Thread: A List of 250 Upcoming Prequels, Sequels, Reboots and Remakes in the Future!

Default A List of 250 Upcoming Prequels, Sequels, Reboots and Remakes in the Future!

Some of these are still unconfirmed but there are some interesting stuff coming soon.

http://www.imdb.com/list/WUNCarSomaM/

Default Re: A List of 250 Upcoming Prequels, Sequels, Reboots and Remakes in the Future!

The majority of films on the list I'd be willing to watch, But why make scary movie 5? everything after the first one sucked, why can't they just let it die? Alvin and the Chipmonks 3? Did the last one even make any money?
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."
    -John Wayne (The Shootist)

Default Re: A List of 250 Upcoming Prequels, Sequels, Reboots and Remakes in the Future!

The Wolverine and Dark Knight Rises sounds good thanks for the heads up:borat

There is one that I know of that is not on that list.

The Return of the Killer Klowns from Outer Space.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Killer...04296156279669

http://www.slashfilm.com/sequel-bits...s-outer-space/

Some look nice so far

Some look interesting, some have me scratching my head, and some I've been hearing about for some time, but no cigar.

Tops on my list.
    Rise of the Planet of the Apes
    Captain America
    Kick Ass 2
    Star Trek 2
    The Hobbit
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
    Bad Boys 3
    Zombieland 2

Movies that I am curious about.
    Independence Day sequels
    Red Sonja
    Carrie (I'm sorry, I know the old movie has lots of fans, but I found the movie to be boring, maybe some fresh new faces and an updated script could take the staleness out of it.)
    Ghostbusters

Now, a movie I kept hearing about being tossed around, but nothing concrete would be a live action version of The Last Unicorn. Anybody hear anything yet, I think that would be a beautiful movie to see, if done right. It's been a long, long time since the immortal unicorn had it's own film on the big screen. Such a shame for such a beloved creature.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Albershide View Post
    Some of these are still unconfirmed but there are some interesting stuff coming soon.

http://www.imdb.com/list/WUNCarSomaM/
    Thanks for this Albershide

But some titles and dates are...wrong Example : Greyskull It's not in 2011 nor the title is correct I think that Sony will name it with it's correct franchise name :
    Masters Of The Universe !

Therer are actually 330, theres a second page : rol
    -At the end of this day, One shall stand, One shall fall
    -Today, we take the battle to them
    -Autobots, Transform, and ROLL OUT!