Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Rumors about Megatron's new powers in DOTM.

Banned

Default New Rumors about Megatron's new powers in DOTM.

Sorry dont have a link but was talking to a friend and I was informed (And this is just rumor) that while Megatron is hiding in the Jungles of Africa, he somehow aquiers a new power-type mode. Could it be the "Heart of Darkness" form/mode that was hinted at a while back? Only time will tell. But I was also told that this mode may allow him to have a dark power that allows him to siphon Energon from other Transformers.

(Kind of reminds me of the last Prime cartoon with the orb harvister Starscream had.)

Default Re: New Rumors about Megatron's new powers in DOTM.

'Heart of Darkness'????
    Don S Davis 1942-2008

Godspeed

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SDL View Post
    'Heart of Darkness'????
    this

Bay said Megatron would start the movie in Heart of Darkness mode, hiding in the jungles of Africa, nursing his wounds, and vainly hiding his pulverized visage while plotting — what else — revenge.

But like i said above... I was told Megatron will have a new Dark Power that he can use to siphon Energon from other Transformers and it may come from this new Heart of Darkness mode of his.

Maybe this is that power as seen in the new game? You can also see him use it as a weapon in the video game in game trailer. http://tformers.net/g/generated/1531...scaled_500.jpg

Ah.... Gotcha
    Don S Davis 1942-2008

Godspeed

Senior Member I Fight Giant Robots's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    this

Bay said Megatron would start the movie in Heart of Darkness mode, hiding in the jungles of Africa, nursing his wounds, and vainly hiding his pulverized visage while plotting — what else — revenge.

But like i said above... I was told Megatron will have a new Dark Power that he can use to siphon Energon from other Transformers and it may come from this new Heart of Darkness mode of his.

Maybe this is that power as seen in the new game? You can also see him use it as a weapon in the video game in game trailer. http://tformers.net/g/generated/1531...scaled_500.jpg
    sounds sick! :borat
    I Fight Giant Robots

Sorry dont have a link but was talking to a friend and I was informed (And this is just rumor) that while Megatron is hiding in the Jungles of Africa, he somehow aquiers a new power-type mode. Could it be the "Heart of Darkness" form/mode that was hinted at a while back? Only time will tell. But I was also told that this mode may allow him to have a dark power that allows him to siphon Energon from other Transformers.

(Kind of reminds me of the last Prime cartoon with the orb harvister Starscream had.)
    I´m really looking forward to seeing the "New" Megatron. Sounds awesome!
    Also, I like that menacing looking truck he transforms into.
    "Our remedies oft in ourselves do lie, which we ascribe to Heaven".

sounds like an awesome idea...the last episode of TF Prime that had Starscream with the harvester was awesome. It would be great if while in Africa Megs found something like it
    "Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing." Optimus Prime

it would be funny to see megatron standing there with a group of zebras surrounding him.

Quote Originally Posted by vipe99 View Post
    it would be funny to see megatron standing there with a group of zebras surrounding him.
    By "jungles of Africa" they meant lush forests with mosquitos and what not.

It would actually make a lot of sense for Megatron to disguise himself as some old rusty tanker truck if this is where he's hiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    By "jungles of Africa" they meant lush forests with mosquitos and what not.

It would actually make a lot of sense for Megatron to disguise himself as some old rusty tanker truck if this is where he's hiding.
    i didnt know there are jungles in africa just small patches of green. mostly dry grassy plains

i didnt know there are jungles in africa just small patches of green. mostly dry grassy plains
    In places like the Congo. That's where the whole "Heart of Darkness" reference came from, if you're familiar with the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    In places like the Congo. That's where the whole "Heart of Darkness" reference came from, if you're familiar with the book.
    no im not much of a reader but ill look it up

That's in areas not near the equator.

Jungles, also called rain forests, lie mostly along the equator. Here's a map to show you the areas of our earth's tropical rain forests.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...genwaelder.png

I've been to the jungles in Ecuador in South America. Very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by ChadWPalm View Post
    That's in areas not near the equator.

Jungles, also called rain forests, lie mostly along the equator. Here's a map to show you the areas of our earth's tropical rain forests.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...genwaelder.png

I've been to the jungles in Ecuador in South America. Very cool.
    thanks for the info but im not that retarded. i know what a rain forest is

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Book-Brain View Post
    Oh god, do people still listen to this deluded weirdo? Wasn't all the rubbish that he revealed for ROTF enough to prove that his “source” is nothing more than his own reflection in the mirror?
    I never said the info I was told about Megatron was FACT just that it was a rumor and well with Bay saying Megatron has this "Heart of Darkness" mode and rumored to have a power that siphons Energon and seeing something like this power already being used in the DOTM game, this rumor seem at least somewhat legit.

Lol, I wonder how Megs would "blend" in
    "I BELIEVE WHATEVER DOESN'T KILL YOU, SIMPLY MAKES YOU.....STRANGER."

I never said the info I was told about Megatron was FACT just that it was a rumor and well with Bay saying Megatron has this "Heart of Darkness" mode and rumored to have a power that siphons Energon and seeing something like this power already being used in the DOTM game, this rumor seem at least somewhat legit.
    no i saw something about megatron hiding in the jungle in africa

Quote Originally Posted by Book-Brain View Post
    Oh god, do people still listen to this deluded weirdo? Wasn't all the rubbish that he revealed for ROTF enough to prove that his “source” is nothing more than his own reflection in the mirror?
    I LOL'd at this.

roflmaoooooooooooooooo.......

but wait..if this is megatron's new power..then he must say "YOUR SOUL IN MINE!" ?
    ~~~Everything our Government knew of aliens we were told had been shared. They lied to us. They've made a grave mistake."~~~

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star General View Post
    roflmaoooooooooooooooo.......

but wait..if this is megatron's new power..then he must say "YOUR SOUL IN MINE!" ?
    ---or " YOUR SPARK IS MINE!" ?---------and his "big gas tank" is where he stores the souls---and he will transfer them to the dead transformers that will rise-----like in that lame TF prime cartoon thingy when he acquired dark energon-------

BB makes is sound in TF prime "wekr iweriu okiu aei oioa"--i hate it
    ~~~Everything our Government knew of aliens we were told had been shared. They lied to us. They've made a grave mistake."~~~

I wasn't trying to insult your intelligence. Just didn't know the extent of your knowledge given you didn't know there were jungles in Africa.

Plus it's a public forum, so maybe there are others that are less knowledgeable.

Angry Re: New Rumors about Megatron's new powers in DOTM.

you ignorant twit. Do you mean there are still actually people that say dumb shit like "I didnt know there are jungles in Africa" What are you and where are you from?

I bet you didnt know that their cities (some of the most beautiful in the world) have people that wear clothes (not fucking loin clothes you schmuck)

Apologies for outburst, but that was some seriously stupid shit to say.

I believe when Michael said "Heart of Darkness" he was referring to the novella written by Joseph Conrad. The movie Apocalypse Now is based on that novella.
    In short Michael was referring that Megatron is like Marlon Brando's character from Apocalypse Now - Colonel Kurtz. Kurtz was once considered a model officer and future general, who has gone insane and is commanding a legion of his own troops deep inside the jungle.
    So Heart of Darkness has nothing to do with Dark Power.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Albershide View Post
    I believe when Michael said "Heart of Darkness" he was referring to the novella written by Joseph Conrad. The movie Apocalypse Now is based on that novella.
    In short Michael was referring that Megatron is like Marlon Brando's character from Apocalypse Now - Colonel Kurtz. Kurtz was once considered a model officer and future general, who has gone insane and is commanding a legion of his own troops deep inside the jungle.
    So Heart of Darkness has nothing to do with Dark Power.
    Yeah I get that too and I understand that but... i do think Megatron will have something new, a new power or device he may find that allows him to wiled a new power of some kind. And like I said when I made the thread... what i was told is just rumor so speculation on it is a good thing:borat

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by olymctavish View Post
    you ignorant twit. Do you mean there are still actually people that say dumb shit like "I didnt know there are jungles in Africa" What are you and where are you from?

I bet you didnt know that their cities (some of the most beautiful in the world) have people that wear clothes (not fucking loin clothes you schmuck)

Apologies for outburst, but that was some seriously stupid shit to say.
    calm down you ass!! He never said a thing about what you are rambling on about. All he said was that he didnt know there were jungles in Africa. Some people dont know things like this. That doesnt mean they are bashing Africa or anything about it. But to come back on a guy like you did is SOME STUPID SHIT TO SAY... dont you think?