Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DOTM Concept Art!

Default Re: DOTM Concept Art! ARTBOOK PLEASE!

I still cant believe, after 3 visually intense box office crushing epic movies, that i have to come on here and BEGG for at least one ArtBook (they could easily make 3). What are these publishers thinking? Do they fear weak sales? Lack of material?

PLEASE MAKE AN ARTBOOK!

Quote Originally Posted by CesarCardoso View Post
    I still cant believe, after 3 visually intense box office crushing epic movies, that i have to come on here and BEGG for at least one ArtBook (they could easily make 3). What are these publishers thinking? Do they fear weak sales? Lack of material?

PLEASE MAKE AN ARTBOOK!
    I am with you on this!! I would definitely love to purchase a Transformers Artbook! Doesn't matter if they make one for each film or a compilation! There must be one!!!
    "I BELIEVE WHATEVER DOESN'T KILL YOU, SIMPLY MAKES YOU.....STRANGER."

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Default Re: DOTM Concept Art!

Quote Originally Posted by Albershide View Post
    This is an early concept art, before the plot was finalized. I am guessing that at some point there was a plan for an action sequence taking place in Russia. Later they used the design for the final battle in Chicago without the vehicle mode.
    I thought Cloverbot was actually the robot form of the Waste Management trash truck.

Quote Originally Posted by CesarCardoso View Post

PLEASE MAKE AN ARTBOOK!
    I saw a video that had Bay saying the reason the artbook was cancelled. I've always wanted an artbook based on each movie, specifically the ILM models of the TF's.

After ROTF aired worldwide, I was intrigued in how magical the designs of the constructions turned out that I had to own a copy of an book with them included. It never happened.

Once I found out there wouldn't be plans (maybe in the future) for an artbook, I felt a big letdown from Paramount or who ever is in charge.
    THe only type of artbooks out there are from G1 or other TF arts from the past.

The main reason I became a fan of these movies is because of how well the designs of the robots were created.

i wanna see concept art of Skids and Mudflap in DOTM, i really wanna see how they would had looked like had they been in DOTM

Quote Originally Posted by Albershide View Post
    Also check out his Battleship concept art.

Thx for the new stuff Albershide.

I still want to see the renders for SOUNDWAVE/DREADS/SCRAPPER ETC.. final concepts, at least.