Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627

Thread: The Official DOTM Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Mind: California. Body: Between US & Europe.

Default Re: The Official DOTM Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

You really, really like "Dark of the Moon"?

Then vote for it - http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/hollyw...184839623.html
    "You know why the departures and the arrivals at LAX are on separate levels? So the 30,000 heartbreakers that come here each month don't notice the 30,000 that are leaving with their hearts broken."

Quote Originally Posted by Bayhem View Post
    You really, really like "Dark of the Moon"?

Then vote for it - http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/hollyw...184839623.html
    lol, just saw the results. Anytime you have a poll with a Harry Potter movie in it, the results from that poll is pretty much a foregone conclusion.

Hmm, that car ( 0:57 - 1:30 ) looks familiar. Or maybe it's just me...

"You know why the departures and the arrivals at LAX are on separate levels? So the 30,000 heartbreakers that come here each month don't notice the 30,000 that are leaving with their hearts broken."

Awww, Megatron destroyed the lincoln memorial >.< saw it for the first time today. Was deployed to Dahlgren VA for the next year so im taking in the sites .
    WOW... DC is amazing. So much to see and do, and get scammed on, but less about the hobos. After seeing first hand the capital, that scene draws some questions, i will have redbox it again (yeah, till the real tf3 release, is released), but its so much different first hand. I thought an 8gig camera was overkill but I spent half the thing. If you can visit DC, it takes an entire day to see the outlines, outside, free, come and go attractions. But if you want to see the dozens of museums and exibits, 1 day wont cut it :- Amazing day... I will be heading back there, it was so worth it.

Hmm, that car ( 0:57 - 1:30 ) looks familiar. Or maybe it's just me...

HHhhmm.. let me think.. no i can't think of anything.. but it sure is familiar for some reason lol ;P
    Thats awesome! thanks for sharing Bayhem!
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Soundwave lives! :borat

Looks like Michael is harboring refugees.

I had this friend over last night and he made a comment after i told him that they might make a TF4 and 5.. and he replied "if there comes a 4th and 5th it will be a pity, then they are just milking the franchise" he said.
    I haven't thought about it in that negative way and i really don't care about movies having numbers on them like HP/TF 1,2,3,4,... as long as the movies are good i will keep going to see them but sure at a 5th installment the idea will cross my mind i wont lie about that, Hasbro and Paramount will have to make it clear to those kinds of people who think like this all over the world that they are doing this for the fans and not JUST for the money.
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...

Of course they are milking the franchise. But who cares. The studio is happy, the fans are happy so everybody is happy. I don't see what the problem is.

Banned

whoa! wish i was there.. i would have shouted "DAMN, thats soundwave!!" the vid would have been funnier if it was sentinel prime instead of soundwave.. lol

Banned

man, if i was Michael id drive around in soundwave as well, but i would have a security team drive in the 3 dreads behind me! Decepticon Squad!

Last weekend i saw DOTM from beginning till the end finally and i was so happy cause i had my new iphone in my hands and so i thought i take a look what the gadget could do and so i watched the movie and recorded all the things i found awesome, great and fantastic and subtle details i found fantastic and i recorded myself a total of 30m46s

So here is that list of things i found awesome in TF3...

- I LOVE the part where Carly walks up the stairs with the music of U2 on the background I LOVE that part it has a really high 'feel good feeling' to that scene.

- The fridge of SMEG very nice fridge.

- The moment Wheelie comes out of the rain with Bonecrusher (i think) it made me think of the two characters from Beauty and the Beast the candle and the clock character you know

- The moment Wheelie says that "Spock goes nuts" and that we really get to whiteness that later in the movie with Sentinel Prime is pretty funny.

- The moment when Sam walks towards his parents at the big bus, you get to see some guy on a bicycle passing by after he rings the bell with a afro and a hippie jacket or something... could this hippie be Michael Bay maybe?

- The moment Sam goes to job interviews and hearing the music of Armageddon/Aerosmith was super awesome also in beginning! ;D

- The moment that Sam comes in Dylan's museum/workplace and Carly grats Sam on his new job Rosie/Carly looks super amazing

- The moment Sam looks at the photos of Carly and Dylan together and projects his frustration on the engine of the car was really funny.

- The lasers that cut through the Ark and the sound that goes with it was really cool.

- The images we saw of nature with all the animals and stuff was really nice.

- The small robot Doc repairing the head of Megatron.

- The fact that Laserbeak the pink Bumblebee was and Nelson showing us a picture of Laserbeak before we saw him in the movie was a pretty funny looking back on it, so nice one Nelson.

- * * * All the blue/white porcelain at the home of a NASA engineer hanging on the wall and the lamp is freakin awesome to see for me! it's old Holland's paintwork from a long time ago, they say here that the technique is from Japan or China and they didn't care for it but Holland loved it so much and took the technique with us i believe.. or sold to the Dutch and we use it since then i think every Dutch person has a couple of these things laying on the attic. thank you Michael! * * *

- On the picture 'Acureit' the 4th person on the left i thought was Nick Swardsson but isn't him. :P
    - When Sam begins his first day in the mailroom the latin girl is very pretty and looks like the hotty Vida Guerra.
    - The moment Carly steps out of her new car she looks gorgeous! and all these scenes with the music of the Googoo Dolls on the background was amazing for me also 'feel good' moments really nice.
    - it's funny that in the whole building where Sam works the same laptops and flatscreens are from Lenova but they really look awesome.
    - The moment Bruce spots the girl with a red cup on the yellow floor was super funny, brilliant haha ;D a visual betrayal so funny everybody laughed in the theater.

These were only 5 minutes of what i thought was great, super awesome and new things i discovered in DOTM, 25minutes to go :P

I should continue my last post with the 25min. left of audio that recorded of awesome moments on the movie, but i just wanna say that even though people don't talk that much about the human characters in Transformers i think they did a awesome job, i loved the acting of John Turturro he always makes me smile and laugh he's just awesome and i really hope that he doesn't feel left out with all the hype for other characters you know cause we do appreciate his acting but nobody talks about it, maybe its a good thing you know that it means they projected their character perfectly you know that there weren't any flaws in their acting what so ever.
    John great job man! loved you're role with Dutch! ;D i hope you had as much fun on the set as we did laughing with you guys in the movie.

I also think Josh Duhamel did a great job who also doesn't get mentioned a lot by people (maybe because guys are jealous of him cause he's with the hot and sexy Stacy Ferguson) he's one lucky dude and i wish him the best i think Josh is getting better and better in the Transformers movies he projects his character perfectly like the father figure soldier you really want to see return home in one piece you know, so well done Josh!

Tyrese also did a awesome job ofcourse but he already knows that we think that ;D

I think Rosie is not getting enough praise for her acting in TF3 i really think she did a awesome job, she jumped into this project with both feet coming from a modeling background i loved her in every scene she did (and NO, NOT BECAUSE SHE LOOKS GOOD) and IMO she pulled off that hard scene with Megatron very nicely i think but of course English is not my mother language so a English person might be more critical about her performance but overall she REALLY nailed it IMHO.
    Well done Rosie! i wanna see more of you in other movies and your a beautiful and sexy girl and i think the guys should get over it that Jason is your BF.. there are loads of actresses who have BF's and even have babies and still have all male-fans over them, but sadly enough i do know some really picky guys out there.. it's sad that they cant burst that bubble and look past that to see your beauty even more.. love ya and keep kickin it modeling/acting style! love it ;D

Michael:

"Roughly 3,000 people worked on this "Transformers". Some have been with me since 1995's "Bad Boys". The people I work with are animals. They're passionate. It irks me that VFX and VFX movies aren't considered art. It's a different type of art, but it's definitely art."

- http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...he-moon-269204

Does anyone know how many products there were on DOTM as Product Placement and what are they? Thanks!

Well looks like my 2 years old boy loves the movie. I showed him the highway chase and now he wants me to play it to him over and over. He is pretty amazed by the transformations. He asks me "Dad why the cars are braking all the time". That's my man!

I really love the sound design for the bots.
    Especially for Shockwave's pet.
    That mechanical whaling is just pure hair-raising eargasms.

Aside from the bots in 3D onscreen, the audio was by far the most impressive element for me.
    I just love audio so much.
    I'd say it's greatly improved since the first movie.

I would love to listen to the movie with no dialogue or music in it.
    Just pure sfx
    "ALL HAIL MEGATRON!"
    RIP Megatron: 2007-2011

It's good to see Shia, Rosie, Spielberg and Tyrese on this particular photo. Bay's missing though. I'd say he's too busy with "Pain & Gain".

Here's what I'm talking about (mouse over the photo to see who's who) :

- http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/...iversary-photo

It's good to see Shia, Rosie, Spielberg and Tyrese on this particular photo.
    Found Megan, too.

Bay's missing though. I'd say he's too busy with "Pain & Gain".
    Most likely. Thanks for sharing.

I like Rosie but with her only one movie role she feels kinda out of place there. She and Justin Bieber.

I can't believe they couldn't find a way to put Michael in the photo. He is the definitely one of the most important persons for the company in the last 5 years. There had to be ways to put him in. I don't believe that they got all this people together and shot them at once. Probably they were made in several takes. They should photoshop him in.