Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Battlefield 3

Default Re: Battlefield 3

Played my first multiplayer match yesterday and wow it's hectic. So much stuff going on at once and I had no idea what to do but rack up kills. I did pretty bad but I think I will get the hang of it soon. Can't wait to start flying jets
    "I BELIEVE WHATEVER DOESN'T KILL YOU, SIMPLY MAKES YOU.....STRANGER."

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by swishbig View Post
    Played my first multiplayer match yesterday and wow it's hectic. So much stuff going on at once and I had no idea what to do but rack up kills. I did pretty bad but I think I will get the hang of it soon. Can't wait to start flying jets
    i suck at the jets! cant get the hang of using them at all.. i can fly around a bit, but cant get kills in them.. i prefer staying on the ground.. ive added you both, we should make an S4TE clan!

When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Haha :borat
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...

Pussygun indeed still lame..lol

Haha so true :P

!!!!!! XD

BF3 Close Querters Gameplay:

Battlefield 3 'Premium Launch Trailer':

XD !!!

Battlefield 3 Premium Announcement & Details E3 2012

Dudes.. freakin awesome right?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch8eB...eature=g-all-u

IMHO the best freakin game EVER! i haven't finished playing single player cause i SSOOOOooo badly wanted to play Multiplayer but i also need to finish NFS as well. Haven't bought any others games since, i've come to a point where i only buy games i really wanna play and stick with it untill there's something better or when i finished it.

Still... about the Downloadable content expansion packs i SSssoooo freakin want Dino's and Transformers in this game it would be freakin sick! SICK!!!! i tell you! as a true Battlefield fan since the beginning 1942 i want this to happen!

Honestly no clue what you are on about.

EA has some tightly planned plan with their Premium DLCs and the every 3 months (Dec - Mar - Jun - Sep - etc.) and there will be definitely no dinosaurs or transformers appear in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by enrico View Post
    Honestly no clue what you are on about.

EA has some tightly planned plan with their Premium DLCs and the every 3 months (Dec - Mar - Jun - Sep - etc.) and there will be definitely no dinosaurs or transformers appear in the game.
    Then why the hell are there Dino's everywhere in the BF3 maps?! And that last DLC contains light effects from Michael Bay movies... care to explain?

The MB light effects have been used in Need for Speed The Run, maybe they bought the rights to use it but could not mean any Transformers in BF, but i really don't care i REALLY hope there will be a BF with Transformers in them; BAYformers to be more precise! ;D XD

Do you know how freakin bad ass that would be?! To be scared of a virtual Dino coming at you hahaha ;D we BF guys totally immerse ourselves in the game you know ;D and don't get me started on the TF's, would be sick to be one and destroy everything from both sides! ;D MICHAEL BAY style! ;D

Banned

man when it comes to BF3, i haven't seen anyone more dedicated than Flyingheart! everytime i log into psn & he is there, he is playing BF3! lol i have moved on to a bunch of games after that (fall of cybertron, sleeping dogs, resi evil 6 etc) but Flyingheart is dedicated to BF3! dude what rank you reach? I want the dlc, but will wait for price drop..

anyone getting MOH?

up next is Assassins Creed 3, Hitman Absolution for me.

Quote Originally Posted by starscream1017 View Post
    man when it comes to BF3, i haven't seen anyone more dedicated than Flyingheart! everytime i log into psn & he is there, he is playing BF3! lol i have moved on to a bunch of games after that (fall of cybertron, sleeping dogs, resi evil 6 etc) but Flyingheart is dedicated to BF3! dude what rank you reach? I want the dlc, but will wait for price drop..

anyone getting MOH?

up next is Assassins Creed 3, Hitman Absolution for me.
    Haha yeah and i'm not suffering from borderline. It's still fun to play it i also have a few online buds who i like talking to via the mic.
    I'm level 46 now..

image-780941778.jpg

But not really counting the points and levels, it's about having awesome fun and action-movie-like moments with people you know i'm premium member i did this because i was cheaper out getting this than getting everything seperately IMO and i think the money was well spent so Dice could work on DLC's in advance which is a good idea, it's like an investment for more awesomeness.

I do wanna get MOH 2 i liked the first one (renewed) it was awesome and story wise great to step in the shoes of these guys for a while in a virtual way.

Btw i made a terrible video (while i was sick) that gives people some hope who want Dino's and Michael Bay/Transformers awesomeness in BF3.. i just point out the stuff that has already been found is all and BTW i found another Dino! In the latest DLC map "... Mountains"! Think what you will i really hope it will be a reality soon!

http://youtu.be/nbz3iOKGZE0

Just teasing

I just REALLY hope these dino's won't be equiped with armor and guns on them etc. lol that would be terrible IMO.. i'm hoping there will be also 4 classes you can choose from of these dino's, hopefully..

T-rex:

Triceretops:

Raptor:

Ankylosaurus:

a.k.a. "the walking TANK"

But we'll see which ones they are gonna pick..

ALL flesh eating dinos btw..

Urgghh.. I fuckin knew it.. They still haven't said anything about Dino's in Aftermath..

http://youtu.be/424_rig4G8E

I swear if End Game doesn't contain any stuff us BF fans want there will be some serious RAGEE!!!! >.< #%*#]]%!!!!

And a lesson will be learned from this.. with dire consequences for them how fun or cool their games might be..

Or i want a announcement that they are gonna do it but not now.

To show i'm not addicted to games..

I'm at the gym knowing that the DLC for BF3 is released today "Aftermath" knowing it does not contain dinosaurs (i think) so i couldn't care less; just to show i'm capable of not playing BF3 when i really want to but showing that people do have discipline and the gaming industry has no grip on me what so ever.
    I simply ask of them to create something awesome for people while they are still young enough to push the boundaries while they still have the chance to..

image-2848436978.jpg

SURPRISSEEE!!!

Some funny stuff these guys have a fun YouTube channel, go check em out.

These guys are the same guys from "Battlefield Friends" they got 2 full seasons now.
    And from "Doralious and Associates" a pretty funny middle-age cartoon with nods to movies and movie characters.

How i park my car in BF3..

image-728957112.jpg

image-3000337012.jpg

HOOAH

Go watch new episodes (season 3) of Battlefield Friends they are very funny and subscribe if you want "Hankandjed" or at "Happyhour"

Guys please add me to your friends list ok!
    I totally wanna play a match with one or more of you guys ok!

And so we can get to know eachother better ok ;D i thinking already spoken with Starscream1017 online and it was fun right Starscream1017?! ;D
    English was alright didn't worry.

Flyingheart111 is the name.

P.S: why the hell are there never celebs online..?

Don't they relax once in a while? :-/
    If one of other players start bitching about your work i got your back ok and we'll block those b*tches together lol