Thread: Release a Blu-Ray Box Set that includes the Extended Versions of all three Movies

Default Release a Blu-Ray Box Set that includes the Extended Versions of all three Movies

Now, that DOTM is out, its time to think about how we could make a perfect Blu-Ray experience for these movies, seeing how they will never be in the theaters again.

We know that all three movies has some cut out footage. The first one had new footage in the IMAX version that was never seen or heard of again (however, a second of cut out footage can be seen in the Teaser Trailer).

ROTF had new footage in the Forest Fight, which was available in Wal-Mart and so on. However, here in Germany (and i think most of Europe), these extra Scenes were never available.

And even though it is not confirmed, we can assume that DOTM also has alot of cut out footage, seeing how some of the commercials had shots that werent in the movie (longer Shockwave fight).

Also, i think the movies could also profit from an additional alternative cut. Now that would be something.

Please, i really REALLY love the Transformers movies. I think the new footage would improve the first movie. Also, i want to see the Extended Forest Fight on Blu-Ray. Its time that Europe also gets those scenes.

Additionally to that, a Blu-Ray TF Box Set would just be fucking SWEET.

Default Re: Release a Blu-Ray Box Set that includes the Extended Versions of all three Movies

Agreed! Where do I sign this? :borat

Default Re: Release a Blu-Ray Box Set that includes the Extended Versions of all three Movies

Quote Originally Posted by Albershide View Post
    Agreed! Where do I sign this? :borat

I concur.
    Optimus: One shall stand- one shall fall. Megatron: You still fight for the weak- that's why you lose!

Quote Originally Posted by UltraPrime View Post
    I concur.
    yeah give us extra scenes .... twins and all

This would be awesome! Sure, maybe TF1 and ROTF aren't extended since I do feel everything important and cool got to the cut.
    As for DOTM, you can notice sometimes that something's missing. So an extended would be totally cool!

Even I don't have a Blu-Ray player, argh!

I would love to get a blu-ray box-set myself! with ALL possible additional scenes and behind the scenes and other bonuses. This would complete my Transformers journey!

Even if something is not missing..maybe they could make more film to help show us where barricade show up from..how the bots were captured...how the hell OP and SP reach to africa..It is Africa,,American doesnt have those trees and antelopes that were shown in the background...I saw shockwave twice.."main villain my butt",,,SP was the main man...How meg reached to the US....I still dont get it..how BB got caught right after saving Sam and Lennox...
    ~~~Everything our Government knew of aliens we were told had been shared. They lied to us. They've made a grave mistake."~~~

If there is to be a Blu-ray box set, it should be modeled after the AllSpark. That would be badass.

well there is a rotf and ft1 set isnt there?

and ill only get a blu-ray player when dvds go the way of video tapes.
    >Strangetown< A webcomic based (loosely) on the North Wales town of Llandudno. Go on you know you want to!

some of us only have dvd so I hope that the movie will come out in that format still. yes, I would like to see all the deleted sences

I hope they release as a SteelBook set.

Quote Originally Posted by nelson View Post
    Like the Inception Blu-Ray. Things in SteelBook are always cool.

Wait a minute, you want extended versions? Another one to the list. I hope it really happens!

I can't imagine the Blu-Ray's audio in 7.1! I wish I could see it with that audio.

Quote Originally Posted by nelson View Post
    I hope they made it available in the US market. TF1 and TF2 SB are only available in Canada and in some other countries in Europe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone from IMDB
    Why does Will Smith always play a black man?

My Blu-ray collection.

If they do some crazy set of all 3 with extra material for the first 2, then they need to make sure the 3D version of the 3rd is included in such a set.

What I would love more than anything (since there's no word on an "art of the movies") is for a display of the ILM/CGI renders of the all the popular transformers that have appeared in the series.

That would be the biggest treat, EVER.

look at what it did for the lord of the rings movies extended cuts.

Count me in

I'd buy it.

Just need a blu-ray player