Thread: I know it's too early to talk TRANSFORMERS 4 but what the hell

Default I know it's too early to talk TRANSFORMERS 4 but what the hell

If TF3 really is Bay's final TF movie, I hope he stays on as executive producer for future sequels and chooses the director. Or he could persuade Paramount to have the next TRANSFORMERS for 2014 instead of 2013, which will allow him to take a break from the franchise and make something else first. Demanding TF4 for two years' time will guarantee he won't direct it. Even after ROTF he said he needed to give his brain a rest from robots! No way he'll go straight into a fourth.
    BRING THE RAIN

Banned

Default Re: I know it's too early to talk TRANSFORMERS 4 but what the hell

Quote Originally Posted by anamorphic View Post
    If TF3 really is Bay's final TF movie, I hope he stays on as executive producer for future sequels and chooses the director. Or he could persuade Paramount to have the next TRANSFORMERS for 2014 instead of 2013, which will allow him to take a break from the franchise and make something else first. Demanding TF4 for two years' time will guarantee he won't direct it. Even after ROTF he said he needed to give his brain a rest from robots! No way he'll go straight into a fourth.
    Transformers movies are toooo big to handle by other directors than Michael Bay and i hope that he will returns when he will see the numbers of the Box Office
    The movie of the year ? !!!!

Default Re: I know it's too early to talk TRANSFORMERS 4 but what the hell

Steven Spielberg could do Transformers 4 and 5 and Michael could do Transformers 6 and 7 again
    Or maybe JJ Abrams could do Transformers 5
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!