Thread: Battlefield 3

Hybrid View

Default Battlefield 3

Seeing the MW3 thread, I'd thought it would be approriate for a Battlefield 3 thread ... yay ...
    I played MW2 up until last summer, but then paused ... and bought BC2 in January or so. I like BC2 much more, but generally I like both series.

So here's the video with all the Fault Line episodes in one. You can even switch to 1080p resolution. If it doesn't work, thank the GEMA (our Ministry for Happy Collecting of License-fees). So here's video on the channel of EA Germany:

Same video on the official Battlefield channel (1080p not available):

I am still a happy BC2 player, but I a) play with lowest details possible to have the maximum resolution possible and b) will certainly not be able to play B3 on middle details. Looks too badass.
    If anyone else is playing BC2, I suggest checking out http://www.dontrevivemebro.com if you haven't already.

Banned

Default Re: Battlefield 3

Looks pretty good! Not that one game has it better over another... game developers are always pushing the boundaries of resolutions and character A.I., the newer the game the better the graphics and game play.

I'm still a COD fan I'll definitely get this game as well =)

cant wait!
    One shall stand, one shall fall.

Im hoping BF3 will be simular to BF:BC2 the controlls were awesome on that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingheart
    I found THE PERFECT VIDEO to show why i love BF:BC2 so much, in this video you can see what you can do in the game wich THOUSANDS of players/gamers dont fully use when playing this game and its a shame that they dont. :head:head:head

Battlefield Bad Company:2

I hope to see you guys on the battlefield and hope your on my team so we can practice your playing skills in BC2
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

I have to ask, why did you post that video? ... in this thread?

lol i had this funny idea so i thought i post it here again cause it would be so super sweet if this were true in the furure

Wouldnt it be funny and cool if it turned out that all UN governments countries planned all along that when WWIII breaks out that all gamers will receive his/her own Iron Man/Transformer as a soldier haha XD right?! that would be super sweet right?! all those years of training with games we were training to command an Iron Man/Transformer haha

BTW Battlefield 3 is looking guuud XD :P
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...

Yeah you got that right.. but i'm still killing it.
    Certain things are more balanced i think it's a good thing, they said they wanted BF3 to stay for years to come but people will leave when you reached the max. so maybe that's why the weapons do less damage then before, to keep playing a bit longer..

After i installed the new patch for BF3 of 1080MBs and restarting the thing it froze again and had to format it AGAIN and after installing BF3 again! Everything was fixed and could use everything again like the old days i had one freeze-up after i pasted C-4 on my jeep and detonated it after impact on a tanks ass.

Maybe gamers should think the same:

Bay: I was into these very advanced trains sets, with towns and cities and whatever, the detail of it. I remember my parents came to me: "Michael, we think you need to get outside more." And I'm thinking, "Am I fucked up?"

Urgghh.. I fuckin knew it.. They still haven't said anything about Dino's in Aftermath..

http://youtu.be/424_rig4G8E

I swear if End Game doesn't contain any stuff us BF fans want there will be some serious RAGEE!!!! >.< #%*#]]%!!!!

And a lesson will be learned from this.. with dire consequences for them how fun or cool their games might be..

Or i want a announcement that they are gonna do it but not now.

To show i'm not addicted to games..

I'm at the gym knowing that the DLC for BF3 is released today "Aftermath" knowing it does not contain dinosaurs (i think) so i couldn't care less; just to show i'm capable of not playing BF3 when i really want to but showing that people do have discipline and the gaming industry has no grip on me what so ever.
    I simply ask of them to create something awesome for people while they are still young enough to push the boundaries while they still have the chance to..

image-2848436978.jpg

SURPRISSEEE!!!

Some funny stuff these guys have a fun YouTube channel, go check em out.

These guys are the same guys from "Battlefield Friends" they got 2 full seasons now.
    And from "Doralious and Associates" a pretty funny middle-age cartoon with nods to movies and movie characters.

How i park my car in BF3..

image-728957112.jpg

image-3000337012.jpg

HOOAH

Go watch new episodes (season 3) of Battlefield Friends they are very funny and subscribe if you want "Hankandjed" or at "Happyhour"

Guys please add me to your friends list ok!
    I totally wanna play a match with one or more of you guys ok!

And so we can get to know eachother better ok ;D i thinking already spoken with Starscream1017 online and it was fun right Starscream1017?! ;D
    English was alright didn't worry.

Flyingheart111 is the name.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingheart View Post
    Guys please add me to your friends list ok!
    I totally wanna play a match with one or more of you guys ok!

And so we can get to know eachother better ok ;D i thinking already spoken with Starscream1017 online and it was fun right Starscream1017?! ;D
    English was alright didn't worry.

Flyingheart111 is the name.
    yeah bro, playing online was fun!! will do it again sometime! but I didn't speak with you, i don't have a mic.. plus you were on the different team.. maybe you have me confused with someone else? Don't think i heard you talk either..

I will buy a mic when i get my ps4 though! then we can play BF4 with mic's.. maybe if we get enough guys, make an S4TE clan!

Quote Originally Posted by starscream1017 View Post

yeah bro, playing online was fun!! will do it again sometime! but I didn't speak with you, i don't have a mic.. plus you were on the different team.. maybe you have me confused with someone else? Don't think i heard you talk either..

I will buy a mic when i get my ps4 though! then we can play BF4 with mic's.. maybe if we get enough guys, make an S4TE clan!
    Any Bluetooth headset will do fine if you have one laying around somewhere lots of friends are gonna wait a bit longer before buying a PS4 so you might want to invest in that Bluetooth headset anyways, its still modern tech. only headsets get smaller is all.

Hhm.. really? It was someone from here and was from India soo...?
    We should create that clan idd, its a good idea

P.S: why the hell are there never celebs online..?

Don't they relax once in a while? :-/
    If one of other players start bitching about your work i got your back ok and we'll block those b*tches together lol

I've met this kid last night and he was 13 years old of age and he was a level 100 and played over a 1000 freakin hours apperently..!
    ...on Battlefield 3...
    And he was awake with the rest of us adults till a extremely late hour... this kid was playing BF3 since his 11th...

SONY..
    When are you gonna put safety locks on games or at least put a curfew on games linked to the profile of these kids..?!

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingheart View Post
    I've met this kid last night and he was 13 years old of age and he was a level 100 and played over a 1000 freakin hours apperently..!
    ...on Battlefield 3...
    And he was awake with the rest of us adults till a extremely late hour... this kid was playing BF3 since his 11th...

SONY..
    When are you gonna put safety locks on games or at least put a curfew on games linked to the profile of these kids..?!
    A level 100??? I used to play BF3 religiously and I'm only like 10.

I doubt a safety lock will do anything, if anything kids will just make another profile with a age of like 20.

I got a new account: A-TeamFACE

Add me if you like.
    Yup, me and some other guys are the A-Team in Battlefield haha ;D we still need BA in our team lol.
    Yes.. We also kick as much ass as the A-Team online haha ;D

BTW they should make another A-Team movie.
    I thought it was great!