Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: For International fans

Default Re: Updated: For International fans

Nothing in my city so far, but I've just been told by a friend from Milan that the've put a huge TF3 poster on the Duomo, the famous cathedral!

Si vis pacem para bellum...

Quote Originally Posted by Sector_7_ITA View Post
    Nothing in my city so far, but I've just been told by a friend from Milan that the've put a huge TF3 poster on the Duomo, the famous cathedral!

Blimey that is cool....
    Don S Davis 1942-2008

Godspeed

Nothing here in Australia - I live in Ulladulla, New South Wales.

Default Re: For International fans

Quote Originally Posted by michaelbay View Post
    So I take this seriously. What do you guys have in your different countries for advertising. Compare them to other movies, less or more??

Michael
    tbh Michael all ive seen is the Super Bowl spot twice, both during Manchester United games..

Man Utd vs Schalke - 2nd leg - 4th May
    Man Utd vs Blackpool - 22nd May

nothing in my cinema last week what so ever marketing wise(standee,posters), they showed the TF3 Announcement trailer during Pirates OST 3D when i was expecting to see the new 3D trailer(waste of time seeing pirates in 3D)

Prob not going back there until Thursday to see the hangover 2, so ill have another peek then.

Ive seen alot of Pirates 4 and Thor advertising recently though

Quote Originally Posted by Sector_7_ITA View Post

http://milano.repubblica.it/cronaca/...3_-16238038/1/
    Si vis pacem para bellum...

Ah, i forgot to mention: The Trailers and TV Spots seem to run in german tv, too. However, i cant tell you how often.

I remember that to my generation Transformers was the number 1 cartoo and Toys.
    But the movies didn't get much publicity here. I think when i saw the box ofice for portugal, Transformes 1 and DOTM didn't make the top 3 movies of the year, or even the month.

I really don't remember it having much publicity

in my local theater, the "Citydome" in rosenheim, bavaria, i saw the optimus prime standee and a bumblebee banner. nothing more. they didnīt even show the trailer before pirates, so now iīm never going back to their shithole of a theater (amongside various other reasons)

Banned

What do you say Mr.Bay for the poor paramount advertising ? It is sad .....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jafs81 View Post
    I remember that to my generation Transformers was the number 1 cartoo and Toys.
    But the movies didn't get much publicity here. I think when i saw the box ofice for portugal, Transformes 1 and DOTM didn't make the top 3 movies of the year, or even the month.

I really don't remember it having much publicity
    TF3 my friend will be at the Top 2 movies of the year with advertising or not !

I'm also very serious about this so you get a serious answer from me.

I'll try and do some scouting today to see if there is anything in the city and outside it. (Antwerp(en)

Where i will look:

- Metropolis cinema
    - UGC cinema
    - streets (Frankrijklei where those giant poster are against the buildings)
    - bus stops where posters are behind glass.
    - FUN the toystore.
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingheart View Post
    I'm also very serious about this so you get a serious answer from me.

I'll try and do some scouting today to see if there is anything in the city and outside it. (Antwerp(en)

Where i will look:

- Metropolis cinema
    - UGC cinema
    - streets (Frankrijklei where those giant poster are against the buildings)
    - bus stops where posters are behind glass.
    - FUN the toystore.
    For bus stops it will be the week before the movies comes out or the week itself when the movie comes out.

No Bart Smit and Dreamland in Antwerpen?

Hey guys, this is my first post on the forums. I am a big fan of the Transformers series and love TF2 despite all the hate against it. Anyways thats a different story, for now i'll answer the question

Theatre:

Cineple South Edmonton Cinemas, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

I would love to see poster of DOTM here. Havn't seen any here yet. Thanks Nelson for this opportunity.

Sorry if this post is a little messy.

Meeting up with my brother in half an hour at Metropolis and were gonna see Pirates 4 in 3D, not because i really wanna go but because i wanna test the 3D if its any good and wich seats are the best to sit in for TF3 im serious

BTW:

The TV show RTL Boulevard on RTL4 (Dutch television) did a two week action for viewers at home "WIN a trip with Pirates of the Carabean blablabla" last week and the week before that, they showed this advert for winning this with almost every commercial break in between the show. Im sorry if i reported this to late...

Before that they advertised HP and with some HP movies a lot!

And now they advertised The Hangover 2 a little in this show today, just so you know.

I AM HOPING ! that they will do the same for Transformers 3 because i e-mailed THE SHIT out of them with news facts, dates, releases about trailers, new photos, whatever. You name it i sended to them once in a while a huge update every time.
    They never used any of it...
    So what im trying to say here is.. do the same what Pirates did... give the show something to give away untill the movie comes out
    (they mostly report Dutch showbiz news, but now and again they report international movie stuff.)

http://www.rtl.nl/actueel/rtlboulevard/home/

There's another show called De Wereld Draait Door (Dutch television) BNN/NED3 but a movie gets in the picture only if theres something special about a movie like never seen before stuff, a Dutch actor or actress is involved in the making of the movie, or a geust has to come to the show and talks about his/her passion for TF3 or the Hasbro history with TF3 or a TF collector or what ever. something related to the movie and it must be interesting or else they wont do it.
    I believe its the best viewed show of the Netherlands, so advertising on that show will reach A LOT of Dutch viewers, but RTL4 (with RTL Boulevard show) is very commercialized.
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...

I've asked this question about promotion on a couple of other forums around the place... still waiting for replies
    Don S Davis 1942-2008

Godspeed

Quote Originally Posted by SDL View Post
    I've asked this question about promotion on a couple of other forums around the place... still waiting for replies
    Got a couple...

The Vue in Stoke (UK) has had a couple of posters up and a big cut out in the foyer, other than that though, not much other than the trailer...
    and from Breckenridge (Not sure where that is lol) -
    In my neck of the woods - the only WalMart and Target are starting to amp the toy department with some Transformers - not as great as I would have liked, but I'm sure a better selection will come around.

The local cinema has a huge poster for DOTM, but that's really it.
    Don S Davis 1942-2008

Godspeed

Ok i got back from Pirates 4 in 3D and it was a fun movie to watch but not made for 3D there were 4 moments where i saw 3D not worth paying for 3D.

And i spoke to my brother and he said there are no advertisements what so ever outside the theatres/cinemas in the city, no giant posters or what ever, he could be wrong ill go check it out myself this week maybe.

I made photos of advertisement of TF3 and movies that were advertised more then others.

TF3 advertisement: (Metropolis, Antwerp(en)

From under the cinema complex Metropolis, car parking, the entrance hall of "expected movies"

Yup there she is.. =) the TF3 poster =)

and upstairs again...

but someone didnt put on the lights it was near 22.15 PM almost total darkness could barely see it, so a total of two TF3 posters (both the same.)

Movies that were more advertised:

Pirates 4:

This is all behind glass when your walking to your entrance of your movie room.

And upstairs at the entrance hall there werent many movies apperantly because every movie was shown twice in the movie hall... (posters behind glass that shows what is playing in the theatre/cinema) wich i never seen before.

This was with all the movies playing there.

These are the 3D glasses at the Metroplis they are Dolby glasses... any good?
    It has this logo on it:

They were displaying the very first trailer of TF3 the announcement trailer/teaser watch:

This was in the entrance-hall for all to see above the bar inside, when i shot this with my phone some girl behind me said "he's filming the TF3 trailer" so they know.

BTW there was no TF3 3D trailer before Pirates 4 started. Only 2 trailers were shown:

Cars 2 in 3D
    and
    Real Steel in 2D that was all.

Angry Re: Updated: For International fans

Hi, i,m from Mumbai (India). i saw pirates. and they showed announcement teaser. i'm waiting for new trailers in theaters here. damn, they r showing nothing here...that's so sad.:head:head

I'm from vancouver, Canada and I have only seen advertisements for transformers 3 on your website and when I watched the Ellen Degeneres show. Unfortunately I have not seen any in the movie theatres.
    I cannot wait for Transformers 3, thank-you Michael Bay!

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    I'm from vancouver, Canada and I have only seen advertisements for transformers 3 on your website and when I watched the Ellen Degeneres show. Unfortunately I have not seen any in the movie theatres.
    I cannot wait for Transformers 3, thank-you Michael Bay!
    hey im from vancity also??

will you be watching at UltraAVX??
    Transformers 4 Movie Updates on Youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/TheRaginNation

Quote Originally Posted by darthrage View Post
    hey im from vancity also??

will you be watching at UltraAVX??
    I was thinking of going to Colossus in Langley, Would UltraAVX be a better experience?

ps - go canucks go -

Quote Originally Posted by saprem.kini View Post
    Hi, i,m from Mumbai (India). i saw pirates. and they showed announcement teaser. i'm waiting for new trailers in theaters here. damn, they r showing nothing here...that's so sad.:head:head

Dont worry man same here in my theatre Metropolis, Antwerpen.
    My brother saw it last week with some movie cant remember wich movie he saw.
    I think it was with "Source Code"

Banned

man, more than the trailers & the posters. i want to see the damn toys!! the toys i think are the best form of advertisement for the movie. they still haven't launched them here..
    if a decepticon invasion does ever happen, hope they destroy my country first!