Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Steven Spielberg fired Megan Fox from DOTM for Hitler jibe?

Default Re: Steven Spielberg fired Megan Fox from DOTM for Hitler jibe?

Quote Originally Posted by robbmatrix View Post
    It isn't lame. Sam's supposed to be an everyman type of character. The majority of guys have been caught up and lost someone they loved a great deal, and likely didn't want to lose. The concept is simple and yet mirrors life in a nearly perfect manner.

I actually thought that "Mikaela dumps Sam" would be the outcome literally at the moment it was revealed Fox was fired; it just made perfect sense. Simple, effective, and realistic.
    i know it is realistic because he would never score a hotty like that in a million years, what i was referring to was the time wasted building it up in the previous movies. seriously Shia no offense but if you were not a movie star no supermodel would talk to you except maybe to refill her drink on set.

Megan Fox's problem was she didn't keep her mouth shut regarding the boss and like a snobby model. Refused to get along with people who weren't important.

Shia really has nothing to do with it lol and the characters of Sam/Mikeala were believable for the first two movies if ONLY because what was going around them brought them together which again is plausible. Its not like Sam went up to Mikeala and asked her out and she said yes.

In RL, Shia and Megan are probably friends regardless of this drama but their opinions of Bay are different and Shia defends Bay.

Regarding this whole crybaby thing with people all mad regarding Megan's departure all over the internet. It happens and the idea that they write her out by having her dump him by the 3rd movie which is set what? 4 Years after ROTF? Is completely plausible.

Things can change over time and I don't expect DOTM to dwell on what happened in between the 4 years post ROTF on Sam/Mikeala.

I don't believe this is true either. I miss Mikaela regardless of her bad acting. She stuck with the first 2 movies. But I'm sure once I see DOTM all that will go away. Plus Rosie's acting is just awesome.
    "I BELIEVE WHATEVER DOESN'T KILL YOU, SIMPLY MAKES YOU.....STRANGER."

Quote Originally Posted by nelson View Post
    NO one, and i mean NO ONE, bad mouthed Megan even after she insulted King Abdullah II of Jordan & Queen Rania's by refusing to attend a Royal dinner that was made in her honor while filming in Jordan.
    OMG..! Are you serious?! O_o i didn't know that (sorry still didn't read the whole thing, maybe tomorrow night if I'm not to tired) Are you freaking shitting me?! O_o
    Wow! She has balls for doing that, very disrespectful towards the royals jeezz..us she's probably not welcome in their country like forever now.. =/ and how many people can say "yeah and I've been to a royal dinner last night, it was marvelous" ;D right?! ;D wtf is wrong with her.. oh man.. =/ poor Megan.. silly, silly silly girl.
    If she was scared of being offered a lot of money to sleep with someone rich and maybe royal then she could just have said "No" and leave the premises with someone to back her up at all times, maybe she didnt like the rituals that they would prepare for her when she would have gone to the royal dinner because of that.
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

so she didn't want to go to a dinner so what??? she is not some object. "hey go there is a order".

http://blog.movies.yahoo.com/blog/16...s-after-all?nc

this was just added to the yahoo homepage, i guess its pretty much what you guys were talking about O_o?
    "I spent my whole life fighting off angry birds! It's not a game, it's my life! Fuck you!" - Scott Mosier

Didn't Megan Fox talk down about M. Bay somewhere in the special features for the first movie?
    Although a lot of the smack talk in the features were jokingly, still...
    "ALL HAIL MEGATRON!"
    RIP Megatron: 2007-2011

Banned

lol, while everyone talkin shit bout her to get publicity and get the film in the news. she chillin in hawaii on the beach! :lmao

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...cking-row.html

its in the news everywhere, even here. its really uncalled for to be talking about it now. cheap publicity, thats all it is.. weather you like or hate her.. it doesnt matter. doing this now, is wrong. it should have been done when she was fired. not 7 days before the movie comes out.. NOT COOL!

The problem is that it all came out.. the person that had a big mouth in all of this is the bad person here. (multiple people)

If your standing in Steven Spielberg's shoes and all his Jewish friends and family have heard it and half of the world knows she said it then its hard for Steven to not look away with all the bullshit she said in the past and Steven swallowed all the other comments and that Hitler remark was probably the last drop that has done it for him Steven en Michael knoeach otherer probably longer theMichaelel knows Megan so its pretty easy to choose who leaves..I'm guessing someone from the crew had a big mouth and told Michael or Steven about it and got fired himself or she said it near Steven or Michael and then Megan got fired.
    It all eventually comes back to Megan that she never must have said it.
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingheart View Post
    The problem is that it all came out.. the person that had a big mouth in all of this is the bad person here. (multiple people)

If your standing in Steven Spielberg's shoes and all his Jewish friends and family have heard it and half of the world knows she said it then its hard for Steven to not look away with all the bullshit she said in the past and Steven swallowed all the other comments and that Hitler remark was probably the last drop that has done it for him Steven en Michael knoeach otherer probably longer theMichaelel knows Megan so its pretty easy to choose who leaves..I'm guessing someone from the crew had a big mouth and told Michael or Steven about it and got fired himself or she said it near Steven or Michael and then Megan got fired.
    It all eventually comes back to Megan that she never must have said it.
    okay, but why are they bringing this up now?? she hasnt said anything bad recently, she has moved on and is in hawaii.. why are they bringing up all old stuff like she didnt attend a royal dinner now?? years later? why are they digging up this old shit now? they are trying to get ppl to hate on megan and like rosie, they say negative shit about her, and at the same time, say rosie has alot of manners, very greatful, great to work with etc.. they are just trying to make rosie look good. instead of focusing on the movie, they are focusing on old shit. i want to see transformers 3 in the headlines, not why megan fox was fired- ages ago!

Quote Originally Posted by LOVEME2 View Post
    so she didn't want to go to a dinner so what??? she is not some object. "hey go there is a order".
    A dinner? You don't turn down a royal dinner. I wouldn't, even if I had the shittiest table manners in the planet.

Senior Member I Fight Giant Robots's Avatar

Megan is not the greatest. Im sure there were nicer more respectful and a hell of a lot better looking women who auditioned 4 the first one. But NO michael chose megan. She outta be grateful. I agree with nelson. She got wat she deserved. Theres hotter and nicer girls that would hav killed to work in such a big movie.
    I Fight Giant Robots

Quote Originally Posted by starscream1017 View Post
    okay, but why are they bringing this up now?? she hasnt said anything bad recently, she has moved on and is in hawaii.. why are they bringing up all old stuff like she didnt attend a royal dinner now?? years later? why are they digging up this old shit now? they are trying to get ppl to hate on megan and like rosie, they say negative shit about her, and at the same time, say rosie has alot of manners, very greatful, great to work with etc.. they are just trying to make rosie look good. instead of focusing on the movie, they are focusing on old shit. i want to see transformers 3 in the headlines, not why megan fox was fired- ages ago!
    The reasons aren't anything new, its the article itself that is new. It was known long ago that she was fired for her speaking out against Bay, just not known exactly how it all went down. There's no conspiracy to get people to hate Megan and like Rosie. You need to remember that not everyone keeps up with the movie news like we do. Its natural for movie related news to either pop up, or get re dug up closer to a movies release date as more and more people start paying attention to the details of said movie coming out.
    IMO, Megan dug her own grave with her coments. It doesn't matter that this particular article/interview was done so close to the movie. If you like her, you like her, if you don't you don't. I doubt anyones opinion is going to change if this information was released 1 month ago, or 1 year ago.

I never cared for her. I cared for like a day when I realized she's not returning for TF3 but quickly got over it as soon as I found out the new actress will be playing an entirely new character.

Don`t care for her. At. All. Never have. Never will.

Quote Originally Posted by jamjam101 View Post
    I never cared for her. I cared for like a day when I realized she's not returning for TF3 but quickly got over it as soon as I found out the new actress will be playing an entirely new character.

Don`t care for her. At. All. Never have. Never will.
    Well said. Just like u, I never cared for her or even know who she was until she was in Transformers. I guess fame & all the publicity got her ass ... I mean head bigger & she starts running her mouth.

Hey dumb ass, never ever bite the hand that feeds. Good job from 'A' list she just dropped out of any other list. Offending the big boss is basically calling it quit to her own career. What other director would wanna hire her? She's just as good as her forgettable husband who was only famous once upon a time in Beverly Hill 90210 and since then, anybody seen or heard of him in any good movies? Dont think so. I'd say WAY TO GO Megan! U just win urself a trip out of Hollywood :borat

Mike said that steven didn't fire her
    http://instagr.am/p/GBbnx/

Quote Originally Posted by LOVEME2 View Post
    Mike said that steven didn't fire her
    http://instagr.am/p/GBbnx/
    What the hell is that where did you get it from?

Quote Originally Posted by Regressor View Post
    What the hell is that where did you get it from?
    LOL! Goes to the most random and obscure website just to find "information" that says it's all a lie.

For all those asking, "why is this coming out now?" it's important to put this in context. I read most of this while looking at GQ magazine, yesterday (I don't remember seeing anything from Huntington-Whitely, though).

In the article, they get quotes from a large number of people, and had a wide range of Bay-related topics. The issues with Fox didn't dominate, lead or close the article (which actually had more interesting information from the likes of Will Smith and one of Mr. Bay's Wesleyan college professors). So, while this *was* one discussion point, it was by no means the crux of the article--- which is the impression that one gets based on how this thread presents it. The quotes were simply in response to a number of widely-ranging questions that were asked.

Dear Megan Fox, You're a piece of crap!!! There I said it!!