Thread: Truth of Transformers' Eyes

Default Truth of Transformers' Eyes

The autobots and decepticons have two clear distinction in that decepticons looks way more powerful and evil than autobots, which makes them cooler. However, the other characteristic that divides the two groups are their eye colors.

Autobot are blue.

Decepticons are red.

Then will someone explain to me why Frenzy's eyes are blue? Maybe he used to be an autobot until he decided live in Barricade's trunk? I hope this can be that can be cleared in the TF2.

Default Re: Truth of Transformers' Eyes

Quote Originally Posted by trashcollector View Post
    The autobots and decepticons have two clear distinction in that decepticons looks way more powerful and evil than autobots, which makes them cooler. However, the other characteristic that divides the two groups are their eye colors.

Autobot are blue.

Decepticons are red.

Then will someone explain to me why Frenzy's eyes are blue? Maybe he used to be an autobot until he decided live in Barricade's trunk? I hope this can be that can be cleared in the TF2.
    Well....in listening to the special features, Frenzy was created by a French guy. Perhaps that guy didn't know any better.

And it's been theorized that Frenzy may have been an autobot at one point, until Barricade got a hold of him and tortured him into being a decepticon.

Just a thought.
    I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.

I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.

It was only in the cartoon that the red eye/blue eye rule existed. The comics and toys had Decepticons and Autobots with a variety of eye colours. Optimus Primes eyes were yellow for instance.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fu2kimus_prime View Post
    It was only in the cartoon that the red eye/blue eye rule existed. The comics and toys had Decepticons and Autobots with a variety of eye colours. Optimus Primes eyes were yellow for instance.
    This is true. In the comics I even seen some with purple and green eyes. As for the movie, Bay said Frenzy was his idea. Maybe he liked him better with blue eyes. Also in the extras, the first drawings of Frenzy had red eyes. Again it was probably one of those little things Bay thought looked better a different way.

Or Frenzy might have been in disguise. His unidentifiability made infiltration scenes interesting.