Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Get a real writer!

Default Re: Get a real writer!

Quote Originally Posted by sora View Post
    Right!

Personally, I had been sinking into deep grief past five years since I lost my beloved brother. But this film reminded of something I had forgotten. I remembered fond feeling I got when I first went to the movie theatre with my brother in childhood. It's been a long while since I enjoyed a film with all my heart. And many elements of this movie still cheers me up.

Didn't Nelson tell forum members "Please do not ask for A JOB" ? But if I may say, I'm a professional writer too.
    Well, yeah, I suppose he did...oops, Raven's gonna get bitch slapped!

(j/k, I'm a bit po'ed that someone dissed me...)
    I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.

I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee1983 View Post
    Well, yeah, I suppose he did...oops, Raven's gonna get bitch slapped!

(j/k, I'm a bit po'ed that someone dissed me...)
    With a spanking paddle? Brace yourself, Raven! j/k

Quote Originally Posted by sora View Post
    With a spanking paddle? Brace yourself, Raven! j/k
    Got one handy?

*evil grin*

Raven.

I'll get him back tonight maybe....
    I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.

Quote Originally Posted by Beej View Post
    Originally Posted by Dman
    Okay, I realize that Michael Bay is an infinite genious, but I have to agree that the story was awful.
    Wow. You're this upset because why? It's a movie dick for brains.

Dman, I apologize. I should not have called you dick for brains. I know nothing about you and that was wrong of me to type it. Again, I regret I posted that. I'm sure you're just a decent egg who is having a bad day...or something like that.
    NO! Don't apologize Beej....

wait...where'd you say that? I missed something....

Quote Originally Posted by Beej View Post
    Originally Posted by Dman
    Okay, I realize that Michael Bay is an infinite genious, but I have to agree that the story was awful.
    Wow. You're this upset because why? It's a movie dick for brains.

Dman, I apologize. I should not have called you dick for brains. I know nothing about you and that was wrong of me to type it. Again, I regret I posted that. I'm sure you're just a decent egg who is having a bad day...or something like that.
    *Sigh.* Yeah, I guess I really made an ass of myself. I'm sorry for instigating this whole thing. I am under a lot of stress, and I guess I used this forum as an outlet, which wasn't right. I'm moving in a week and I'm still not done moving things out of my closet, which is a mess.

Don't get me wrong, guys and gals. I loved the movie for its visual aspects, but I think I've made it abundantly clear that I hated the story and how Bay and Spielberg told it.

Again, to be fair, I'm not some butthurt G1 fan getting pissy about the movie not being "up to snuff" with the cartoon, but I am a fan of Transformers in general. Started with Beast Wars, actually.

I'll stop being a douchebag now. I think I've made my case, now I'll drop it.

People now a days. While yes I am a writer who's a non guild member. If these guys have such a big problem it doesn't matter what a writer comes up with the director and actors will use it as a basis for their work (good ones will). Say what ya say D, but most of us here have a good amount of experience in the film business.

And by writer I didn't know it had to be a fan fic writer... Oh it doesn't...

Oh and I didn't know we couldn't pimp our resumes. But with that said

@nelson could you pm me the casting directors or people to submit entries to? So I don't have to go through the forums.

Some people jsut like being rude to get attention. So I don't care as much as some may think, but whoa chill D. In with the good out with the bad.
    The only thing worse than stupid people are stupid people who bother me...
    Bumblebee1983:
    I'm da bomb.
    xXRavenXx:
    I'm Da Bomb... you can be my igniter though **Humms Light My Fire by The Doors** lol
    Bumblebee1983:
    As for being your igniter.....umm.....okay.
    xXRavenXx:
    **Thrilled with BB Raven sings afternoon delight from Anchorman**