Poll: who do you want to see

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: originally posted by omega supreme.

Default Re: originally posted by omega supreme.

Simon Furman drops hints on whats to come in 2008

Categories: Comic Book News, Company News, People News
    Posted by: i_amtrunks | Credit(s): Tazprime, Simon Furman
    Date: Tuesday, January 1st 2008 9:24pm CST
    Permanent Link | Discuss

Simon Furman has been busy over the New Year period, again updating his blog, revealing many little tidbits of information on what we already knew to be coming up in the year 2008.

First off from me, a trio of Spotlights: Blaster, Arcee and GRIMLOCK. All feed into the main ‘ongoing’ storyline to greater or lesser extents, with all three characters having scores to settle or something to prove (or both). Arcee is perhaps the most pivotal, but Blaster has definite repercussions, as does GRIMLOCK, which in and of itself leads into one of my main IDW/TF projects for 08.

Furman also hints at which direction the upcoming main books will be travelling:

And, of course, there’s Revelation itself, the fourth (fifth including Stormbringer) arc in the IDW/TF-verse, as the Dead Universe storyline that’s been bubbling under for a while now explodes into (un)life!

Add to that a hint of the upcoming summer story:

There’s also a series that goes back to a time before anything we’ve seen so far in the new IDW/TF-verse, one that will underpin the entire Infiltration/Escalation/Devastation/Revelation continuity.

and finally add to all the IDW Transformers work; Titan UK Transformers stories alongside other works such as Torchwood, Dr Who and TMNT stories and you have one busy writer.

To read Furman's full blog update, please click here, and to discuss all the upcoming IDW Transformers related work in this thread.
    "Autobots, let's go dismantle us some decepticons; So transform and roll out!"
    http://www.myspace.com/raddimus33

Moderator / formerly "Gunrock" The Great's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by raddimus View Post
    lol as for the spelling I'll check into it, I thought it was spelleddinobots but then someone retyped it dynobots so I went with that spelling...booo hooit's a good thing you got a logical side to that thing called a brain and could figure out I meant dino...lol jk. hey what's up with everyone being anal on spelling if you can freakin figure out what someone means with an incorrect spelling why care...lol?
    It was mainly a joke. I really don't care much. I make plenty of typos.

actually they have appeared as the DYNOBOTS in comics such as the War Within. Heaven forbid that there names differ too much than the ones they have on earth...... Yeah, I don't think they have "bumble bees" on cybertron, yet that was Bumblebee's name.

DOES NO ONE ELSE ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH QUESTION THIS SHIT!!!!1!!!1
    "...my heart is turned to stone; I strike it, and it hurts my hand..."

huh? and great I was just being a smart ass everyone was in a pissy mood this afternoon,so it started to rub off on me my bad didn't mean no serious offence.and once again thanks for the back yurado but the last comment about gods green earth...HUH?
    "Autobots, let's go dismantle us some decepticons; So transform and roll out!"
    http://www.myspace.com/raddimus33

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by uraydo View Post
    actually they have appeared as the DYNOBOTS in comics such as the War Within. Heaven forbid that there names differ too much than the ones they have on earth...... Yeah, I don't think they have "bumble bees" on cybertron, yet that was Bumblebee's name.

DOES NO ONE ELSE ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH QUESTION THIS SHIT!!!!1!!!1

I say toma(y)to you say toma(h)to. You have a ewe named Yu? Someone wants to record their song on a record. They're about to find their still point. Theres always little bits and pieces of the English language that confuse even the smartest person.