    I just keep asking myself 'Why Ironhide?' over and over and over. /cry
    R.I.P. Ironhide

Well, there's always Transformers Prime to debut him in future seasons, or further down the road, a reboot will more than likely have him.

But yeah, killing him off in this continuity was a huge and stupid mistake. Pissed way too many people off. Was it really worth it?

It was the plot twist needed to lead to Sentinel's betrayal of the autobots...someone had to die in that scene, and they sure as heck weren't going to kill Bee...unfortunately it had to be Ironhide...RIP...although I did chuckle a bit when his head rolled off...
    "Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing." Optimus Prime

then they should take Ratchet or Mirage or Sideswipe ......

Quote Originally Posted by The Transformer View Post
    Ironhide dies in the middle of a clusterf**k of things going wrong! I understand why it wasn't adressed directly.

On the otherhand, I would have liked some sort of closure in the end of the movie relating to how many Autobots died during the 3 movies (Some sort of shrine at Nest with their insignias).

Maybe we can start a thread on the Forums to do just that!

good idea .... Wheeljack came to short in the movies, too ......

aaaaaaand my favorite pictures xD

dscn3540.jpg

dscn3541.jpg

I'm sorry, but that must now be…. xD
    I miss it in such a way….

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwHNGYE-E0M

Its funny but I never realized that Jazz and Ironhide both say the same line before their death scenes both of them say "Decepticon punk" and in their next scene they were both killed by the major villain, Jazz calls Brawl a punk and Ironhide calls one of the Dreads a punk and then they got got, damn.

You people are compaining that ironhide die are you kidding, first you people were compaining that the cons got defeat to easy and the lack bot death but now bay has ironhide killed you hate it, what do you expect this is a war everyone has to die, didn't any one see bee response to ironhide death his face he looking at ironhide right before SP shoots him again.

Its a war
    Tfw = rich_prime

I recently got the third movie on DVD/Blu Ray for Valentine's Day. I was both excited and sad. I went to see the film in theaters, wearing my Ironhide shirt from when ROTF had come out new. Heh..I was even wearing my Optimus prime 3D mask. I was so excited when I sat down. The movie was great! It was so awesome! Lighting, sound, camera angles, everything was put together so well! Lazerbeak tearing everything up, and transforming in a mini pink bumblebee made me laugh. Sentinel Prime sounded awesome looked awesome! I was just over all pleased. Ironhide was kicking aft of the Predator look-a-like Dreads....

Then everything changed... it happened so fast I wasn't sure what I was seeing..no that can't be right..that didn't just happen did it...? I knew my mouth was hanging open. No, my favorite character didn't just get shot by a good guy did he? Wasn't Sentinel a Prime? Primes are good right..? Soon realization set in, and I didn't want to believe it. Main cast, old enough to get attached to, should never die right? You don't just do that right? I suppose it was to make the ultimate betrayal that much more serious..

The rest of the movie past by like a blur, awesome and sad things happened. I could really appreciate all the work that went into that film. At least four digit numbers in hours it took to create such a master piece.

I wouldn't say that..Ironhide's passing ruined it for me, but it took a large chunk out of it. During that moment I witnessed two sets parents remove their crying children. My older brother muttered at me that the exact thing happened during the 1986 movie when he went to go see it, only it was a lot more than three or four kids. It made my heart sink. Kids shouldn't have to see their heros die on screen right? Which is why I understand a lot of parents kept their kids away from the Transformers movies.

I love and hate this movie. It is the pinnacle of film, sound mixing, and CGI. Thank you, Micheal bay, and Co for all the hard work, effort, and time; that went into this movie.

R.I.P Ironhide... and F@ck you Sentinel.

Senior Member Bot of Badassness's Avatar

Lets remember that Ironhide kind of hinted at his death in the first film that he was going to rust...

I think Sentinel killed Ironhide because he knew that once his betrayal was revealed, the strongest Autobots would come after him. Since Optimus wasn't there, the first Autobot he went for was Ironhide, then Bumblebee and so on.
    Top 10 Movies of 2016: Hunt for the Wilderpeople, 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi, The Conjuring 2, Finding Dory, 10 Cloverfield Lane, Deadpool, Zootopia, The Nice Guys, Me Before You, Lights Out.

Didn't you know that he came back to life and kicked some Decepticon butt. At least in my video.

I said this before and I'll said it again. Although Michael said that whoever dies in TF3 he'll stay dead, I guess he didn't thought that he'll do another TF movie. So in science fiction you never know what could happen. There are many ways in which you can bring Ironhide back.

Yeah, Sentinel killed Ironhide like that because Ironhide was the strongest one of the autobots there.

If a 'hero' goes down like that and you feel attached the movie did its job. I think it was a good move in the movie to kill Ironhide. A pity was that no one said something about it, even a brief mention. Especially from Optimus when he returns.

Another pity was that Dino, Sideswipe, Ratchett & Bumblebee did nothing after Sentinel drove into the building getting his things back. Proper autobots would try to stall him untill Optimus would arrive (where was he anyway?).

Back to 'feeling the death' : I had a difficult moment when Soundwave was ready to blow Bumblebee into oblivion. It went like "No no no" in my head. heh. Even though I knew Bumblebee couldn't be killed.

Kids at TF movies:
    In the Netherlands the movies have a 12+ rating.