Thread: Johansson vs Fox

Senior Member I Fight Giant Robots's Avatar

Default Johansson vs Fox

Call me crazy, but I have never seen Scarlett Johansson up until this week. Never really heard of her niether. But all i got to say is, she was the hottest woman i have EVER SEEN in 2005 in the movies : matchpoint and (michael bay's!!!!) the island. she was just completely gorgeous. Not a thing wrong with her. just hot hot hot. No one can beat her, in my opinion. Im sorry im being annoying and starting a new thread because of it...its just that im infatuated with her looks. Hotter than megan fox by far. wayy more beautiful. period. Id choose her over megan anyday...damn why cant all girls be as hot as her? :borat

Clip from (The one and only Michael bay's The island!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuXVu5LxtDc

if you disagree, watch these clips, dudes!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FNvt...nofeather=True

I'm buying the Island this week!!! :borat
    Last edited by I Fight Giant Robots; 02-26-2011 at 07:22 PM. Reason: forgot a link
    I Fight Giant Robots

Default Re: Johansson vs Fox

Quote Originally Posted by I Fight Giant Robots View Post
    Call me crazy, but I have never seen Scarlett Johansson up until this week. Never really heard of her niether. But all i got to say is, she was the hottest woman i have EVER SEEN in 2005 in the movies : matchpoint and (michael bay's!!!!) the island. she was just completely gorgeous. Not a thing wrong with her. just hot hot hot. No one can beat her, in my opinion. Im sorry im being annoying and starting a new thread because of it...its just that im infatuated with her looks. Hotter than megan fox by far. wayy more beautiful. period. Id choose her over megan anyday...damn why cant all girls be as hot as her? :borat

Clip from (The one and only Michael bay's The island!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuXVu5LxtDc

if you disagree, watch these clips, dudes!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FNvt...nofeather=True

I'm buying the Island this week!!! :borat
    Oh yeah the scene in the field was totally hot in Matchpoint, now i remember that movie :P yeah she was totally hot there loved that scene
    That dude is a great actor btw
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingheart View Post
    Oh yeah the scene in the field was totally hot in Matchpoint, now i remember that movie :P yeah she was totally hot there loved that scene
    That dude is a great actor btw
    haha never saw the movie matchpoint...cause i thought it was one of those "romantic" chick flicks..and also i was only 7 or 8 or 9 in 2005. haha but is it a cool movie? i guess ill check it out. just for her. haha but honestly is there a girl that ever looked hotter and prettier than she looked in those clips? cause i really cant think of one...
    I Fight Giant Robots

Quote Originally Posted by I Fight Giant Robots View Post
    haha never saw the movie matchpoint...cause i thought it was one of those "romantic" chick flicks..and also i was only 7 or 8 or 9 in 2005. haha but is it a cool movie? i guess ill check it out. just for her. haha but honestly is there a girl that ever looked hotter and prettier than she looked in those clips? cause i really cant think of one...
    HHmm... i cant think of one no.. not at the moment no... maybe tomarrow but she sure is beautiful yeah enjoy, im off to bed ZZZzzz....
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingheart View Post
    HHmm... i cant think of one no.. not at the moment no... maybe tomarrow but she sure is beautiful yeah enjoy, im off to bed ZZZzzz....
    I told you so man!
    I Fight Giant Robots