Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's Next?

Default Re: What's Next?

Quote Originally Posted by shadowinvid View Post
    Rumor has it Will Smith is not available till November due to MIB reshoots ,so Bad Boys 3"please not using a title 3D" won't start till 2012 if it's taken on by Michael next.
    2012 is just in 3 months time. It's normal that Michael won't start filming immediately after the exhausting 7 years of Transformers. Even if he makes P&G next he won't start as early as next year.

I may be wrong but what I think will happen is that Bay will start Pain & Gain in early 2012 and
    it will either be released summer 2012 or late 2012. then he will start Bad Boys 3 in the summer of 2012,
    probably at some point in August and it will be released summer 2013.
    Thats just my prediction and basically what I hope happens.

i just hope that NOT A MOVIE WITH Taylor Lautner. i just saw Abduction
    man this dude try soo hard to be some action star but it a Big Fail. the kid can't act! he is terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by LOVEME2 View Post
    i just hope that NOT A MOVIE WITH Taylor Lautner. i just saw Abduction
    man this dude try soo hard to be some action star but it a Big Fail. the kid can't act! he is terrible.
    I had no idea who you were talkin about and i think found him bwahaha XD

I havent seen him act yet but looking at the trailers he wasnt very good in that lol maybe your right :P
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

If we like him for the way he is, why change? He could go with another project like I am number 4 while he makes another Transformer movie. Personally,The Transformers movies are the only thing I mostly look forward to through the years.

From what Ive heard about I am number 4 is that its not that good of a movie.. =/ but i will have to judge for myself.
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...

Mr. Bay produced it so I can't really tell if he had complete supervision of it. I am number four was an alright filler while waiting for the TF3. One thing I know of is that Mr. Bay listens to what the fans has to say and probably lurks somewhere in the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by omegaweapon2 View Post
    Mr. Bay produced it so I can't really tell if he had complete supervision of it. I am number four was an alright filler while waiting for the TF3. One thing I know of is that Mr. Bay listens to what the fans has to say and probably lurks somewhere in the forums.
    Are you serious..? why would he do that? that means that he is undercover lol and that we might have said bad things to him if we have ever disagreed with what ever he said on the forum while being undercover lol.
    I don't wanna say bad things to him! O_o BTW he can just use his own account and just read what we are saying on here.. also.. everybody can get a account from the cast members to people from other movie studios who are trying to influence the fans and Michael's project's in a bad way... i don't know, it's ridiculous to think he's on here.. Nelson would never keep a secret like that hidden from us, if he ever said something to undercover Michael we would have noticed it already they would probably be like "blabla, oh yeah i totally agree with you Nelson" *wink* and "and i agree with you undercover Michael" *wink* lol or something similar like that you know.

Well he could get more of a less biased opinion if it was from just from members talking. I doubt everybody already had befriended Mr. Bay's main account

I just recall some time long ago there were members talking about a car chase scene and make it longer. Somebody pointed out since they are transformers it should be a rather a getaway battle with alternate robots running. Result? That awesome battle/chase with those decepticonn/predators and that scene with bumblebee transforming and catching Sam in mid air which was awesome.

Now imagine if Mr. Bay ask with his main account. There would a be a lot of trolls in it. There are a lot of random haters that come here before a TF movie is released. :borat

Then again I'm pretty wasted and it may not be real.:lmaoBUT he did mention he listens to the fans when he hired Peter.

Hmhhh Just came across this Transformers article on the HUngarian HBO site. I summarise it.
    So it sais: " Brian Goldner the chief executive of Hasbro said on monday that together with Paramount and Michael Bay and producer Steven Spielbers they are negotiating actively about the future. According to Variety they want to shoot two movies at the same time which would be less expensive. .. Michael Bay will return for shure as a producer for the movie and according to Variety he is also interested in directing if he can make Pain and Gain before.
    The article also mentiones that there are talk about Jasen STatham as lead adn that there will be a Transformers: The Ride 3D at Universal Studios."

Hmmm

"Michael Bay is made out of rainbow powder"

Quote Originally Posted by Aliafne View Post
    Hmhhh Just came across this Transformers article on the HUngarian HBO site. I summarise it.
    So it sais: " Brian Goldner the chief executive of Hasbro said on monday that together with Paramount and Michael Bay and producer Steven Spielbers they are negotiating actively about the future. According to Variety they want to shoot two movies at the same time which would be less expensive. .. Michael Bay will return for shure as a producer for the movie and according to Variety he is also interested in directing if he can make Pain and Gain before.
    The article also mentiones that there are talk about Jasen STatham as lead adn that there will be a Transformers: The Ride 3D at Universal Studios."

Hmmm
    Yep, it's all over the forum.

Still way to many parts here I dont check

Seems like a nice guy..

Default Re: What's next for Michael Bay?

From io9:
    The Movie Projects that Michael Bay Should Do Next
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Jane Anders
    Terminator 5/Terminator reboot
    I'm torn about this one — on the one hand, another Terminator movie seems totally unnecessary, and Terminator Salvation was a powerful argument in favor of just letting the series die. On the other hand, the basic idea of time-traveling cyborgs wreaking havoc and smashing shit up is just full of boundless possibilities for awesome. And the one major change Salvation did to the Terminator universe was to make it more like Transformers. So why not just embrace it, and make a totally crazypants Terminator movie with giant robots, like pretty much only Michael Bay can? John Connor could be a young guy searching to figure out who he is, with his best friend a quirky cyborg trying to protect him from all the other cyborgs.

Planet Hulk
    If The Avengers is as mega-successful as everybody expects, then Marvel may eventually decide that the third time's a charm for a Hulk movie. And there's pretty much one Hulk storyline that we'd kill to see on the big screen: Greg Pak's masterwork, where Bruce gets exiled to the planet Sakaar and forced to fight as a gladiator — until he leads a rebellion. It's basically like John Carter meets the Incredible Hulk, and the movie version would require one thing: a capacity for sheer, joyful destruction and craziness. Although there are a lot of supporting characters who need a fair bit of real character development, like Miek, so you'd need a strong screenwriter involved. Whatever happened, it would probably be the greatest Bayhem of his career. Seriously.

Robot Jox remake
    This one is sort of a no-brainer — this underappreciated 1990 movie has many of the same elements as the Transformers movies, including huge machines pounding the stuffing out of each other. But it also opens up a lot of scope for fun human drama, and would allow Bay to stretch his creative muscles. It's 50 years after a nuclear apocalypse, and war has been abolished. Instead, the two great superpowers now settle their differences the sensible way: with giant mecha gladitorial matches. Achilles, the pilot of one of the great giant battlesuits, wants to retire — but he keeps getting pulled back in, and meanwhile there's corruption and conspiracy all around him. Put the female mecha pilot Athena into some booty shorts and add a funny sidekick, and you've got a Michael Bay movie right here.

Spy Hunter
    He drives around, shooting spies on the highway. It's like the perfect setup. But Michael Bay could add whole layers of meaning to this simple premise — for one thing, he would have to jump his car over explosions on the highway, while shooting at enemy helicopters. And you need a sexy female mechanic named Red, who can fix the car while it's still going top speed. But for another, the eponymous Spy Hunter would be faced with the difficulty of figuring out who's a spy while going 100 miles per hour. Any car on the highway could theoretically be driven by a spy — so how do you figure out which is which, without ever slowing down? You trust your heart, that's how, and you man up, and you drive like gangbusters, until you run every last spy off the road. It writes itself.

Evangelion
    After watching the first two full-length movie versions of this anime classic, we're trying to imagine which U.S. director could possibly bring to life the giant-mecha-suit-vs.-weird-angels action, plus all of the angst and daddy issues. And the somewhat incesty teen sexuality, complete with ogling and inexpressible longing. It's a whole bundle of Freudian schmutz, mixed up with supermassive explosions and giant combat. And if someone actually decent wrote the screenplay, we bet Michael Bay could film the hell out of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Jane Anders
    Space Mountain
    Now that every Disneyland ride needs its own movie, this one should be a Michael Bay joint. Why is outer space inside a mountain? Who cares! It's a thrill ride — especially if there are awesome cars driving inside the mountain and then winding up in space. Maybe there's a hyperspace gateway, or a pair of transdimensional booty shorts, and our hero has to journey through this Mountainspace to find out who he really is. But before he finds out who he is, he has to find out what he is — is he a man? More to the point — is he a Mountaineer? Figuring out the answer will involve blowing a lot of sheeit up.
    From AICN Sep 17, 2008
    TOMORROWLAND: THE MOTION PICTURE?? Dwayne Johnson Rocketing Into Disney Space Movie!!

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingheart View Post
    Seems like a nice guy..
    Sure... he just can't act

Steven Spielberg Talks Michael Bay Returning for TRANSFORMERS 4; Plus an Update on INDIANA JONES 5

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Chitwood
    Director Steven Spielberg has two very different movies coming out this holiday season. One is a fun, animated action-adventure (The Adventures of Tintin), while the other is a very serious drama about World War I (War Horse). In anticipation of the release of those films, The Beard recently spoke to Entertainment Weekly. His full interview will run in the latest issue, but the director made some comments regarding Michael Bay returning for a fourth Transformers pic and gave an update on Indiana Jones 5, both of which are now available. In addition, he addressed recent discouraging comments he made about Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.Hit the jump to see what he had to say.

Speaking with EW, Spielberg was asked whether he thought Bay would ever return for another Transformers outing. Here’s his response (with a big thanks to /Film for the quotes):
    “I hope so, because I think he made the best of the three with this last one. I certainly can’t imagine anybody other than Michael being equipped to make another Transformers. He’s invented a genre and he’s got the secret formula.”
    While I didn’t quite feel that the insanely cool action towards the end of Dark of the Moon made up for the rest of it, Spielberg apparently feels differently. There seems to be a glimmer of hope for those keen on Bay returning, as evidenced by the action director’s recent comments to Channel News Asia (via /Film):
    “How did I know someone’s going to ask me this question today? We’re talking about it, but there’s nothing right now. I’m going to do a tiny movie first, then we’ll talk about it, if I potentially do it.”
    Initially Bay was pretty adamant that Dark of the Moon was his last effort for the franchise, but it definitely sounds like he’s thinking about changing his mind. If he does indeed come back, Paramount will be extremely happy.

Sure... he just can't act
    I havent seen one Twilight movie.. maybe i should have, it was on TV two days ago i believe, maybe next time lol :P

Thanks for sharing Gabriel!

I have stumbled across something interesting yesterday. I checked imdb from my ipad and there Michael has 20 directorial credits not 18.....

Gideon's Sword
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1663339/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

And

2012: The war for souls
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0988032/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

I have stumbled across something interesting yesterday. I checked imdb from my ipad and there Michael has 20 directorial credits not 18.....

Gideon's Sword
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1663339/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

And

2012: The war for souls
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0988032/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

I see only 18. Maybe they fixed it yesterday.
    The first movie was supposed to be only produced by Bay. The second was rumored to be on Michael's radar since 2007.
    I'm more interested on what's that new franchise that Michael said he's considering a few weeks ago.