Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fast 5 comes out tonight in Australia, Is the TF-DOTM preview added?

Default Re: Fast 5 comes out tonight in Australia, Is the TF-DOTM preview added?

This is dated for today

http://www.bbfc.co.uk/CTxxx275375

but if someone would of seen it then it would of hit the net by now, it must be fast five us release...

Default Re: Fast 5 comes out tonight in Australia, Is the TF-DOTM preview added?

Quote Originally Posted by Plague1980 View Post
    I meant when nelson posted this.

Unless you know something I know, F5 comes out the 29th nationwide.

Or is today April 23?

What Nelson meant by this was that one member said that the trailer is coming next week (then it was 16th or something). Then he said "well it'll be next week if today is 23rd" or something similar.
    So stop speculating everybody. We have an official statement and that should settle all of us down. The date is 28th not a single day earlier or later.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen e-tech View Post
    This is dated for today

http://www.bbfc.co.uk/CTxxx275375

but if someone would of seen it then it would of hit the net by now, it must be fast five us release...
    Actually it's from 21.03.2011. Not from today. And they've just corrected their info.... It's a long story.

http://www.shootfortheedit.com/forum...o-be-corrected

Doesnt the trailers need to be sent along with the movie? If the trailer was just made within the last day like michael bay stated in the interview then the United States would get the trailer with the movie Fast Five and not the UK and Austrailia. I work at UPS and we have seen a lot of movie reels of fast five going through our systems in the last day so I bet the trailers are with those movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Albershide View Post
    I'm surprised of the level of mistrust on some of the members here. It was officially confirmed that the trailer will be released in theaters on 29th. What more do you need guys?
    Don't bother logging on to let us know. We already know the answer.
    OK i was wrong

no trailer but fast five was an amazing movie!!! so which film will the trailer be attached to in the UK?? Maybe Thor