Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congrats Michael & the TF3 Crew

Banned

Default Congrats Michael & the TF3 Crew

Congrats Michael & the TF3 crew, on passing a Billion Dollars in Worldwide Gross. You did such a great job & put alot of hardwork into it. Dark of the Moon was such an amazing movie, i will remember it forever. Big Congrats again & I wish you the best of luck with all your future projects (hopefully a TF movie is one of them )

Default Re: Congrats Michael & the TF3 Crew

Congrats are definetly in order, and celebration as well. Mr. Bay and Co have out done themselves with Dark of the Moon.
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."
    -John Wayne (The Shootist)

Congrats! Nice job!

Those, who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves. Abraham Lincoln

Congratulations Michael and Crew for giving us 3 awesome movies and making Transformers bigger and cooler than it has ever been.

And to all the critics (mainly Roger Ebert and Co) - If there is another movie, please dont waste your time telling us all how 'crap' it is. One word and word number says it all, and pretty much shows that your pathetic views are not worth the time of day:

1 BILLION

Quote Originally Posted by David123 View Post
    And to all the critics (mainly Roger Ebert and Co) - If there is another movie, please dont waste your time telling us all how 'crap' it is. One word and word number says it all, and pretty much shows that your pathetic views are not worth the time of day:

1 BILLION
    Damn Straight. And if there not down with that well I got two words for them. I won't say them here, but anyone whose a wrestling fan will know where this is going.

I think I'll get a large coffee to celebrate.
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."
    -John Wayne (The Shootist)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by David123 View Post
    James Cameron? Where does he come in to any of it?
    James Cameron convinced Bay to use his 3D cameras and 3D movie production technology.

If you haven't already seen the various "Thank you" threads by now Mr Bay, here we go again =)

To Mr Bay, Mr Spielberg and all the staff and crew at ILM & Digital Domain.

5 + years in the making you finally did it! You took a classic and deeply cherished toy line and TV franchise and against all odds, regardless of what the haters said you made one of the most epic movie trilogies of all time. Even I was sceptical about how this franchise will pan out but you did it! For me this trilogy will now forever sit in my ever expanding sci-fi movie/most watched DVD archive next to Star Wars, Terminator, Alien, Predator & AVP, Batman, Matrix, LOTR, Avatar, Jurassic Park & Back to the Future and more..
    Now it's time for you all (especially you Mr Bay!) to have a huge party and then a long break. Sit, back relax and enjoy the fruits of your labour.

Thank You!

Jazz a.k.a Mr Majestic

big congrtulations to everyone who worked on film espically you bay for picking up series to begin with im still seeing it once week plan on seeing this 11 times if its possible saw the first one 10 times like to beat my scroe

I can just hear the "DUN DUN! DUN DUN!" from the DOTM score playing right now.

Congrats to MB and the rest of the crew. Hey, is this MB's first time in the billion dollar club?
    Optimus: One shall stand- one shall fall. Megatron: You still fight for the weak- that's why you lose!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by UltraPrime View Post
    Congrats to MB and the rest of the crew. Hey, is this MB's first time in the billion dollar club?
    yup. his first time. also the first time for paramount in the billion dollar club in their 99 year existence! so its a HUGE deal for everyone involved.

Quote Originally Posted by starscream1017 View Post
    yup. his first time. also the first time for paramount in the billion dollar club in their 99 year existence! so its a HUGE deal for everyone involved.
    primebillion.jpg

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bravepatriot View Post
    this is EPIC man! great job! you should make that note with megatron sitting in that presidents chair from the movie in it!

Congratulations everybody! Here it's already late afternoon and I'm going out to have a drink with my friends and celebrate the big event. :borat

Cheers!!!

Total gratz to Michael and his whole team. All of you have a done a fantastic job. I am sad this will be your last, but I am also thankful for the three movies you have done. Wonderful, wonderful job. Totally deserved by everyone involved.
    R.I.P. Ironhide

Again, hats off! Congrats Michael and the crew, everybody who worked on this movie D
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Thanks to Bay, crew & Art Dept. for the best TF fiLm of all time.

Thank you Michael Bay, the cast and crew for bringing such a great films (and a great trilogy) to the screen.

Above is a video I made showing my gratitude, along with showing how critics don't know jack.
    Optimus: "Amazing! A booby trap that actually catches boobies!"

CONGRATS, AGAIN, MR. BAY AND COMPANY TO THE BILLION-DOLLAR CLUB!!!

I posted my main 'congrats' in the "Box Office Thread"...but, will chime in here as well. The movie is just as good, if not better, every time I see it!

Dont mean to be nit-picky here but Paramount pictures was the studio involved and credited with "Titanic"...the 2nd biggest movie ever. Credit where credit is due...so, this is their 2nd movie in the 'Top 10'...and well deserved!!! It's been awhile....(since 1997)

Quote Originally Posted by eclectic53185 View Post
    Dont mean to be nit-picky here but Paramount pictures was the studio involved and credited with "Titanic"...the 2nd biggest movie ever. Credit where credit is due...so, this is there 2nd movie in the 'Top 10'...and well deserved!!! It's been awhile....(since 1997)
    Except, they only distributed Titanic domestically, which means they only made over $600 million off that.

Paramount distributed DOTM worldwide, of course, so this would actually make it their first billion dollar film.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IHeartBayhem View Post
    Above is a video I made showing my gratitude, along with showing how critics don't know jack.
    man that's alot of zero's! great vid.. im sharing it on my twitter, fb etc.. well made!

Banned

Optimus Prime has a Message for the Critics!

op message.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    Except, they only distributed Titanic domestically, which means they only made over $600 million off that.

Paramount distributed DOTM worldwide, of course, so this would actually make it their first billion dollar film.
    Didnt know that detail...thanks!

I saw that movie alot also and knew Fox was involved as well.

Optimus Prime has a Message for the Critics!

op message.jpg
    "Though a select few have been vocal about their hatred of this film, they are easily outmatched by the sheer number of those who cherish it. And because of this, it is a film I am proud to be in. For I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to any critics who gave Transformers: Dark of the Moon a bad review: Fuck...you."

*cue Linkin Park*

Crack out the bubbly and party!
    They call me Ratchet Girl for a reasonl.
    Yeah, I'm a girl...SO FREAKING WHAT????
    I will always love Ratchet. Don't even try to take my title.

ONLY ONE THING I HAVE TO SAY......

HELL YEA!!!

congratulations bay and co!!! you did a hell of a job!!!