Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: For International fans

Default Re: For International fans

Went to watch Paul yesterday in one the only two theaters in my small city, found this in one corner:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Si vis pacem para bellum...

Quote Originally Posted by Sector_7_ITA View Post
    Went to watch Paul yesterday
    ? Is that movie still in cinema's? Or a late release for Italy? I saw that movie in march, here in Belgium.

and: Nice polo!

Late release unfortunately

Watching the diabolical England Football game here in the UK, we've had an upcoming movie advert every advert break..... they've just had what i think is the Daytona500 TV Spot play out here....
    Don S Davis 1942-2008

Godspeed

Went to see X-Men First Class (9/10 great flick) and there was the same standee everyone's posting, and the trailer was, wait for it...

The Announcement!? C'mon!! No new trailer at all!! :head:head:head

Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    Went to see X-Men First Class (9/10 great flick) and there was the same standee everyone's posting, and the trailer was, wait for it...

Hey link you said that you were reading a magazine that had a poster. What's the magazine. I want to find it.
    ALL HAIL MICHAEL BAY

Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post

yeh i had the exact same, Announcement trailer as good as it is didnt exactly say this is 'Transformers' at the cinema i went too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sector_7_ITA View Post
    Went to watch Paul yesterday in one the only two theaters in my small city, found this in one corner:
    Theaters in Japan still have no standees like this (maybe no displays till next month I guess). Nice polo, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by sora View Post
    Theaters in Japan still have no standees like this (maybe no displays till next month I guess).
    Really strange, I've been told by a theater clerk that they've been displaying it for almost a month now!

Nice polo, btw.
    You win a virtual hug for noticing the easter egg

2011-06-05 14.19.54.jpg

I found this...

Went back to see X-Men today.... they had the Prime Standee in my local cinema... and the announcement trailer before the movie
    Don S Davis 1942-2008

Godspeed

I was watching a Dutch game show called "1 Tegen 100" on channel Nederland 1 (NED 1/NCRV) with my dad.
    Its where 1 person wins rounds of questions with a few escapes and wins a lot of money at the end when all 100 people have answered 1 wrong question then your out of the game and the person playing wins.

There was a certain question handed to her after she chose the category American Movies about the new movie Pirates 4, i think they got paid for asking her this question and they probably gave her the aswer for it (cause she didnt see the movie yet), they even asked her if she already saw the movie after this re-cap of the movie and she answered "no i havent but i heard it was in 3D" she probably had to say that. I also noticed she wasnt really a talker while i watched this show wich wa a bit weird.

Watch...
    Part 1

Part 2

My excuses for the poor quality but its not really relevant.
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Personally i think they are promoting Pirates really good and in a pretty smart way, ya gotta respect that
    BTW i liked Pirates 4 when i saw it, not a bad movie, was fun to watch
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...

Ah damn sorry for posting again here but i would love to see another advertisement like this again on 1 tegen 100 but for Transformers 3 its fun to have these kind of questions in the show! would be awesome to see
    Please..

While I've posted the standee photo, I've completely forgotten to tell you that NO TRAILER at all has been showed, not even the teaser :head

Thumbs up Re: For International fans

Saw 'X-Men: First Class' on saturday night at Event, Castle Hill (Sydney), and FINALLY saw the TFOTM trailer on the big screen! Looks like it's becoming standard to play the trailer now before X-Men. Very, VERY awesome to see our guys prancing around on the big screen again at last. The audience also shushed up once they realised the TF3 trailer was showing, which I thought was a great sign for the potential success of TF3 with the general public!

My boyfriend made comments about spending his time counting the number of 'Michael Bay explosions!' when he's 'forced' to see TF3 with me. Suggestions for punishment for this unbeliever, please? :-p
    Transformers Fanfic Author: Phoenix13 on www.fanfiction.net, Ozphoenix13 on deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingheart View Post
    I was watching a Dutch game show called "1 Tegen 100" on channel Nederland 1 (NED 1/NCRV) with my dad.
    Its where 1 person wins rounds of questions with a few escapes and wins a lot of money at the end when all 100 people have answered 1 wrong question then your out of the game and the person playing wins.

There was a certain question handed to her after she chose the category American Movies about the new movie Pirates 4, i think they got paid for asking her this question and they probably gave her the aswer for it (cause she didnt see the movie yet), they even asked her if she already saw the movie after this re-cap of the movie and she answered "no i havent but i heard it was in 3D" she probably had to say that. I also noticed she wasnt really a talker while i watched this show wich wa a bit weird.

Watch...
    Part 1

Part 2

My excuses for the poor quality but its not really relevant.
    They still send that out in Netherland? cool.

I have a person in my PSN list who said there were two trailers and a poster in his theater that eh saw in Netherland.

Off-topic:
    Quote Originally Posted by Chibimax View Post
    They still send that out in Netherland? cool.
    Oh yeah its never been away, it has always had enough viewers its still a good show IMO nothing old about it, its fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix13 View Post
    Saw 'X-Men: First Class' on saturday night at Event, Castle Hill (Sydney), and FINALLY saw the TFOTM trailer on the big screen! Looks like it's becoming standard to play the trailer now before X-Men. Very, VERY awesome to see our guys prancing around on the big screen again at last. The audience also shushed up once they realised the TF3 trailer was showing, which I thought was a great sign for the potential success of TF3 with the general public!

My boyfriend made comments about spending his time counting the number of 'Michael Bay explosions!' when he's 'forced' to see TF3 with me. Suggestions for punishment for this unbeliever, please? :-p
    Your boyfriend not a transformers fan is he.
    Tfw = rich_prime

Here in Santiago de Chile we can find the standees placed in the cinemas. In the attached picture you can see one of them installed above the candy shop in a downtown theatre (CineHuerfanos). In other larger cinema complex you can find them at the entrance, at ground level.

Standee.JPG

Tease the hell out of him, like buy a spicey sexy lingerie set, put your best make-up on to be super sexy (do things what ever he likes) and wear it infront of him when he's watching something he likes (NBA game, or soccer, whatever he's into) to watch and just show it off infront of him (bend over and stuff do a little sexy dance for him rub against him or something) and then tell him he cant get any and for a week long because of that stupid remark! mwwhahahaa! if he keeps saying shit about TF or Michael Bay tell him it goes up +1 day at a time for each stupid remark he makes
    If he doesnt care and just watches the x rated stuff then dump the dude plain simple lol.
    And if he gets sugar from another girl you take the thing he loves most, scratch it up good, spray paint it with TF3 on it or Michael Bay that'll get him pissed off haha.

You know the ussual stuff, use your imagination go wild with his stuff

Are you sure he's a guy?

Quote Originally Posted by evergamer View Post
    Are you sure he's a guy?
    images (1).jpg

don't think he is

My cousin took this pic in one of the major shopping mall in Malaysia. I thought that was really AWESOME!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia Wong View Post

My cousin took this pic in one of the major shopping mall in Malaysia. I thought that was really AWESOME!!!!