Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Comedy in TF2

Default Comedy in TF2

It worked well for the first film, keep it alive in the second film as well

Have the autobots accidently destroy an air freshener store with some crotchety old bitch shouting, "I'll sue, I'll sue!!"

Girls loved Mojo. I took my 13 year old stepdaughter to see the film on opening day. She used to laugh at transformers...didn't know much about them. When Mojo first appeared, all you could hear was "Awwwwwwwww' from her and every other female in the crowd. My wife was the same when I took her to see it

Default Re: Comedy in TF2

Please No Comedy On Transformers...it Suks!!!!

I Didnt Like Some Of The Comedy On The Transformers Movie Like

The Indian Guy Trying To Sell A Premium Package...suks!!!

That Clown Guy And Bobby Bolivia....stinks!!!

Or Simmons With His Underware With S7 Logos...junk!!!

I thought the callcenter guy (with the premium package) was just great!. Bobby Bolivia's lot scene is quit funny to

'Get your clown and get some hammers and we'll....'

No I personally think, comedy was one of the best points of the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo View Post
    I thought the callcenter guy (with the premium package) was just great!. Bobby Bolivia's lot scene is quit funny to

I happened to enjoy the comedy too. It was just right, not over the top.
    I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.

I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.

It's a shame that the soundtrack didn't contain the background music in the call center.

Quote Originally Posted by sora View Post
    It's a shame that the soundtrack didn't contain the background music in the call center.
    The extended score doesn't either.

Bummer. It was kind of loopy and fun.
    I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee1983 View Post
    I happened to enjoy the comedy too. It was just right, not over the top.
    Right, normal comedy indeed, but the situation with all the transformers around it makes it extra funny like the backyard scene.

Right, normal comedy indeed, but the situation with all the transformers around it makes it extra funny like the backyard scene.
    Exactly. The backyard scene is one of the funniest I think. It just showed how vulnerable the autobots are to earthly surroundings and the sort.

Now, if it weren't placed in southern california, the 'earthquake, Judy, get under the table!' concept wouldn't have worked.

I thought all the comedy was well done,I've worked in a call center trust me it wasn't over the top
    "Autobots, let's go dismantle us some decepticons; So transform and roll out!"
    http://www.myspace.com/raddimus33

I would like alot of seriousness,but comedy did help the flow of some parts of the movie in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by raddimus View Post
    I thought all the comedy was well done,I've worked in a call center trust me it wasn't over the top
    Did you also got phonecalls from soldiers who needed the pentagon because they were in a middle of war fighting alien robots ?

actually I did,and I told them I was going to chage their long distance carrier,lol.no but I have tried to make long distance calls before in an emergency,and was disconnected and also given wrong # my whole point is i Could see an outbound outsourced carrier talking to someone like that.

Smile Re: Comedy in TF2

"LEFT CHEEK, LEFT CHEEK!!!"

*Snorggle* Best. Part. Ever.

Well, besides Frenzy's 'Oh shit' moment.
    Freedom of speech is great and all, but say it polite or don't say it at all.
    Please call me Ditto.

fm tf geek,huh,where were you chicks when I was growing up,lol.no chicks dug tf.

Cool Re: Comedy in TF2

We were under yer bed, stealing your dust bunnies, waiting for the right time to jupm out and SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!

Cuz we're cool like that.
    Please call me Ditto.

lmao,I was wondering where those damn bunnies of dust kept going I was trying to save them up too.thought theyed be worth money in the future.lol.now I know and knowings half the battle.

man I wish they made a player that made everyone listen to what I'm listening too.lol.

Quote Originally Posted by raddimus View Post
    lmao,I was wondering where those damn bunnies of dust kept going I was trying to save them up too.thought theyed be worth money in the future.lol.now I know and knowings half the battle.
    YUS, it is only half the battle!!! The other half is FLY!!!!
    Yeah, I have no clue where THAT came from. *Cough* Right. What 'cha listenin' to?
    Please call me Ditto.

white zombies welcome to planet mother fucker/sychoholic slag.but if you go to my space page,lol I got my player playing got pink floyd beatles alice cooper white zombie beastie boys and other stuff,oh can't forget nofx.so I just shrink my myspace page and type,lol.

You know whats fyunny is white zombie did a song called I am legend which was based on the book back in the early ninties.and I was saying someone should do a movie like the song.not like charlton hestons omega man.that reminds me maby I'll post that movie in my blog.I got the ewoks adventure movie posted right now.
    Last edited by raddimus; 01-10-2008 at 04:58 PM. Reason: forgot something

Sweetness.

Okay! Lets try and get back on topic! Urm.... oh yeah! Frenzy, the little spazoid, cracks me up! I wonder if he'll be back in TF2. I say this cuz we didn't see his body go into the sea and he lived after be beheaded before sooooo.... yeah.
    Please call me Ditto.

Yah, Frenzy was cool. I liked the bit where he snuck away from airforce one and hopped into the car and gave the finger...."stupid insects tried to shoot me!"

Comedy + action is a proven formula that works

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by guitarded View Post
    It worked well for the first film, keep it alive in the second film as well

Have the autobots accidently destroy an air freshener store with some crotchety old bitch shouting, "I'll sue, I'll sue!!"
    for tf2, how about Ironhide becoming a total basehead... ya know, he gets addicted to drugs, rocket propellants, nitrogen tetroxide or something like that... he can no longer control himself, starts doing really funny stuff, like messing up his transformation and chasing cars on the highway...

Talking Re: Comedy in TF2

Quote Originally Posted by BeetleJuice View Post
    for tf2, how about Ironhide becoming a total basehead... ya know, he gets addicted to drugs, rocket propellants, nitrogen tetroxide or something like that... he can no longer control himself, starts doing really funny stuff, like messing up his transformation and chasing cars on the highway...
    I'd pay to see that anyday!!! Seeing Ironhide shit-faced is well worth any amouth of money!
    Please call me Ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by BeetleJuice View Post

that could work. If Ironhide is turbo charged/supercharged, he could be equipped with a methanol injection system for extra power. Then he would definitely be a meth addict.....

When he's stoned, he could mock the fat kid with the video camera in tf1. Name the kid "Angelo", and have Ironhide call him "Expangelo"