Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 172

Thread: DOTM teaser trailer rated. Length 2:18 min.

  1. #126
    Senior Member chatterbox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,816

    Default Re: DOTM teaser trailer rated. Length 2:18 min.

    i think everyone just needs to pull back and wipe that sweat and/or brown of their faces

    and OMG! i saw a preview of the 2min trailer!!

































    not really

  2. #127
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    105

    Default Re: DOTM teaser trailer rated. Length 2:18 min.

    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star General View Post
    Trailer is coming out March 28th...j/k don't ban me...umm..i forgot what i was about to say..oh yeah..I was reading Foundation 2 and i saw an image of the 6 tentacle robot driller from DOTM teaser trailer...is there an official name for it?
    Trailer is coming out March 28th fake???

  3. #128
    Member StoffaJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden (amongst blondes..))
    Posts
    48

    Default Re: DOTM teaser trailer rated. Length 2:18 min.

    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star General View Post
    Trailer is coming out March 28th...j/k don't ban me...umm..i forgot what i was about to say..oh yeah..I was reading Foundation 2 and i saw an image of the 6 tentacle robot driller from DOTM teaser trailer...is there an official name for it?
    And you know this how?

    Your great grandfathers uncles exwifes son or so works with somebody thats has been reading something from a milk box?

    Highly doubt it when Nelson said a day earlier that it was coming mid/late April.

    Prove me wrong?
    In this restless heart lies a greater will to succeed.

  4. #129
    Senior Member SDL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,488

    Default Re: DOTM teaser trailer rated. Length 2:18 min.

    i think 5 star General was trying to have a laugh... lighten up the atmosphere a bit in here
    Don S Davis 1942-2008

    Godspeed

  5. #130
    Member StoffaJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden (amongst blondes..))
    Posts
    48

    Default Re: DOTM teaser trailer rated. Length 2:18 min.

    Quote Originally Posted by SDL View Post
    i think 5 star General was trying to have a laugh... lighten up the atmosphere a bit in here
    Sorry, my bad then
    In this restless heart lies a greater will to succeed.

  6. #131

    Default Re: DOTM teaser trailer rated. Length 2:18 min.

    Yes my friends, I was just joking..i.e j/k)...:lmao..Yes I was hyped for today too but what can I do huh?...I'll be playing COD and partying until it comes out..then i'll ask "Where were you when the trailer premiered and took over the planet":lmao



    Let's send Michael a cake...he might soften up and give us some CGI's
    ~~~Everything our Government knew of aliens we were told had been shared. They lied to us. They've made a grave mistake."~~~

  7. #132
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    712

    Default Re: DOTM teaser trailer rated. Length 2:18 min.

    Look. The trailer ain't gonna hit the theaters or anything else before 20th of May!
    That's the day when this years second biggest blockbuster movie (after TF3 of course!), Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides has it's premiere in the US.
    Paramount is gonna wait till then when tens of millions of people are gonna rush to the theaters to see Pirates 4 and before the movie they are gonna show the new long trailer for TF3 and all the people in the theaters are just gonna drop their jaws on the floor and say: Did you see that?! I'M SO GONNA GO AND SEE THAT ONE!!!

  8. #133
    Senior Member DK Prime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Cybertron/Denmark
    Posts
    1,078

    Default Re: DOTM teaser trailer rated. Length 2:18 min.

    Quote Originally Posted by frolunda71 View Post
    Look. The trailer ain't gonna hit the theaters or anything else before 20th of May!
    That's the day when this years second biggest blockbuster movie (after TF3 of course!), Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides has it's premiere in the US.
    Paramount is gonna wait till then when tens of millions of people are gonna rush to the theaters to see Pirates 4 and before the movie they are gonna show the new long trailer for TF3 and all the people in the theaters are just gonna drop their jaws on the floor and say: Did you see that?! I'M SO GONNA GO AND SEE THAT ONE!!!

    Source?
    Those, who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves. Abraham Lincoln


  9. #134
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    712

    Default Re: DOTM teaser trailer rated. Length 2:18 min.

    Quote Originally Posted by DK Prime View Post
    Source?
    ME!!

  10. #135
    Senior Member DK Prime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Cybertron/Denmark
    Posts
    1,078

    Default Re: DOTM teaser trailer rated. Length 2:18 min.

    lol ok.
    Those, who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves. Abraham Lincoln


  11. #136
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    712

    Default Re: DOTM teaser trailer rated. Length 2:18 min.

    But now when I have looked at the release dates on IMDB for upcoming movies, the new trailer could hit the theaters 6th of May as well, cause that's the day when Thor (Not gonna be a blockbuster movie) has it's US premiere and it's also in 3D and a Paramount picture just like TF3!

  12. #137
    Member jiggyjazzman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    86

    Default Re: DOTM teaser trailer rated. Length 2:18 min.

    Quote Originally Posted by frolunda71 View Post
    But now when I have looked at the release dates on IMDB for upcoming movies, the new trailer could hit the theaters 6th of May as well, cause that's the day when Thor (Not gonna be a blockbuster movie) has it's US premiere and it's also in 3D and a Paramount picture just like TF3!
    If I were a betting man (and I'm not), I'd put $$ on Thor. But, that's just the way my mind works. We may all be surprised and the trailer may be shown in front of X-Men: First Class on June 3.

  13. #138
    Senior Member SDL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,488

    Default Re: DOTM teaser trailer rated. Length 2:18 min.

    Quote Originally Posted by frolunda71 View Post
    But now when I have looked at the release dates on IMDB for upcoming movies, the new trailer could hit the theaters 6th of May as well, cause that's the day when Thor (Not gonna be a blockbuster movie) has it's US premiere and it's also in 3D and a Paramount picture just like TF3!
    IMDB is not something to use as proof of anything in terms of upcoming movies....
    Don S Davis 1942-2008

    Godspeed

  14. #139
    Senior Member NIBMRatchet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kiribathgoda, Sri Lanka
    Posts
    689

    Default Re: DOTM teaser trailer rated. Length 2:18 min.

    I'm sorry about continuing the rumor Nelson... But...

    Reports are coming in of a Transformers: Dark of the Moon trailer (previously unseen) being played before Zack Snyder’s Suckerpunch. Customizer frenzy_rumble informed us via News Tip that there is a reporting of a trailer running in certain theaters.

    We are yet to confirm this information, till then treat it as a Rumor Only.

    Any confirmation?

  15. #140
    Member StoffaJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden (amongst blondes..))
    Posts
    48

    Default Re: DOTM teaser trailer rated. Length 2:18 min.

    Quote Originally Posted by NIBMRatchet View Post
    I'm sorry about continuing the rumor Nelson... But...

    Reports are coming in of a Transformers: Dark of the Moon trailer (previously unseen) being played before Zack Snyder’s Suckerpunch. Customizer frenzy_rumble informed us via News Tip that there is a reporting of a trailer running in certain theaters.

    We are yet to confirm this information, till then treat it as a Rumor Only.

    Any confirmation?

    Really?
    In this restless heart lies a greater will to succeed.

  16. #141
    Member StoffaJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden (amongst blondes..))
    Posts
    48

    Default Re: DOTM teaser trailer rated. Length 2:18 min.

    Sorry for doubleposting, didn´t see the red rumour sign...
    In this restless heart lies a greater will to succeed.

  17. #142
    Senior Member Link's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Mexico City, Mexico, Mexico
    Posts
    667

    Default Re: DOTM teaser trailer rated. Length 2:18 min.

    Quote Originally Posted by NIBMRatchet View Post
    I'm sorry about continuing the rumor Nelson... But...

    Reports are coming in of a Transformers: Dark of the Moon trailer (previously unseen) being played before Zack Snyder’s Suckerpunch. Customizer frenzy_rumble informed us via News Tip that there is a reporting of a trailer running in certain theaters.

    We are yet to confirm this information, till then treat it as a Rumor Only.

    Any confirmation?
    :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

    I trust more in Nelson, so I'm waiting 'till April. Still I'm seeing Sucker Punch in like 5 hours, but I'm in another country so the possibilities of a trailer are like ZERO.

  18. #143
    Senior Member brAnd7onX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    383

    Default Re: DOTM teaser trailer rated. Length 2:18 min.

    Quote Originally Posted by frolunda71 View Post
    Look. The trailer ain't gonna hit the theaters or anything else before 20th of May!
    That's the day when this years second biggest blockbuster movie (after TF3 of course!), Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides has it's premiere in the US.
    Paramount is gonna wait till then when tens of millions of people are gonna rush to the theaters to see Pirates 4 and before the movie they are gonna show the new long trailer for TF3 and all the people in the theaters are just gonna drop their jaws on the floor and say: Did you see that?! I'M SO GONNA GO AND SEE THAT ONE!!!
    I beg to differ... I agree that we might see a trailer with pirates but I also believe we will see a trailer with Thor (may 6th?) as it makes perfect sense. Paramount wants to advertise Transformers with its other movie Thor and its less than 2 months before the release of transformers. I'll put money on it

  19. #144
    Senior Member Link's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Mexico City, Mexico, Mexico
    Posts
    667

    Default Re: DOTM teaser trailer rated. Length 2:18 min.

    I don't doubt the last theatrical trailer could be shown with Thor, but that's till May so no clues for now.

    If there's a new trailer, thank god for PotC 4, cause I won't see Thor in lame 3D.

  20. #145
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    712

    Default Re: DOTM teaser trailer rated. Length 2:18 min.

    Quote Originally Posted by SDL View Post
    IMDB is not something to use as proof of anything in terms of upcoming movies....
    No offense, but you mean that IMDB wouldn't know what movies are coming to the theaters the next couple of months and what release dates they have?

  21. #146
    Senior Member SDL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,488

    Default Re: DOTM teaser trailer rated. Length 2:18 min.

    Quote Originally Posted by frolunda71 View Post
    No offense, but you mean that IMDB wouldn't know what movies are coming to the theaters the next couple of months and what release dates they have?
    IMDB is a site where anyone can log in and add anyone to any movie listing, doesn't matter if it's true or false...

    heck i could sign up and add, for example, Bruce Willis to ROTF and they wouldn't bat an eyelid... and then we'd get someone coming on here asking where Bruce was in ROTF as they saw it on IMDB...

    IMDB is a good site... but it's not one to use as a Sole source for any bit of news
    Don S Davis 1942-2008

    Godspeed

  22. #147
    Senior Member Albershide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sofia, Bulgaria, Europe
    Posts
    4,196

    Default Re: DOTM teaser trailer rated. Length 2:18 min.

    Quote Originally Posted by frolunda71 View Post
    Look. The trailer ain't gonna hit the theaters or anything else before 20th of May!
    That's the day when this years second biggest blockbuster movie (after TF3 of course!), Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides has it's premiere in the US.
    Paramount is gonna wait till then when tens of millions of people are gonna rush to the theaters to see Pirates 4 and before the movie they are gonna show the new long trailer for TF3 and all the people in the theaters are just gonna drop their jaws on the floor and say: Did you see that?! I'M SO GONNA GO AND SEE THAT ONE!!!
    Didn't you read what Nelson said??? The trailer is coming in April. And believe me there is no misinformation campaign going on.
    Also I can't agree that Pirates 4 is the second biggest blockbuster movie for this year. I can think at least of 4 others. I love the first 3 movies but this was an unnecessary sequel which will fail.


    Quote Originally Posted by NIBMRatchet View Post
    I'm sorry about continuing the rumor Nelson... But...

    Reports are coming in of a Transformers: Dark of the Moon trailer (previously unseen) being played before Zack Snyder’s Suckerpunch. Customizer frenzy_rumble informed us via News Tip that there is a reporting of a trailer running in certain theaters.

    We are yet to confirm this information, till then treat it as a Rumor Only.

    Any confirmation?
    This just can't be real. If it is, then the trailer would have been online hours ago. There is no way that no one wouldn't record it with their phones.
    By the way I've just seen Sucker Punch and no trailer there, but I'm in Europe.

  23. #148
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    712

    Default Re: DOTM teaser trailer rated. Length 2:18 min.

    Quote Originally Posted by SDL View Post
    IMDB is a site where anyone can log in and add anyone to any movie listing, doesn't matter if it's true or false...

    heck i could sign up and add, for example, Bruce Willis to ROTF and they wouldn't bat an eyelid... and then we'd get someone coming on here asking where Bruce was in ROTF as they saw it on IMDB...

    IMDB is a good site... but it's not one to use as a Sole source for any bit of news
    I agree that the info of casts and the trivia and goofs stuff on IMDB might not always be accurate, but I wasn't talking about that. I was only looking for upcoming movies in the next couple of months and to think that IMDB wouldn't know the release dates for movies like Thor and Pirates 4 doesn't sound quite right in my ears. They are after all a well known company who if I'm not mistaken, get the release dates straight from the movie companies and not from ordinary people who have an IMDB account.
    True or false, I'm counting that the release dates on Thor and Pirates 4 are accurate on IMDB. I'll leave this to this.
    To all others, sorry for getting of topic in this thread!

  24. #149
    Senior Member SDL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,488

    Default Re: DOTM teaser trailer rated. Length 2:18 min.

    Quote Originally Posted by frolunda71 View Post
    I agree that the info of casts and the trivia and goofs stuff on IMDB might not always be accurate, but I wasn't talking about that. I was only looking for upcoming movies in the next couple of months and to think that IMDB wouldn't know the release dates for movies like Thor and Pirates 4 doesn't sound quite right in my ears. They are after all a well known company who if I'm not mistaken, get the release dates straight from the movie companies and not from ordinary people who have an IMDB account.
    True or false, I'm counting that the release dates on Thor and Pirates 4 are accurate on IMDB. I'll leave this to this.
    To all others, sorry for getting of topic in this thread!
    Ah... right... i see what you mean now. Yes, IMDB wouldn't get stuff like that wrong... but, in my experience, 9 times in 10 when someone's used IMDB as a source... it's been wrong...which kinda makes believing a IMDB source a bit difficult...

    Sorry for the confusion.
    Don S Davis 1942-2008

    Godspeed

  25. #150
    Senior Member Albershide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sofia, Bulgaria, Europe
    Posts
    4,196

    Default Re: DOTM teaser trailer rated. Length 2:18 min.

    Quote Originally Posted by NIBMRatchet View Post
    Customizer frenzy_rumble informed us via News Tip that there is a reporting of a trailer running in certain theaters.
    I found the post of "frenzy_rumble". He said:

    "My cousin saw it today in New Jersey and she said there was a "new" TF trailer. However - someone on my facebook fan page also saw it and said there was NOT a TF trailer. so, I am not 100% WTH is going on with this. Perhaps some theaters show different trailers?"

    How come this is credible??? Another story from the cousin of the cousin. I'm sure that he has good intentions but I guess his cousin saw the announcement teaser.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •