Thread: ? about combiners"may contain spoilers"

Exclamation ? about combiners"may contain spoilers"

I have noticed a lot of new aerialbot names popping up on repaint toys and a few new ones as well. so point blank is there any aerialbots in DOTM or any other combiners. if this has been asked before i apologize then again if any of you knew that anyway don't complain when you read it.

Default Re: ? about combiners"may contain spoilers"

Quote Originally Posted by THUNDERWING View Post
    I have noticed a lot of new aerialbot names popping up on repaint toys and a few new ones as well. so point blank is there any aerialbots in DOTM or any other combiners. if this has been asked before i apologize then again if any of you knew that anyway don't complain when you read it.

now don't flame me for this but: been there done that.

don't get me wrong it would be good to see some giant robots messing up Chicago but i think after ROTF its been done (and not that good) beside there is a big robot in the new film just not a combiner

flame off, but i thought it was valid ? there are at least 2 0r 3 names that are DOTM toys that have raised my eyebrows. Nelson care to end the debate?

flame off, but i thought it was valid ? there are at least 2 0r 3 names that are DOTM toys that have raised my eyebrows. Nelson care to end the debate?
    Not sure how many times on this forum it has to be said that not all the toys in the movie toyline are in the movie. This has been seen with the previous two movies.

Thread done.

plus Nelson did say that there is transformers in DOTM that we don't even know about yet so you never know.. would be good if it was done right..

Quote Originally Posted by ChadWPalm View Post
    Not sure how many times on this forum it has to be said that not all the toys in the movie toyline are in the movie. This has been seen with the previous two movies.

Thread Continues.
    fixed that for ya

Quote Originally Posted by Niven View Post
    plus Nelson did say that there is transformers in DOTM that we don't even know about yet so you never know.. would be good if it was done right..
    exactly my point, when he posted that it tweaked my intrest back towards this so......

fixed that for ya
    The point blank question of whether the Aerialbots are in the movie is not going to be answered on this forum, so asking the question is pointless. Nelson isn't going to answer it, and if someone leaks something from the books or comics it's going to get deleted.

Asking if a character is in the movie based on toy releases is also pointless, given my reason above.

There are plenty of forums out there that have plenty of spoilers and analysis from the novel that can be looked at to answer your questions.

Moot thread.

The point blank question of whether the Aerialbots are in the movie is not going to be answered on this forum, so asking the question is pointless. Nelson isn't going to answer it, and if someone leaks something from the books or comics it's going to get deleted.

Asking if a character is in the movie based on toy releases is also pointless, given my reason above.

There are plenty of forums out there that have plenty of spoilers and analysis from the novel that can be looked at to answer your questions.

Moot thread.

that is not what he was asking: the question was will there be Arialbots or other combiners in DOTM that doesn't mean only the Arialbots mate

thread continues

Moot thread.
    like i listed at the begining if you don't like this thread you don't have to read/comment so take it or leave it bossy

like i listed at the begining if you don't like this thread you don't have to read/comment so take it or leave it bossy

i'll second that if you don't like the thread don't comment. its really that simple.

that is not what he was asking: the question was will there be Arialbots or other combiners in DOTM that doesn't mean only the Arialbots mate

thread continues
    Okie dokey. I guess that just totally negates my point, doesn't it. smh

Aye aye Cap'n.

does anyone remember what looked like a cg marker for a huge foot posibly in Chicago?

It's megatons foot

Quote Originally Posted by davidargile View Post
    It's megatron's foot

fixed

Thank u

Moot thread.
    Very well said. If there are Aerialbots or Combiners it's better not to know about them. We still want the element of surprise.
    But somehow I doubt that they won't show a quick glimpse of a combiner in the TV Spots if there was one.

Quote Originally Posted by Albershide View Post
    Very well said. If there are Aerialbots or Combiners it's better not to know about them. We still want the element of surprise.
    But somehow I doubt that they won't show a quick glimpse of a combiner in the TV Spots if there was one.
    maybe, they still have not shown Megatron and maybe the combiners don't actually combine just characters who have the name of combiners tho that would be quite stupid