Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's Next?

Banned

Default Re: What's Next?

Bad Boys 3 please!

If Bay Boys 3 isn't next and not close to immediate (as in, within the next 6 months or so) I can't see it ever getting made

I've been back and forth with it for a while but I think Bad Boys 3 should be next and it should be started soon...hopefully within the next 6 months and before the end of the year. Bay has wrapped up the Transformers franchise (which is a masterpiece IMO) now I think he should finish off the Bad Boys franchise. They should do it big and go out with a bang. I know there have been rumors that a story is already in place and if thats true then thats a great start. Hopefully he does Bad Boys 3 next then he can do Pain and Gain after since it is considered a smaller project.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanna View Post
    Pearl Harbor
    I don't think you could call Pearl Harbor a flat out war movie. Platoon, Full Metal Jacket, Saving Private Ryan and like he mentioned, Black Hawk Down, is what he had in mind.

I'd like to see the next project be Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Maybe delve into something of the fantasy world. Something with unicorns and dragons!

I wonder what Sailor Moon would look like from the vision of Michael Bay. Young girls in short skirts saving the world, looks like something that would be right up his alley.

Pain & Gain for sure, but I also want to see that TV adaptation of Cocaine Cowboys get off the ground already. Especially if there is the possibility of Michael directing the pilot which would be awesome.

In a way I would also like to see Cocaine Cowboys get off the ground since thats been mentioned for a while now. And it would be great if Bay directs the pilot. I'm just imagining how good that would be. I think regardless of what's next..whether its Pain and Gain, Bad Boys 3, or even Cocaine Cowboys or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles it will be great. Bay has never disappointed me in anything he's done so I know that no matter what it is I'll have something to look forward to after Transformers Dark Of The Moon.

I say Pain & Gain should be next. Bay's been in the world of epic robots fighting and exploding for a long time now, so it'll be nice to see him try a "smaller" movie.

After that, then Bad Boys III (as long as Smith doesn't try to get his kids in it, and make it family friendly).
    Optimus: "Amazing! A booby trap that actually catches boobies!"

Mind: California. Body: Between US & Europe.

"...no plans for Transformers 4..."

"Quick, small movie" sounds like "Pain & Gain", if you ask me...
    "You know why the departures and the arrivals at LAX are on separate levels? So the 30,000 heartbreakers that come here each month don't notice the 30,000 that are leaving with their hearts broken."

Quote Originally Posted by Bayhem View Post
    Definitely P&G! Thanks for the share.
    The thing I really liked is that he said "no plans for TF4" which is not a direct rejection of the possibility. Maybe 1-2 years after P&G. Although to be honest if the third part has a definite end I wonder if I would want another TF movie from Bay or something new.

Yea after watching that video (thanks for that btw) I can definitley see that Pain and Gain will probably be next which I am more than happy about cuz I woulda been perfectly fine with whatever film he did next. Im really excited to see how Pain and Gain comes out.

I've not yet read the Pain and Gain story, but I hope that will be great!
    One Night of Fire, One Shot at Glory

BayProject - Tribute to Michael Bay

Quote Originally Posted by BAYsplosions! View Post
    In a way I would also like to see Cocaine Cowboys get off the ground since thats been mentioned for a while now. And it would be great if Bay directs the pilot. I'm just imagining how good that would be. I think regardless of what's next..whether its Pain and Gain, Bad Boys 3, or even Cocaine Cowboys or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles it will be great. Bay has never disappointed me in anything he's done so I know that no matter what it is I'll have something to look forward to after Transformers Dark Of The Moon.
    Sailor Moon would sound sexy, i always enjoyed that show since i was a teen for the hot toon chicks and they would translate well in live-action.

How about a live-action Ninja Scroll movie?

whats pain and gain??

Quote Originally Posted by thatoneguy View Post
    whats pain and gain??
    It's an adaptation of a Miami New Times article from 1999.
    One Night of Fire, One Shot at Glory

BayProject - Tribute to Michael Bay

Thumbs up Re: What's Next?

Well, I think it's official - "Pain & Gain" is Michael's next movie.

Great news indeed - http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2011/06/29...er-bad-boys-3/
    "You know why the departures and the arrivals at LAX are on separate levels? So the 30,000 heartbreakers that come here each month don't notice the 30,000 that are leaving with their hearts broken."

Great!

I'm not gonna lie, Pain & Gain sounds really interesting and it seems like it could have a really good story. I kno its obviously gonna be clearly different from Bad Boys but I like the fact that the story takes place in Miami as did Bad Boys and even tho the stories are different it could still have that same feel to it. I wonder if Bay will use some big name actors for this film or use some less known actors. Either way I very much look forward to seeing how this comes out.

Im all for Pain & Gain being next because I love the sounds of it. In regards to Bad Boys 3, I hope it does eventually get made sometime in the near future because I dont want them to wait too long. I saw on IMDB it said 2015, I'm hoping its not that long away I was hoping more for 2013 but we"ll see what happens. Still happy and excited that he's doing Pain & Gain next.

Thumbs up What is the next Michael Bay movie would like to see?

I personally would like to see the Bad Boys 3

Default Re: What is the next Michael Bay movie would like to see?

Quote Originally Posted by André Ferreira View Post
    What is the next Michael Bay movie would like to see?

"Pain & Gain".

Thanks for sharing i have send like 3 or maybe 4 messages to Nelson for some suggestions about movie ideas maybe Michael likes one of them ideas i dont know we'll see.
    But sounds good a movie without any hard stuff in it is a nice change for a while hope you have fun with this next project Michael!
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Banned

well whatever is next, hope it comes out soon, dyin to watch another film from Michael. Pain & Gain does sound interesting. look forward to hearing more about the film.

could allways do something based on an anime, such as golgo13, goku midknight eye and hell, even one of the Lupin the 3rd movies
    >Strangetown< A webcomic based (loosely) on the North Wales town of Llandudno. Go on you know you want to!

Rumor has it Will Smith is not available till November due to MIB reshoots ,so Bad Boys 3"please not using a title 3D" won't start till 2012 if it's taken on by Michael next.

Ok thanks for the update Shadow.
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!