Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011
Results 251 to 269 of 269

Thread: Updated: Is the TF3 post production on schedule?

  1. #251
    Senior Member jamjam101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto CANADA
    Posts
    675

    Default Re: Updated: Is the TF3 post production on schedule?

    Quote Originally Posted by nelson View Post
    Most of it is. It's now in sound mixing.
    That's great news. Sounds like this movie is faar ahead from ROTF.

  2. #252
    Senior Member TIMtationX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    2,100

    Default

    So who's takin' bets on how long Apple's site stays up before it crashes?

  3. #253
    Senior Member chatterbox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,835

    Default Re: Updated: Is the TF3 post production on schedule?

    So shockwave is image #3??

    OP #1
    BB #2
    SW #3

    Sentinel Prime #4??

  4. #254

    Default Re: Updated: Is the TF3 post production on schedule?

    Nope, Rosie is image no 2

  5. #255
    Senior Member SDL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,488

    Default Re: Updated: Is the TF3 post production on schedule?

    Don S Davis 1942-2008

    Godspeed

  6. #256
    Senior Member Optimash Prime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    MA, United States
    Posts
    724

    Default Re: Updated: Is the TF3 post production on schedule?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIMtationX View Post
    So who's takin' bets on how long Apple's site stays up before it crashes?
    I know right we don't want to go through that again lol
    "How Come the Decepticons have all the cool shit"

  7. #257
    Senior Member Operationoverlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Omaha, Utah, Sword, Juno, Gold
    Posts
    264

    Default Re: Updated: Is the TF3 post production on schedule?

    Quote Originally Posted by SDL View Post
    Again who cares about Rosie....this Pic was a waste...does not provide any evidence or anything new to the discussion..... only makes it look as if she is a model which she is in real life.....

    Regards,
    Op Overlord
    "I live for myself and I answer to nobody."
    The Late King Of Cool.
    Steve McQueen

  8. #258
    Senior Member SDL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,488

    Default Re: Updated: Is the TF3 post production on schedule?

    It's the 2nd of the Apple Trailer sneak peeks... maybe tomorrow i won't bother taking the time to save it to my HD, hosting it on my imageshack page and posting it here...
    Don S Davis 1942-2008

    Godspeed

  9. #259
    Senior Member i-MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    247

    Default Re: Updated: Is the TF3 post production on schedule?

    Quote Originally Posted by SDL View Post
    I am in Love....
    There once was a tale about a man who can turn invisible.....

  10. #260
    Senior Member jamjam101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto CANADA
    Posts
    675

    Default Re: Updated: Is the TF3 post production on schedule?

    wow. What a disappointment today's picture was. All that anticipation pissed away.

  11. #261
    Junior Member Sixshot93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    12

    Default Re: Updated: Is the TF3 post production on schedule?

    @ SDL, JamJam101 - Look,it`s just a still. Just be grateful that some people like her,and the trailer WILL come and stop acting so pessimistic.

    And it just disgusts me that(this goes for you too, OperationOverlord) how incredibly sexist and rude about her you guys are!

  12. #262
    Senior Member jamjam101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto CANADA
    Posts
    675

    Default Re: Updated: Is the TF3 post production on schedule?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sixshot93 View Post
    @ SDL, JamJam101 - Look,it`s just a still. Just be grateful that some people like her,and the trailer WILL come and stop acting so pessimistic.

    And it just disgusts me that(this goes for you too, OperationOverlord) how incredibly sexist and rude about her you guys are!
    It's just disappointing that when we get an epic screen cap and then this. It raises a lot of hype, a lot of hope and then leaves us burnt out. I was hoping in seeing a lot more than just a super model's face - we could have googled that anytime, anywhere.

  13. #263
    Junior Member Sixshot93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    12

    Default Re: Updated: Is the TF3 post production on schedule?

    Quote Originally Posted by jamjam101 View Post
    It's just disappointing that when we get an epic screen cap and then this. It raises a lot of hype, a lot of hope and then leaves us burnt out. I was hoping in seeing a lot more than just a super model's face - we could have googled that anytime, anywhere.
    ... Dude, didn`t you read what I just said?! I accused you and some others of being sexist(which, not to be cruel but you are), and you suddenly decide to forget the comment I`ve wrote completely?! That`s just an absolutely hypocritcal move you made just now.

    I for one, yes, she is a model, like this picture.

    Oh, and let`s just not get into an argument here, okay? I`m not trying to start a fight.

  14. #264
    Administrator nelson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    3,869

    Default Re: Updated: Is the TF3 post production on schedule?

    Quote Originally Posted by jamjam101 View Post
    It's just disappointing that when we get an epic screen cap and then this. It raises a lot of hype, a lot of hope and then leaves us burnt out. I was hoping in seeing a lot more than just a super model's face - we could have googled that anytime, anywhere.
    That's what the trailer is for.

    It's gonna be a long weekend.

  15. #265
    Senior Member i-MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    247

    Default Re: Updated: Is the TF3 post production on schedule?

    Never seen before here in the Netherlands….
    The super bowl spot aired during half-time Champions league soccer match between S04 and ManU !

    Paramount is promoting TF DOTM big time in the Netherlands !!!

    Transformers dark of the moon 30 juni in de bioscoop
    There once was a tale about a man who can turn invisible.....

  16. #266
    Senior Member jamjam101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto CANADA
    Posts
    675

    Default Re: Updated: Is the TF3 post production on schedule?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sixshot93 View Post
    ... Dude, didn`t you read what I just said?! I accused you and some others of being sexist(which, not to be cruel but you are), and you suddenly decide to forget the comment I`ve wrote completely?! That`s just an absolutely hypocritcal move you made just now.

    I for one, yes, she is a model, like this picture.

    Oh, and let`s just not get into an argument here, okay? I`m not trying to start a fight.
    Ohh sorry. I forgot that being a sexist means that I'd rather see a exclusive poster of a ROBOT over the female lead. My apologies....

  17. #267
    Senior Member I Fight Giant Robots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Delaware county
    Posts
    1,109

    Post Re: Updated: Is the TF3 post production on schedule?

    Wow... im scared...since when did dudes start liking robots over women? Haha i mean sure we can google her but this is not just any old pic..its of her in transformers 3! Tf3 seems like an awesome movie and it is a pic of a leading role! Shes the main girl! Ur looking at the main girl.Its part of the movie! So yeah its only appropriate to hav this pic so shut your whining away and enjoy. I like the pic. Shes pretty. But other than that she is one of the lead roles and its a pic of her in the movie so stop crying please. The trailer is coming soon.
    I Fight Giant Robots

  18. #268
    Senior Member jamjam101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto CANADA
    Posts
    675

    Default Re: Updated: Is the TF3 post production on schedule?

    Quote Originally Posted by I Fight Giant Robots View Post
    Wow... im scared...since when did dudes start liking robots over women? Haha i mean sure we can google her but this is not just any old pic..its of her in transformers 3! Tf3 seems like an awesome movie and it is a pic of a leading role! Shes the main girl! Ur looking at the main girl.Its part of the movie! So yeah its only appropriate to hav this pic so shut your whining away and enjoy. I like the pic. Shes pretty. But other than that she is one of the lead roles and its a pic of her in the movie so stop crying please. The trailer is coming soon.
    I think it's safe to say that there is a large portion of the audience goes to watch TF for the TF's, not for Fox or Rosie.

  19. #269
    Administrator nelson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    3,869

    Default Re: Updated: Is the TF3 post production on schedule?

    And this thread has run its course.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •