Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What's Next?

Default Re: Is Flashpoint Next?

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Didn't he say indifference to superhero movies in former days? Ehh

Mind: California. Body: Between US & Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by greensmoke View Post
    Didn't he say indifference to superhero movies in former days? Ehh

He certainly said it, I remember as well. But, in all fairness, he said it like 10 years ago and as we saw with the 3D format, the man can change his mind. At first, Bay was very skeptical of 3D, but (thanks to a few chats with James Cameron) he became one of the biggest supporters of that format.

So if this information is more than just an internet rumor, maybe he saw something in that superhero project that he liked. Personally, I'm not the biggest fan of comicbook/superhero movies, but hey, if that's what Bay wants to do, let him do it.

P.S. Marvel's Kevin Feige said a few years back that they would love it if Bay directs one of their comicbook movies. I guess the competition won thе "battle for Bay" : )
    "You know why the departures and the arrivals at LAX are on separate levels? So the 30,000 heartbreakers that come here each month don't notice the 30,000 that are leaving with their hearts broken."

Quote Originally Posted by Bayhem View Post
    He certainly said it, I remember as well. But, in all fairness, he said it like 10 years ago and as we saw with the 3D format, the man can change his mind. At first, Bay was very skeptical of 3D, but (thanks to a few chats with James Cameron) he became one of the biggest supporters of that format.

So if this information is more than just an internet rumor, maybe he saw something in that superhero project that he liked. Personally, I'm not the biggest fan of comicbook/superhero movies, but hey, if that's what Bay wants to do, let him do it.

P.S. Marvel's Kevin Feige said a few years back that they would love it if Bay directs one of their comicbook movies. I guess the competition won thе "battle for Bay" : )

Actually he said it at the set of TF5 a year ago. Though I wanna see more original movies from him, yeah he can change his mind.