Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "She dumped me, I found someone better"

Default "She dumped me, I found someone better"

That was a helluva dig at Megan Fox! :borat
    BRING THE RAIN

Default Re: "She dumped me, I found someone better"

I didn't take it that way.

If it were intended that way it would imply that SHE quit the movie, which wasn't the case.

The Carly character is just a better person, in general, compared to the Mikaela character.

Senior Member I Fight Giant Robots's Avatar

the mom was hilarious in that scene. :borat
    I Fight Giant Robots

Carly made me miss mikaela!

Megan who...?

the thing is, you could tell the role was written for mikaela. I mean, she has a boss that works with cars. They're now living together...I don't see why they needed another character, other than the fact that they had personal issues. HOWEVER, i did like carly better...
    I Fight Giant Robots

Quote Originally Posted by I Fight Giant Robots View Post
    the thing is, you could tell the role was written for mikaela. I mean, she has a boss that works with cars. They're now living together...I don't see why they needed another character, other than the fact that they had personal issues. HOWEVER, i did like carly better...
    o YESS was her rol. And that is pretty clear.

I didn't see that at all.

IMO, if it we're written for Fox, Carly would have been an unloving, unsupportive bitch. It's been a minimum of four years since RotF, so there's no reason why he couldn't have fallen for someone else and moved in with her.

What was Dylan's actual job? I just figured he was a trust fund guy, who spent his money on cars and racing.

Quote Originally Posted by evergamer View Post
    I didn't see that at all.

IMO, if it we're written for Fox, Carly would have been an unloving, unsupportive bitch. It's been a minimum of four years since RotF, so there's no reason why he couldn't have fallen for someone else and moved in with her.

What was Dylan's actual job? I just figured he was a trust fund guy, who spent his money on cars and racing.
    Well, Carly was a better character because she got the part of an improved mikaela. but since the fact is that it is Carly, and not mikaela, carly is better. But if you think about it, after everything sam and mikaela went through they WOULD be living together. And I didn't know Dylan's job except he had a collection of cars. I don't really care though. I like Carly better anyway. :borat
    I Fight Giant Robots

I like Carly better anyway. :borat
    Same here.

argh! great i'm reading spoilers again and i've promised myself i wouldn't read them for this movie! So i'm not gonna, ask, but i'd bet Judy did something funny again.

Yes, i know it's a shame that i didn't see teh movie yet. I blame my work for it. Anyway, hopefully i would see it next week.

Judy: Unless you have a big...
    Sam: MOM!

haha that was crazy! what mom talks like that!? hahaha
    I Fight Giant Robots

Mine.

Not kidding.

Maybe that's why I love the parent humor(except the being high stuff from rotf).

Also, and I know this is subject to interpretation, but IMHO Rosie did a better job as an actor than Megan did.

Completely subjective, but you can't beat Carly's final line to Megatronů

Judy: Unless you have a big...
    Sam: MOM!

haha that was crazy! what mom talks like that!? hahaha
    That's my mother in-law. She's sooooo raunchy. Always doing sexual jokes at my wife and me. Kind of weirds me out a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by kucharsk
    Also, and I know this is subject to interpretation, but IMHO Rosie did a better job as an actor than Megan did.
    I totally agree. Plus I think Rosie's body is better than Megan's. But that's just my opinion.
    Driller-bot is thirsty.

Quote Originally Posted by evergamer View Post
    Mine.

Not kidding.

Maybe that's why I love the parent humor(except the being high stuff from rotf).
    I also liked the parents humor. and Simmons. They're all naturally funny. and the scene where sam was trying to start the car, (the scene after he met dylan) was Hilarious. that was the funniest scene. then, he was trying to laugh too hard (to pretend he's not jealous), and one of his eyes were closing. hahaha that was definetely the funniest.
    I Fight Giant Robots

The ride with Megan was great in TF1 but the magic wasnt as good in TF2 with her and Rosie brought that back in TF3.
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingheart View Post
    The ride with Megan was great in TF1 but the magic wasnt as good in TF2 with her and Rosie brought that back in TF3.
    I personally liked Megan Fox's acting in ROTF more than the first movie. But Rosie easily topped these two.

For a newbie to acting, Rosie was bloody good....and i thought the chemistry between the two was better than sam & Mikaela....

The fact that she is British and, IMHO, far better looking (And doesn't have a problem getting her clothes off for fashion reasons) does kinda help LOL
    Don S Davis 1942-2008

Godspeed

I live in my dreams I exist in a warzone.

I always called Megan Fox' excuse for her bad acting BS. Every single time her acting was crap it was everybody else fault but hers AND she would always say 'Well I haven't been given a chance to act yet. ' o-O Right so all those TV series, and movies prior to TF1 wasn't actually acting gigs- wonder what they were in her mind.

Well, Rosie has just proven just how talent less Megan Fox actually is. It's Rosie whose had ZERO acting gigs and look what she accomplished. Now imagine how far her range can go if she can act in such a movie Megan Fox deemed ' difficult '. I certainly hope to see more of Rosie in the future, she was an absolute delight on screen; and she shines in all her interviews. Unlike Megan Fox where in her interviews she's absolutely cold, snotty, unprofessional, grammatically incorrect, and has the wit of a goldfish...not to mention it's like listening to a dumb cheerleader. By the end of it you're left feeling lousy and wish you never even bothered to sit through it at all.

I will say this though; you'd think with the money Megan Fox made she could have put that money into acting lessons instead of a nose, teeth procedure and skin treatments and countless visits to nail and hair salons. Lot of good those 'skills' gave her. Just another reason to like Rosie; a natural beauty with smarts to boot!
    In dreams begins responsibility
    &
    If passion drives you let reason hold the reigns

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Z.T.L.FIRE View Post
    I always called Megan Fox' excuse for her bad acting BS. Every single time her acting was crap it was everybody else fault but hers AND she would always say 'Well I haven't been given a chance to act yet. ' o-O Right so all those TV series, and movies prior to TF1 wasn't actually acting gigs- wonder what they were in her mind.

Well, Rosie has just proven just how talent less Megan Fox actually is. It's Rosie whose had ZERO acting gigs and look what she accomplished. Now imagine how far her range can go if she can act in such a movie Megan Fox deemed ' difficult '. I certainly hope to see more of Rosie in the future, she was an absolute delight on screen; and she shines in all her interviews. Unlike Megan Fox where in her interviews she's absolutely cold, snotty, unprofessional, grammatically incorrect, and has the wit of a goldfish...not to mention it's like listening to a dumb cheerleader. By the end of it you're left feeling lousy and wish you never even bothered to sit through it at all.

I will say this though; you'd think with the money Megan Fox made she could have put that money into acting lessons instead of a nose, teeth procedure and skin treatments and countless visits to nail and hair salons. Lot of good those 'skills' gave her. Just another reason to like Rosie; a natural beauty with smarts to boot!

Rosie was wonderful for a newbie You re missing something here

Quote Originally Posted by Z.T.L.FIRE View Post

i used to think megan was better looking, but after i saw the movie, i think Rosie is hotter. :lmao Anyway, i agree. i heard megan say "these transformers movies dont require acting...i havent had a chance to act yet." and actually, they do require acting. that was actually ignorant to say for the other actors to. Shia has to do a lot of acting, and so did John Tuturo, and Josh and Tyrese. Megan's role did, but it looked like it didn't because she looked bored and looked like she was walking through the whole thing. So, speak for youself, megs. :head anyway, i like Carly anyway, so it doesn't matter. Mikaela is not very missed anymore...
    I Fight Giant Robots

Quote Originally Posted by PSofosNextGen View Post
    Rosie was wonderful for a newbie You re missing something here

That's what the OP meant- Rosie did better with less experience than the former actress with her many credits.
    "to punish and enslave"

In all honesty, I actually liked that they showed class and didn't BASH her to bits. Or at least that's how I felt that it was a breakup and he moved on as she did.

Rosie is just plain sexy and I'm happy to see IMO that as an actress she is so much better than Megan, period!
    Optimus: One shall stand- one shall fall. Megatron: You still fight for the weak- that's why you lose!