Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: The Official DOTM Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Senior Member I Fight Giant Robots's Avatar

Default Re: The Official DOTM Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

This was the best movie EVER. favorite movie of all time.
    Im sad it's the end though!! I want a fourth one to come out next summer! but
    that's obviously not going to happen...
    I Fight Giant Robots

I still can't get over how crazy awesome the freeway chase was. I'd go again just to see that part.

Quote Originally Posted by I Fight Giant Robots View Post
    This was the best movie EVER. favorite movie of all time.
    Im sad it's the end though!! I want a fourth one to come out next summer! but
    that's obviously not going to happen...
    I can't argue with that. I plane to see it a couple more times while it's in the theater. Crazy action, wild story, big surprises(at least for me), in other words---EXCELLANT!!!!!

WTF
    we can have cybertron space bridged into orbit near earth but we cant have UNICRON! :head

the movie was EPIC !!!!!!!!!!
    but when i saw that, well thats all i could think of. all we want is unicron the size of the moon but cybertron can be done in orbit the size of Jupiter lol

any way the movie was great i hope there is a 4 i just wanted to put that out there cuz i know im not the only one that said this... my buddy looked at me during that part and goes what the hell lol

Quote Originally Posted by Albershide View Post
    :lmao You don't give up, do you. Nobody here gives a fuck about the critics review. I'm starting to think that somebody is paying for this. This forum is especially for the fans and have you seen what's the fans opinion:

Deadline:
    "Surprisingly considering the mixed reviews, audiences gave the pic an 'A' CinemaScore. Exit polling showed that 62% Males gave it an 'A-' and 38% Females an 'A', while 55% under age 25 gave it an 'A' and 45% over 25 an 'A-'."

Comingsoon.net:
    10 out of 10 - 48.9%
    9 out of 10 - 12.3%
    8 out of 10 - 11.4%
    7 out of 10 - 7.8%
    from 6400 random people

rottentomatoes:
    90% fans liked
    4.5 from 5 (60 000 votes)

I'm sure that there are many other sites but I think you get the picture. Michael has made a movie especially for us the fans and most of us love the movie. That's what's important not the opinions of few old men who are payed to write a "movie review" that nobody cares about.
    You never cease to make me laugh with an excellent point.

I'm starting a blog with "Reviews for those who are not stuck up a**holes."

Sorry about Ironhide, by the way.

But I still love Sentinel.
    Call me Wolfie or Blade, your choice. And for the record, yes, I am female.
    Starscream is my snuggles and he loves me very much. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    Also, I can safely say the trailers and TV spots (out of three or four I saw from the 20+ spots) didn't spoil a damn thing for me.
    This spot spoiled it for me
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVkdK5VWcLg

"I told your leaders whom to trust, I was wrong" What!?! Why would they give away the plot like that? :head Of course he's talking about SP

4500X with another letter in front I cant remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Solstice View Post
    that police car was different had a blue strip down the side of the car, it was Barricade Imo.

Simmons assistant was soo funny, the bit in the Russian Bar with the shotgun and handgun :borat

And i was really suprised to hear i think it was the green wrecker say 'Wanker' to the guy on the floor before the shuttle took off with the autbots. I was like OMG did he just say that?

The scenes in there especially when going through the bus with the dead people on it and one still smoking was a great scene, kinda brought the impact home a bit.
    wanker means something different in british english. something like "fucker" only not as harsh

I've always seen Wanker as meaning someone who 'enjoys' themselves.... wasn't aware the US had a different meaning to the UK
    Don S Davis 1942-2008

Godspeed

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    Why didn't any of the Autobots or humans re-act to Ironhide's death? He is not even mentioned after being killed off!
    i think the overall betrayal from Sentinel kinda overshadowed the loss of Ironhide, but i guess it wouldn't have hurt to put in a scene talking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by trailbreaker View Post
    i'm in so much awe from this movie right now i don't even know how to write a review. So i'll just sum up all of my thoughts together in one sentence:

Thank you michael bay for making one of the most monumental summer blockbusters in years!!!
    spot on!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfblade View Post
    Sorry about Ironhide, by the way.
    But I still love Sentinel.
    Thanks. Well somebody had to die from the main robots, too bad it was my man. The freaky part is that I actually like Sentinel too.

Just seen it, and liked it very much. I'm not sure if it is the best of the trilogy, the second or the third, need to see it again.

My biggest complains are about continuity in the Chicago fight, there are some moments that make me think some important shots got lost in the editing room.

Rosie is lovely and extremely cute. And is good to see that Alan Tudyk's role is longer than what I was expecting, he is awesome.

I have to admit, i was not expecting Tudyk to be like that in the movie... i knew he'd be hilarious.... but man.... Dutch was mental. I remember the screening we went to, when the russian bar scene happened, the whole place was in hysterics...:lmao
    Don S Davis 1942-2008

Godspeed

Quote Originally Posted by SDL View Post
    I have to admit, i was not expecting Tudyk to be like that in the movie... i knew he'd be hilarious.... but man.... Dutch was mental. I remember the screening we went to, when the russian bar scene happened, the whole place was in hysterics...:lmao
    He is always awesome

gonna see DOTM in an imax after all in 2 days.driving to ..lightfoot virginia gonna see it in that area.!!!!yes!!!
    "im the attention whore that will knock your robot fuckin teeth in if you talk shit." - just lil ole me

I f#cked up...I read something about iron hide and I havn't seen the movie as yet:head:head:head...the thread did state SPOILER...uggghh..I mean I knew it was coming since he wasnt there in the Freedom Tv Spot..but I wanted to it to be comfirmed to me as i was watching the movie...:head:head...I haven't read any of the above post btw tomorrow I'll join the discussion..
    ~~~Everything our Government knew of aliens we were told had been shared. They lied to us. They've made a grave mistake."~~~

So many of my coworkers have been going in the days after I did. All of them are saying that they loved it. I love it when I'm right about movies.
    They call me Ratchet Girl for a reasonl.
    Yeah, I'm a girl...SO FREAKING WHAT????
    I will always love Ratchet. Don't even try to take my title.

Quote Originally Posted by rumblebee505 View Post
    gonna see DOTM in an imax after all in 2 days.driving to ..lightfoot virginia gonna see it in that area.!!!!yes!!!
    Cars 2 has my IMAX held hostage for at least the next week...........

Quote Originally Posted by taybrian1 View Post
    So many of my coworkers have been going in the days after I did. All of them are saying that they loved it. I love it when I'm right about movies.
    After walking out of the theater I saw my friend and her boyfriend waiting for the next showing, I said right away to them, "WOW! It was amazing! You'll love it!"

While walking around the food court I run into another one of my friends and he asked me, "so did you just see the new Transformers right." My reply was, "holy f**king shit!" And he was like, "LOL! Yeah it was really awesome!" Then he started spoiling some parts, to which I told him, "SHH! There's people around us who haven't seen it yet!" :lmao

So the next day, I texted my other friend who was waiting in line, and she told me it was "amazing!!!"

So yeah, all of this, and the fact that the audience cheered and clapped at the end, Mike has made yet another critic-proof movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    This spot spoiled it for me
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVkdK5VWcLg

"I told your leaders whom to trust, I was wrong" What!?! Why would they give away the plot like that? :head Of course he's talking about SP
    I saw that spot myself, but I wasn't spoiled myself because I had no idea who Optimus was referring to.

Senior Member I Fight Giant Robots's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    I saw that spot myself, but I wasn't spoiled myself because I had no idea who Optimus was referring to.
    i kind of thought he was talking about a human or something because he said "you lied to us. you made a grave mistake." but then, someone posted the spoiler on another tf website, so i already knew. but it still didn't ruin the movie for me. the movie was awesome!! i wasnt expecting the movie to turn out the way it did. :borat
    I Fight Giant Robots

All I've got to say is :

ROTF > DOTM> Transformers 1

The action scenes were better in ROTF. And it will always be my favorite movie.

DOTM = 8.5/10

i hope it aint that way tim.i messed up too and read the spoilers.but it in fact worked to my benefit because the suspense wont kill me and i can actually enjoy the movie fx!! in imax i hope or im holding a little kid at cars 2 hostage till it ceases! lOL!! my demands are popcorn,coke,and some milk duds!! and nobody gets hurt!: rol
    "im the attention whore that will knock your robot fuckin teeth in if you talk shit." - just lil ole me

now to bed for this day 2 drive...10hrs,oklahoma city to nashville.then 10 hrs from nashville to williamsburg Va. on day 3!! If anyones seen muscle mustangs and 5.0s magazine issue for this month .some guy has the chase 2 car barricade in virginia.LUCKY DOG!! hope i spot him when im there.ill shoot pics or check out the issue.his car is in the back in readers rides.good night and peace....