Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: For International fans

Default Re: Updated: For International fans

NOTHING yet in Kinepolis Oostende, Belgium

Adress: Kinepolis Oostende
    Koningin Astridlaan 12
    8400 Oostende - BelgiŽ

No posters, no standee's, no advertisement! Now a few standees for Pirates 4 are standing here!

Even no toys for sale yet in the toystores here!

Banned

I see poor and wrong stuff all over the world now not only in Greece .... Transformers deserves better . Avatar was at the media and TV spots with NON-stop even here in Greece over 2-3 months with Pepsi or coca-cola i don't remember exactly .... Mr.Bay it's not fair .... NOT ONLY in Greece but all over the world !!!! Your historical movies and TF fans
    deserves better than this........

Besides the big cart board with Bee on it, next to the DOTM toys, nothing. No advertising poster or boards outside the toy store. I'm not sure about the cinnema as i don't go to it much. (and i live right next to it!) but from what i've seen out the cinnema they advertised uhh, i think it was a kids movie. It could be changed not, but i'm not sure.

Kinepolis Hasselt
    Universiteitlaan 11
    3500 Hasselt
    Belgium, Limburg

nothing where I live, just the trailers in cinemas

dam going through this thread i have the most post counts besides the admin and mod:head

Quote Originally Posted by chatterbox View Post
    dam going through this thread i have the most post counts besides the admin and mod:head
    I think your username explains that
    Jesus respawned in 3 days.....

Now that's lag.

makes me feel old on the boards, all these youngins coming through the forums

Banned

Default Re: For International fans

Quote Originally Posted by saprem.kini View Post
    No trailer and none of marketing material here!!

Mumbai- India.
    Theater : Fame cinemas.

Thanks Nelson.
    same in Delhi bro.. you seen the toys anywhere? funskool sucks soo much...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by michaelbay View Post
    So I take this seriously. What do you guys have in your different countries for advertising. Compare them to other movies, less or more??

Michael
    no posters, trailers, stands, toys.. nothing for transformers here in India.. right now they promoting pirates alot, then the hangover 2 which is out next week.. i go for a movie every week- hoping to see the trailer, but they dont show it. even watched pirates in 3d, so i could see the trailer.. they might start advertising it maybe like 2 weeks before the movie, which is bad. they have harry potter & captain america posters up tho.. and that huge metal pirates skull has been on display for months!! my country sucks ass.. :head

Banned

this is the only promotional material i have seen for transformers 3..
    tf3.jpg

DT- Cinemas are the biggest cinema chain here, since they are now part of PVR cinemas group..

the only poster i have seen till date is this fake one from their website. www. dt-cinemas .com they photoshopped shia from some red carpet event, megan in her underwear and threw bumblebee in as well! hahaha.. this is the kind of bullshit they do in my country. this is something you would expect a fan to do, not a huge cinemas chain!! go in on them Michael!!

So I take this seriously. What do you guys have in your different countries for advertising. Compare them to other movies, less or more??

Michael
    More. Previous TF movies got more audience than the entire movies of Sri Lanka for those years combined together. Liberty Cinema (which is one of the best cinemas here) is showing the movie this time. Liberty was the only place to show Avatar. It is only fitting DOTM got the same treatment. The Best for the Best.

This is kind of the Sri Lankan Fan Community: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_50653632589

Though it says 250+ members, those are the hardcore fans. There are plenty plenty plenty more to watch the movie. Every showing is "Housefull" for the TF movies. The excitement here for the 3rd movie is greater than for any other movie.

We are here... we are waiting!

i live in guatemala and i would like to know

Michael
    Well, i live in Germany and the lack of promotion for TF3 is disturbing.

As i already mentioned, in the UCI Smart City Theatre in Hamburg (Germany), there is nothing but the TF 3(D) Trailer.

To be fair, movie promotion is not that big in germany, however, in comparison to other movies, TF3 is seriously lacking. Lets compare it to X-Men: First Class and Fast Five. Fast Five and X-Man have posters in nearly every train station, mostly more than one, more like around 3-5, exspecially Fast Five.
    For TF3, there is not one. Also, X-Man and Fast Five are heavily advertised in the cinemas themselves. They have these huge cardboard advertisement stands and these kind of cardboard posters where things pop out. In all my time, i have not seen 1 Transformers 3 poster ANYWHERE i went.

What is going on with your marketing? Please tell us, we wanna know. Why did Nelson have to start this thread? Anyone can easily tell that its to make up for lost time in the marketing devision. What happened?

All i've seen where I live in the UK is 1 poster in the cinema, they mainly seem to be promoting Pirates 4 and X-Men First Class.

Did even get the 3D trailer with Pirates which was very disappointing

@Starscream1017

What the fuck? Are you serious? I didnt even know that was legal...

They normally have film posters on the phone booth by the HSBC in Rhyl (not the one by the police station) and on the Double Decker Arriva busses, but so far they still have the adds for Paul up oO
    >Strangetown< A webcomic based (loosely) on the North Wales town of Llandudno. Go on you know you want to!

like I said prev no 3D trailer with pirates at my Vue cinema in cheshire oaks UK but they do have a large optimus stand seems to be the biggest one in the cinema currently.

Michael
    Where I live (France) the are no posters of the movie just a shorter version of the trailer and not even in 3D before Pirates...

I get the feeling there will be a few phone calls tonight.... and a few heads knocked together LOL
    Don S Davis 1942-2008

Godspeed

Dear Nelson & Michael ,
    I am from Bangalore city , India . A staunch follower of your franchise . There has been absolutely no posters or standees put up in cinemas anywhere . whereas other products such as harry potter and x men have been marketed heavily here .
    We have a cinema called URVASHI DIGITAL CINEMA in our city which is probably the best & largest 3D theatre with an occupancy of 1161 seater single screen , they have dual projection and are using the xpand technology and now there are upgrading to the MEYER sound System and 4k PROJECTION technology for your film . This is the only cinema probably in the country of india who is taken personal initative for your movie and the owners are self promoting your movie on there facebook page called urvashi digital cinema page . when as a fan we enquired why there are no posters or standees they mentioned there has been no material from the viacom office in india .
    please support this cinema because as a viewer and a fan it is good to see a cinema owner who id doing a lot of upgrades for his cinema starting for your movie . they are making everything great and spectacular for your movie to show it in the best possible way . check out there facebook page and see for yourself how they are promoting your movie .

HOPE WE GET TO SEE YOUR LATEST TRAILER IN THE COMING WEEKS AND SUPPORT THE CINEMAS WHO ARE TRYING THERE BEST TO PROMOTE YOUR FILM . ITS A FAN'S REQUEST ; HOPE YOU OBLIGE .

AND IF YOU GUYS ARE PLANNING A PREMIERE IN INDIA HAVE IT HERE .

Quote Originally Posted by nelson View Post
    For those outside of the US, I have a question: are there any TF# DOTM displays at your local theaters?

If not, please state the name of the theater, city, and country.

Thanks.

City: Guimar„es,
    Theater: cinema castello lopes Guimar„es Shoping

And we didn't get trailer with Pirates not the 3-D or the normal or even the teaser.

the O'brien theatre in arnprior, Ontario, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfire144 View Post
    the O'brien theatre in arnprior, Ontario, Canada
    ????

No displays, posters or is the theater covered wall to wall in Transformers?

Arena Boulevard 600
    1101 DS Amsterdam Zuidoost

PAthe Arena

Nothing about transformers
    Bad Bots, Bad Bots, Whatcha Gonna Do.

Michael
    Mexico: The most advertised films of this year have been Pirates 4 and Thor. Mostly posters and such, few TV spots. But what we do need to people to get excited around here would be the last 2 trailers, especially the 3D one since Pirates franchise is very popular here.

What would be great for publicity are billboards and big posters: The LOTR3 came, everyone had big billboards and posters, and everyone was talking about it. If somehow that can happen again, you get all the budget back only from here :borat

I doubt there's something that you can do Mr. Bay, but more dubbed films are less popular sometimes, and if you bring less dubbed copies, the better. Just a thought,