Thread: Love Shia as an Actor

Default Re: Love Shia as an Actor

Bay is back the light giver

Oh hail bay!! Oh hail Bay!!

Oh Bay can you see

by the daws early light....

AllHailJ.jpg

Thank you Sir for making the three movies. Greatly enjoyed both TF1 & ROTF and am greatly anticipating DOTM on Tuesday.
    Don S Davis 1942-2008

Godspeed

A big thanks to you, Sir, and everyone who is working for Transformers movie. We respect your decision, we will wait the day that you come back again and make another Transformers movie. You will be welcomed by Transformers fans, forever.

Mike, it's time for you to return to another franchise you started 16 years ago. You, Jerry, Will and Martin... bad boys, bad boys... whatcha gonna do...?

Quote Originally Posted by yubarules77 View Post
    Bay is back the light giver

Oh hail bay!! Oh hail Bay!!

Oh Bay can you see

by the daws early light....

AllHailJ.jpg
    lmao

Great work on the Franchise Michael, Little Shia is all grown up now. Great actor and perfect choice for the TF series.

Just want to say Thanks to Mr Bay and everyone else involved with these movies for bringing us many years of entertainment . The whole experiance has been fun from readiing pre-production posts and leaks on-line to the final movie experience it's been a great ride. Thank all of you that made it possible!

I've loved the Transformers movies, because you let me enjoy a world that I wasn't real familiar with, and quite honestly, was all that excited about at the beginning, and I'm sure it is (and will be) very strange and sad to be leaving it, but I'm ready to see something from you that doesn't involve giant robots. And obviously that doesn't mean you can't work with Shia, Tyrese, Josh, and the rest again; but in a different context I think would be cool.

But certainly great thanks for the effort to bring these films and in many ways yourself to your fans.

Ed Fuego
    "can you ban people who put other members quotes in their sig? if that is not a tell all sign that a person is going to be annoying i don't know what is."
    - thegreat

Quote Originally Posted by michaelbay View Post
    I read so many of these articles Shia speaks in, and the quotes are so wonderfully untrue. He is an actor that makes his own reality and that's what I love about him. To think for a second I would leave my own set to have someone shoot and finish the scene would never - ever happen. He is special, and a very talented actor. It has been an amazing five years together. I'm kind of sad to leave the franchise.

Michael
    Hey Michael! I'm so glad your here, i was getting pretty jealous of the people at the premieres.
    This means so much to me that you took the time for us to be on here for a moment!
    This truely does mean a lot to me, thank you!

I don't want to act weird or anything but i fell in love with Shia's acting from the first time i saw him on Film 1 (Dutch movie sattelite channel) in The Battle of Shaker Heights and then The Greatest Game Ever Played after seeing him in those movies i knew we would get to see more of him here.

I love him as an actor, i haven't been dissapointed with any movie Shia has been in.. not even Indiana J. ..and he has to do a pretty hard job in dissapointing me cause i love em he's only 1 year younger than me, he's grown to be one of my favourite actors of all times with his youthful, spontanious, crazy, humorous and all sorts of other great facets he has as an actor and i will keep seeing his movies even after Transformers i also feel like i have created a bond between everyone in the Transformers movies and myself without them ever beeing physycly near me just like i have with you Michael, not even did you guys had a great time on the set with eachother and had this crazy journey ride with eachother but also 'we' the fans had a great time following you and the guys through all kinds of resources and hopefully the fans can agree with me that we all created a bond with eachother on some level here or in the movies together wich is very rare being spread all over the globe from all continents.

I'm also saddened that you leave the Transformers franchise just like the rest of us here, we fully enjoyed every beautiful moment here with you and eachother and i hope to keep experiencing this more in the future.
    I've always said i wanted you to direct Transformers Michael, but i also respect your choosing.

I will keep coming back on the forums to follow you Michael and hope the fans here will too, even after Transformers 3.

I wish you and the cast a wonderful stay here in Europe i wish you guys could relax a bit and have a taste of the cultures here every 25-50 kilometers.

Enjoy the moments Michael
    That also goes for Shia
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Me and my mom wanna see another movie simular to Pearl Harbor she says she can watch that movie more then one time (and she did), with a great story in it and she loves the romantic aspect of it, i like the brotherhood aspect of it, you know real guy stuff.
    Or what ever fun project you like that comes on your path is fine by me

Cant wait to see TF3 3 times! ..maybe more
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...

I read so many of these articles Shia speaks in, and the quotes are so wonderfully untrue. He is an actor that makes his own reality and that's what I love about him. To think for a second I would leave my own set to have someone shoot and finish the scene would never - ever happen. He is special, and a very talented actor. It has been an amazing five years together. I'm kind of sad to leave the franchise.

Michael
    I'm sad that your leaving the franchise, too. We'll all certainly miss you.
    I hate haters...
    Because "Dark of the Moon was f*cking robbed."

If you feel sad leaving the franchise then do another trilogy, take a brake do pian and gain then come back, that's what I will do.

I thought the story of walking off set was silly. I don't read many interviews of celebrities. It's just not my thing. I also don't trust anything I get from the media.

Thanks for the post.
    View My Latest Video/Photo Work Here!
    https://www.facebook.com/CaseyJPorterOfficial

I read half of that and i didnt read anything awful, i totally understand it and it's the big brother relationship it's totally normal and awesome that Shia listens to music for certain scenes and that Michael listens to The Dark knight love that soundtrack very dark and sad indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    Man, I'm going to be crying under my 3-D glasses when the movie is over.
    Oh man.. =/ i didnt think about that before i invited everyone to see TF3 with me =/ yeah i might be crying a little too =/ im gonna keep my glasses on until i have to give em back lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BAYisBEAST View Post
    I would like to personally thank Michael Bay for getting me interested in Transformers. Thank you for all the explosions, visual effects, funny moments, awesome cars, and beautiful women in this 5 year roller coaster ride of epicness. When all is said and done on Tuesday, I will forever know that Michael Bay is the GOD of movie making. It may sound corny, but it's how I feel.

Transformers: Dark of the Moon.......here I come!!!!!
    AMEN bro! AMEN!

I've always loved shias movies. Holes is one of my favs. He reminds me of myself a bit.
    His wit and smartass personality especially.
    Its gonna be a sad day when I can no longer look forward to MB Transformers movies.
    The anticipation is half the fun. I'm a huge movie buff, but these movies in particular have really made an impact on me. I too was a dorky kid in HS trying to get the hot girl in school. Then along
    Came a camaro that has been my best friend for the last 8 years. Now that hot girl is my wife.
    I want to give a big thank you to michael and the entire cast and crew that made these movies the wonder they are today.
    "Drivers dont pick the cars. Cars pick the drivers"

Michael
    stay , make your little movie and come back
    There once was a tale about a man who can turn invisible.....

Primes_Girl81, JuanCarlos, Albershide, TF_Chronicle, Andreas, Solstice,...

Everybody is saying such great things here! Amen to all!

Yea, Look at Shia. He went from a Disney Channel start to a Movie star. He took steps that some Disney channel stars have never done and I wish him the best of luck and doesn't mess it up cause he could become huge in the movie world. And i also wish Mr. Bay the best of luck.

I live in my dreams I exist in a warzone.

I won't kiss ass but I will say this - I wish you didn't go into 3D. I mean I REALLY wish you didn't go into 3D. If I had a time machine I'd bitch slap the idiot who decided that 3D needed to be risen from the grave. And if that idiot was James Cameron well then remember what I just said and if there is ever a story of a woman who slapped James Cameron in the face - yeah that woman would be me. XP

As for Shia; as an actor I love his energy and I don't ever want to see him lose that enthusiasm. I hope he continues having great adventures throughout his whole life. I also pray that he has good memories of this time and looks back with fondness. He can only go up or down from here. Lets hope he grows to be wise with his choices. Because I am sick of seeing potential squandered.
    In dreams begins responsibility
    &
    If passion drives you let reason hold the reigns

heh so thought he was a bit wasted as the "stop cussing" guy in I Robot D:
    >Strangetown< A webcomic based (loosely) on the North Wales town of Llandudno. Go on you know you want to!

Alphen Aan De Rijn, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands, Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by the_almighty_moo View Post
    heh so thought he was a bit wasted as the "stop cussing" guy in I Robot D:

Banned

I am so sad trully , so sad in the fact that you are leaving the franchise after so much eford but please keep an eye in the future transformers films are 50% off without you

Thank you for all your precious efforts to arise the Transformers brand again

Thank you for your best tries , were trully remarkable and remains in history forever

You are not a fun of space i believe , earth action fitting better for you and in this you are the best in the planet , that is true but :

Please reconsider one day in the near future for another TF film : George Lucas is THE Star Wars , YOU are Transformers .. and these 2 names will remain in history of cinema forever

Thank you for this awesome lunatic Transformers historic trilogy , i believe and hope to break at the top 5 trilogies [if not in 3 and i hope so in 3] of all time in box office mojo

My best wishes and regards to you your family your partners your axcellent actors and your super crews

You became a legend among Steven Spielberg And James Cameron ... The Transformers and their fans thanks you ... so in the future do not forget Transformers

God bless you Mr.Bay you are trully remarkable

i love the dude as an actor, but he is starting to get out of control with his interviews!
    Now he say that he dated Megan ...

He forgot to be a Gentleman for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by LOVEME2 View Post
    i love the dude as an actor, but he is starting to get out of control with his interviews!

shia is tallented and great actor he act so god in full of films and its great with action and other roles.. im sure we are alweys friends and doesnt forget us. so beautiful relationship will never ends..

kiss from spain...shia when you take offf your gilrfriend call me!!!

Senior Member I Fight Giant Robots's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LOVEME2 View Post

He actually admitted that he hooked up with megan in details magazine interview! wow!
    I Fight Giant Robots

Quote Originally Posted by I Fight Giant Robots View Post
    He actually admitted that he hooked up with megan in details magazine interview! wow!
    I think about that her real love was carey mulligan he always talk about her and he would turn back with her because his relationship was amazing... shia u is so cute!! anyway... he is friendly with megan, but i dont think he is love with her. i think character of megan in trf was important because is like gwen stacy in spiderman but carly is the real girl from withwicky and in my opinion rosie is perfect for be the mary jane who everybody want to be are o want be with her. she is perfect go rosiee!!!