Thread: Box Office Results: Crossed the $1 billion mark

Banned

Default Re: Box Office Results

Quote Originally Posted by Albershide View Post
    When we see the Monday results we'll have a clearer picture. I think that DOTM will loose the domestic duel just by a very small margin.
    I will be so sad then ... then everything that will be said and done will be pointless ....Spider-man and Bat-man even Harry Potter won yearly crowns back then .... I want another director for TF4....Transformers will be a total failure in the USA...if lost the 2011 crown from Potter....

Banned

Some people are well paid for this failure if this happens....Harry potter never top a movie like this in the US at least now what happened and Potter rocketed over the moon with an astronomical gross like this worldwide....this is truly sad miss Hasbro.....I waited much more from Transformers movies ..... Many knows much more from the start than all of us....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Albershide View Post
    I'm pretty sure that they included the re release numbers but they didn't have much of an impact on the total number. Avatar's re release was a complete box office failure.
    I agree, most people here waited for the extended edition DVD instead of going to the cinema to watch it. James Cameron also said (in the bonus content DVD) that he's not finished with Avatar, he may release a super, hyper, mega extended edition version of the movie in the years to come.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Majestic View Post
    I agree, most people here waited for the extended edition DVD instead of going to the cinema to watch it. James Cameron also said (in the bonus content DVD) that he's not finished with Avatar, he may release a super, hyper, mega extended edition version of the movie in the years to come.
    The one of the 2 Avatars in the future will compete again with transformers of the future !!!

Banned

Gosh.... I really don't know what to say to that? Ok here I go... Yes, we know there are more Avatar movies confirmed but NO ONE has said anything about another TF movie.

Nobody move! It's vision is based on movement....

Banned

Gosh.... I really don't know what to say to that? Ok here I go... Yes, we know there are more Avatar movies confirmed but NO ONE has said anything about another TF movie.

Nobody move! It's vision is based on movement....
    Please check this out . Cameron mentioned Avatar 2 & 3 as well as Don Murphy "The Transformers" second trilogy continuing from the first and just absolutely not a reboot ! Thanks for watching

http://screenrant.com/transformers-4...gy-rob-122652/

Banned

Quote: "I donít know what happens next. Iím pretty sure there will be a second trilogy." - Don Murphy

"pretty sure" is not an accurate unit of measurement, what they really mean is that the movie companies want more money but they have to wait for Bay to return or someone else to continue the saga... as for now, nothing is CONFIRMED so all bets are off.

Banned

Quote: "I donít know what happens next. Iím pretty sure there will be a second trilogy." - Don Murphy

"pretty sure" is not an accurate unit of measurement, what they really mean is that the movie companies want more money but they have to wait for Bay to return or someone else to continue the saga... as for now, nothing is CONFIRMED so all bets are off.
    Sorry but I believe the opposite and i know some information more besides many days before ... so the bets are on Hasbro depends on the movieverse and this is the most logic step ... Unicron is coming ? Oh...yes.....sooner or later

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PSofosNextGen View Post
    i know some information more besides many days before ... so the bets are on
    :wtf

Oh really... go on... and please provide links & sources, especially what you know about Unicron appearing in TF4?

FYI, this has nothing to do with Hasbro... it's not like they approach Universal and tell them a make a movie just so they can make money off the toys and other memorabilia.

I will be so sad then ... then everything that will be said and done will be pointless ....Spider-man and Bat-man even Harry Potter won yearly crowns back then .... I want another director for TF4....Transformers will be a total failure in the USA...if lost the 2011 crown from Potter....

A "total failure" ????????????????????????????

You guys are ridiculous!!! over 1 billion dollars and it's a failure?? OMG some people say the stupidest things!

"Science Fair is over Meatbags" -Drift (aka Bender)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jafs81 View Post
    A "total failure" ????????????????????????????

You guys are ridiculous!!! over 1 billion dollars and it's a failure?? OMG some people say the stupidest things!
    word...

Ok..no.....just no......
    "I BELIEVE WHATEVER DOESN'T KILL YOU, SIMPLY MAKES YOU.....STRANGER."

omg not that shit again...TF a failure if it don't beat Potter??? OMG

:lame:head
    Those, who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves. Abraham Lincoln

It's pretty sad when certain people consider "making less money than the other guy" total failure. By that logic, if I'm making an honest living as say...a real estate agent for example, I would still be a failure because I'm not making as much money as Donald Trump.

OH GOD NO! :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

This is the last time I'm going to post in this thread. Your obsession was funny to begin with but now it's just downright creepy. You have some serious issues. Your obsession with Transformers being the top grossing film of the year in the US is just fucked up. You actually believe that a movie which is about to break $1 billion worldwide is a failure because it won't be the top film of 2011 in the US?! And then you say that you want a different director for TF4 because TF3 won't be the number 1 film of the year in the US? What planet are you on?

I've not seen a single post by you that was about the movie itself, about the story, the action, the characters, the dialogue. All you've posted about non stop is the box office and whether it will beat Harry Potter. It's not funny anymore. I'm done with this thread. I'll just say what I've said before: get a life.
    BRING THE RAIN

Quote Originally Posted by anamorphic View Post
    This is the last time I'm going to post in this thread. Your obsession was funny to begin with but now it's just downright creepy. You have some serious issues. Your obsession with Transformers being the top grossing film of the year in the US is just fucked up. You actually believe that a movie which is about to break $1 billion worldwide is a failure because it won't be the top film of 2011 in the US?! And then you say that you want a different director for TF4 because TF3 won't be the number 1 film of the year in the US? What planet are you on?

I've not seen a single post by you that was about the movie itself, about the story, the action, the characters, the dialogue. All you've posted about non stop is the box office and whether it will beat Harry Potter. It's not funny anymore. I'm done with this thread. I'll just say what I've said before: get a life.

Well said... now can we get back on topic before this whole thread get's energon axed!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    It's pretty sad when certain people consider "making less money than the other guy" total failure. By that logic, if I'm making an honest living as say...a real estate agent for example, I would still be a failure because I'm not making as much money as Donald Trump.

Well said guys. Isn't it about time this thread get closed and that we stop making new threads about this topic? Because clearly it doesn't do any good and certain people use it to make a TF vs HP war that only exist in his head. It has been funny but now it is just freaking annoying.

Let's move on for Sparks sake.
    Those, who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves. Abraham Lincoln

Banned

the best part is.. the dude isnt even from the US!!!
    :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Quote Originally Posted by DK Prime View Post
    Well said guys. Isn't it about time this thread get closed and that we stop making new threads about this topic? Because clearly it doesn't do any good and certain people use it to make a TF vs HP war that only exist in his head. It has been funny but now it is just freaking annoying.

Let's move on for Sparks sake.
    The thing is though, this thread shouldn't have to close because it was originally a good thread and had a legitimate reason for existing. It is fun to keep track of DOTM's box office numbers.

But then we got certain individuals that fuck it up for us. But that's not the real problem. The real problem is that we're responding to it. The wonderful vBulletin board this is has a very useful tool called an "ignore list." Fucking use it if you can't stand a certain individual.

Ohh Trail he is on ignore with me so easy! But I can still see when other people quote his messages, so will you relax?

And no this thread should not be closed, but clearly I am not the only one being pissed over his constant blabbering, so might just be a good idea.

Ohh Trail he is on ignore with me so easy! But I can still see when other people quote his messages, so will you relax?
    What do you mean? I'm totally relaxed. I just feel like swearing a lot today.

Ohh ok lol.

Won't want to see when you are unrelaxed then

Ohh ok lol.

Won't want to see when you are unrelaxed then
    That's only when somebody decides to drop the "true fan" bomb in an argument. When that happens, prepare to see me break other things besides trails.

Banned

its now at $993.9!!!