Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Update

Banned

Default Re: Update

Quote Originally Posted by nelson View Post
    Once upon a time the twins were in the script and they got cut.

There are now 2 new buddy characters who's alt modes I will not reveal.

Is that clear enough?
    ok so wheelie and Einstein bot are buddies or besides them there is a second new set of buddies... because if Wheelie and Einstein bot are the new buddy combo(and im cool with that) you yourself said the Einstein bot was the Blue Benz so now why say you will not reveal their modes? Is Einstein bot not the Blue Benz any longer like YOU said?

okay i get it nelson clearly is stating NO TWINS, im just getting confused on what he means by wheelies buddie?? im all backwards on that one

Thanks Nelson! Very cool of you to come here and interact with the fans. Kudos Sir!

Quote Originally Posted by I Fight Giant Robots View Post
    Nelson, um...can you sorta speculate on the "theres a better chance of a certain actress being
    in the film than the twins?" (please? )
    I was being hyperbolic of course.

Senior Member I Fight Giant Robots's Avatar

I was being hyperbolic of course.
    Thanks Nelson!!! but that leads me to a question....why was she
    filming scenes at the beginning of the year? (there were pics of her
    near bumblebee wearing a white dress.)

anyway, thanks nelson!!! :borat
    I Fight Giant Robots

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    ok so wheelie and einstein bot are buddies or besides them there is a second new set of buddies... Because if wheelie and einstein bot are the new buddy combo(and im cool with that) you yourself said the einstein bot was the blue benz so now why say you will not reveal their modes? Is einstein bot not the blue benz any longer like you said?
    nelson?

Shadow,you are little bit annoying haha

Nelson,thanks for the clarification and.....

I think everyone here wants to ask you this :

when will we see the next full length trailer ?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SomeCroatianGuy View Post
    Shadow,you are little bit annoying haha

Nelson,thanks for the clarification and.....

I think everyone here want's to ask you this :

when will we see the next full length trailer ?
    sorry that i ask the questions that some others wont and im not a kiss ass like some others too.

I thought Wheelie had a thing against old bots? (Jetfire) lol

Thanks Nelson!!! but that leads me to a question....why was she
    filming scenes at the beginning of the year? (there were pics of her
    near bumblebee wearing a white dress.)

anyway, thanks nelson!!! :borat
    that was before she was fired by Bay for being pale and too skinny

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow
    sorry that i ask the questions that some others wont and im not a kiss ass like some others too.
    Shadow are you running for office? Politician in training? haha! you know I'm just messing with ya bro

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    well, you're going to find out when
    you watch the movie, anyway bro !!!! At least
    Nelson took the time to reply to some of
    our questions. that was pretty cool dude :borat
    I Fight Giant Robots

I like how the head looks like "Skid's" head http://wap.seibertron.com/events/ful...ize=1&image=53

Quote Originally Posted by sideswipeyoass View Post
    I like how the head looks like "Skid's" head http://wap.seibertron.com/events/ful...ize=1&image=53

dude...it doesnt really look like him that much...similair, but looks
    like a different character to me. Besides, they could have had a short
    part in the film, but then they decided to cut them out. So they're probally
    just part of the DOTM toy lure, that never made it into the movie.
    I Fight Giant Robots

Banned

well, you're going to find out when
    you watch the movie, anyway bro !!!! At least
    Nelson took the time to reply to some of
    our questions. that was pretty cool dude :borat
    and i too am thankful thatNelson takes the time to give us info... even if not all true lol Just kidding. But all im saying on the Twins part of this thread is all he had to say was he heard the twins may not make the cut and clearly make it known that he meant the new buddy bots as new bots altogether and not bots that have the same car modes as the twins. All that was very confusing to everyone here.

I never said those cars weren't filmed. I just said they're not in the final film. Period.

Bay–who has final cut– has said it time and time again, so I don't expect for you to believe me.
    Nelson, it's not that I think you're deliberately misleading us — I believe that you believe "no twins" to be true. I'm just wondering if you're saying that because you know for a fact that they got edited out of the film entirely, or simply because Bay went on record last summer saying "the twins are basically gone". If it's merely the latter, then I wouldn't consider that enough confirmation since after saying that Bay went on truck the twins all over the country and film them alongside the other Autobots. Know what I mean?

dude...it doesnt really look like him that much...similair, but looks
    like a different character to me. Besides, they could have had a short
    part in the film, but then they decided to cut them out. So they're probally
    just part of the DOTM toy lure, that never made it into the movie.
    I have my theories...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sideswipeyoass View Post
    I have my theories...
    care to share?

So does this mean the convertable corvette isn't sideswipe and is some entirely new character and the recoloured ratchet is also a new character......."Sarcasm" I'm sorry but I have a hard time believeing that the two twins are entirley new characters. misinformation campaign.

also as a side note, nelson will any of the character like the anthony guy (You know the shut up grandma and drink your prune juice) be coming back for DOTM?

I'm sorry, Nelson, but I think you're full of it about the twins. No one is going to believe you with all of the evidence.
    They call me Ratchet Girl for a reasonl.
    Yeah, I'm a girl...SO FREAKING WHAT????
    I will always love Ratchet. Don't even try to take my title.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingheart View Post
    23 posts on this forum and already advising directors what to do... tisk tisk tisk...
    And WELCOME TO THE FORUM!
    Remember now...in the rules it states that no one gives a shit about post count.
    "I BELIEVE WHATEVER DOESN'T KILL YOU, SIMPLY MAKES YOU.....STRANGER."

Seriously, has the collective brain power of this board dropped off the map in the last 24 hours?

He said they aren't in the movie (and I, for one, am disappointed in that because I thought they were hilarious). He gave you several possible reasons why they aren't in the movie (they were in the script but cut, they were filmed but cut). Yet many of you are jumping so far over the jump to conclusions mat that you should try out for the Olympics.

Many of you have taken what was some pretty weak statements from ROTF (in which MB stated that Megatron wouldn't return) and turned the production of this movie into the biggest conspiracy since the magic bullet. You guys read WAAAAAY to FAAAR into EVERYYYYYYYYTHING. (Btw, have any of you considered the idea that perhaps initially, Megatron wasn't in the original script of ROTF, but because of the writer's strike, the character... you know what, I can't believe I'm even discussing this. I think the stupid is contagious.)

Everyone take a huge step back and think about the possible explanations for a statement (any statement) before typing... please, for me, or if not for me, for the children.

Oh, and btw, if Nelson is lying, or MB is lying, or Dreamworks is lying, or Hasbro is lying, or the Almighty is lying (Bruce, Evan, or the real deal), and the Twins really are in the movie, I will be the first to come back to this thread and very contritely point out that the overreaction is still completely stupid.

Ed Fuego
    "can you ban people who put other members quotes in their sig? if that is not a tell all sign that a person is going to be annoying i don't know what is."
    - thegreat

Whatever.

I can't wait to see the final chapter in this awesome trilogy.

Hey Nelson... you think Michael can fly me in for the premiere?

Can I have this entire quote as my sig?

I must be doing it wrong because all I keep landing on is "moot".

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Fuego View Post
    Seriously, has the collective brain power of this board dropped off the map in the last 24 hours?

He said they aren't in the movie (and I, for one, am disappointed in that because I thought they were hilarious). He gave you several possible reasons why they aren't in the movie (they were in the script but cut, they were filmed but cut). Yet many of you are jumping so far over the jump to conclusions mat that you should try out for the Olympics.

Many of you have taken what was some pretty weak statements from ROTF (in which MB stated that Megatron wouldn't return) and turned the production of this movie into the biggest conspiracy since the magic bullet. You guys read WAAAAAY to FAAAR into EVERYYYYYYYYTHING. (Btw, have any of you considered the idea that perhaps initially, Megatron wasn't in the original script of ROTF, but because of the writer's strike, the character... you know what, I can't believe I'm even discussing this. I think the stupid is contagious.)

Everyone take a huge step back and think about the possible explanations for a statement (any statement) before typing... please, for me, or if not for me, for the children.

Oh, and btw, if Nelson is lying, or MB is lying, or Dreamworks is lying, or Hasbro is lying, or the Almighty is lying (Bruce, Evan, or the real deal), and the Twins really are in the movie, I will be the first to come back to this thread and very contritely point out that the overreaction is still completely stupid.

Ed Fuego

Banned

Just a little update:

1.- Michael is NOT directing a movie staring Taylor Lautner. It's a project Platinum Dunes might produce.

2.- And for the final time the Twins are not in this movie period - end of story.

PS. I will have the DOTM 1080p Daytona ad tomorrow night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Nickelson View Post
    can't wait for the ad. and thanks for the confirmation on the twins but why on set??
    Different characters.
    Being a toy doesn't guarantee a place in the movie. In fact, being filmed doesn't guarantee being in the final cut.
    Let's just say Wheelie has a buddy.
    I never said those cars weren't filmed. I just said they're not in the final film. Period.

Bay–who has final cut– has said it time and time again, so I don't expect for you to believe me.
    There are 2 new buddy characters in the film, how hard is that to understand? One of them is Wheelie and the other is.... You can speculate all you want on their alt modes.
    IIRC correctly, Wheelie's buddy is the Einstein-looking bot.
    Once upon a time the twins were in the script and they got cut.

There are now 2 new buddy characters who's alt modes I will not reveal.

Is that clear enough?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    ok so wheelie and Einstein bot are buddies or besides them there is a second new set of buddies... because if Wheelie and Einstein bot are the new buddy combo(and im cool with that) you yourself said the Einstein bot was the Blue Benz so now why say you will not reveal their modes? Is Einstein bot not the Blue Benz any longer like YOU said?
    I just want all this to be read together. First... we get told the twins are not in the movie-period. Then Sam asked why they were seen on set. Then Nelson said they as in the (Sparks) are different characters. But than turns around and basicly says that even though he said they the (Sparks) are different character, that In fact, being filmed doesn't guarantee being in the final cut. Then says he never said those cars weren't filmed, just said they're not in the final film when he said just before that being filmed (as in admitting they were filmed) doesn't guarantee being in the final cut. And then from there jumps off subject of the Sparks to wheelie and his new buddy being the Einstein bot as if saying wheelie and Einstein bot are taking Skids and mudflap's places.