Thread: Internet Explorer 9

Hybrid View

Default Internet Explorer 9

Hey guys

I had an update and installed IE9 but now i have problems with choosing a size for the letter in text I'm typing here and the color just small problems maybe some of the admins could look into that?

Problem Size letters:
    I select the words i typed and then choose a size for it so i can adjust easily if its to small or to big.
    Now if i choose the Size button before typing something or after i typed something it automatically goes straight to the beginning of my post in front of "Hey guys!"

Problem Color letters:
    Normally i type something then choose a color but now when i select color plate it spawn at the beginning of my message just like with the Size with letters and does nothing.
    The only way i can get colored text is when i select a color and go back to the spot i want to have colored text at then click on the 'A' from color pad and if i type something THEN it has color, thats the ONLY way i can use color now.

TEST

TEST

TEST

TEST
    TEST
    1. TEST
    2. TEST
    3. TEST

• TEST
    • TEST
    • TEST

If i use these:
    : rol :head :lame :borat :wtf they spawn at the beginning of my post/message I'm typing.
    These are a few i didn't test all of them sorry but these were used from the list and NOT from the right side of this message window.

Smileys from the right side of message window are fine.

Checking spelling:
    testing, testing, testing, toasting, tasting.

Correcting spelling does fine.

Done.

Hope this helps.
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Banned

Default Re: Internet Explorer 9

Hey buddy I have an idea that might work...

Best browser ever... game over!
    http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/fx/

I still can not select a part of the text i typed and then selecting a larger size of letters, the cursor spawns at the beginning of the message...I can only type something and cut it and paste it in the area i want it to be like so..Its just annoying thats all. <<== this also spawned at the beginning of message and i had to cut it and paste it here at the end of message.
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...

I heard it's one of IE9 glitches and vBulletin is on it.

Ah ok thanks for informing me Sora

Everything works fine, thanks for upgrading it all Nelson well done.

And thanks for posting the old threads with Michael's posts, about the 9/11 thread sure it's your call didnt know there already was a thread about this last year or the years before that.