Thread: Michael Bay attacks LAX (The Onion)

Default Michael Bay attacks LAX (The Onion)

http://www.theonion.com/video/nation...michael,20888/

I have nothing to add to this video.

Default Re: Michael Bay attacks LAX (The Onion)

So..? Kinda funny, but what now?

Nice. I'm working on a spoof video myself, so I haven't been keeping up with the internets, so I missed this one, haha. I love the Onion!! And I love Michael Bay. Oftentimes, I have that very same fear... what if they see all these drawings I have of explosions... "but they're for a movie!!" might not cut it. haha. thanks.

I get a good laugh out of The Onion every once in a while.

Want to hear what the Apollo 11 astronauts were really saying upon landing on the lunar surface:

(Fast forward to 1:50 for the funniest part.)
    I hate haters...
    Because "Dark of the Moon was f*cking robbed."

Wtf is this? my dinner almost got burnt because of this video.. omg this is a joke lol, jezus this was weird i thought this was for real untill i heard the Rock might be a early blue-print breakout blabla haha mann.. they did a good job at almost giving me a heartattack lol
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Banned

didnt find it funny, the k-swiss skit was alot better..

I've got to agree with starscream, K-Swiss was better

I was just thinking like what if with the next sketch there's some guy at some event challenging Michael to play some game on the Xbox or PS3 and Michael pretends he's bad at it and does as if his nose bleeds and accepts the challenge (this could be one of his crew members having a big mouth while working on the set with Michael) so we see Michael playing games on his Xbox or PS3 (PS3 of course ;D ) as it were (yes just to pretend he's a gamer would be really funny to see right? ha ha) and he's kicking ass online in multiplayer against this dude and saying all kinds of gaming terms like "stop camping you noob" and pops one in the head of some dude haha or "stop baseraping bro, ill kick your as" or "you just got pawned by Bayaos a.k.a. Chaos" haha or "Owww..! Headshot!" or "com'on, I'll Take You All On!" (Optimus Prime ;D ) or something simular you know, and while he's doing all of this he's multi-tasking making a deal with the boss of Paramount and stuff and making sure things are done on time on the phone and doing things on his iPad while we see him totally dominating the fields in the game would be sweet to see haha :P

Hopefully we see him playing Bad Company 2 or Gears Of War 3 ofcourse IF this ever happens ofcourse ;P

Maybe its not that super for his image but its pretty funny in my head
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!