Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Update

Default Re: Update

you know i'm starting to think this is all a test for micheal to see the reaction of people to the twins not being in. I believe the twins were filmed and had minimal roles. I believe they were cut because micheal thought they weren't needed. Maybe this is a test to see if people actually want the twins in the movie. I think because of this and the TFW threads and the TFLAMB threads, that the twins scenes will be re-added to the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by nelson View Post
    Really?

No Skids & Mudflap. Period. End of story. Fin.

How hard is that?

What part of NO is incomprehensible?
    This is the same kind of answer you gave on the actress that got fired...
    So Michael Bay fired Skids and Mudflap too ?

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGraham89 View Post
    dunno if anyone said the same here but the way i see it is this, the twins were to be in it, hence the two sparks, but bay decided to cut them and instead use wheelie and this "buddy" character in their place....and considering wheelie was mostly cgi, i can understand the buddy character as the same.

thats how i speculate it anyways.

skids now equals wheelie
    mudflap now equals buddy character.

a simple change. much like changing mikaela's character with carly..........or sumthin like that
    Both don't make any sense.
    On Skids & Mudflap is even more nonsense really.. so Michael Bay spent money to get the cars on scenes, filmed them.. maybe spent money on CGI tests for filmed scenes too and then he decided to cut all scenes involving the two characters after having spent surely not just a few bucks on all of that?
    It doesn't make sense because he is so proud of being able to not waste resources.. why on this movie it seems that all of a sudden he decided to break his own rules on everything and more.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraPrime View Post
    I personally think it's kind of lame that the twins are not in the movie when in fact they were in ROTF. I mean, Bay could of made them more serious without all the dorky comedy but to cut them out completely is kind of sad. Oh well...I hope Sideswipe is in it.
    Well.. Michael Bay practically fired Mikaela Banes, Leo Spitz and Skids&Mudflap...

Banned

Nelson when DOTM 1080p Daytona ??today evening???

Senior Member I Fight Giant Robots's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Fuego View Post
    Seriously, has the collective brain power of this board dropped off the map in the last 24 hours?

He said they aren't in the movie (and I, for one, am disappointed in that because I thought they were hilarious). He gave you several possible reasons why they aren't in the movie (they were in the script but cut, they were filmed but cut). Yet many of you are jumping so far over the jump to conclusions mat that you should try out for the Olympics.

Many of you have taken what was some pretty weak statements from ROTF (in which MB stated that Megatron wouldn't return) and turned the production of this movie into the biggest conspiracy since the magic bullet. You guys read WAAAAAY to FAAAR into EVERYYYYYYYYTHING. (Btw, have any of you considered the idea that perhaps initially, Megatron wasn't in the original script of ROTF, but because of the writer's strike, the character... you know what, I can't believe I'm even discussing this. I think the stupid is contagious.)

Everyone take a huge step back and think about the possible explanations for a statement (any statement) before typing... please, for me, or if not for me, for the children.

Oh, and btw, if Nelson is lying, or MB is lying, or Dreamworks is lying, or Hasbro is lying, or the Almighty is lying (Bruce, Evan, or the real deal), and the Twins really are in the movie, I will be the first to come back to this thread and very contritely point out that the overreaction is still completely stupid.

Ed Fuego

HERE IS MY THEORY! michael bay said megatron WAS NOT going to be in the second one because
    he died in the first one and he wanted the audience to be suprised when sam and mikaela landed in the
    place, where the robot was going up sam's nasal canal...you know, the sam foundry scene. and he probally just wanted everybody to be like "what?! he's back" like the characters were in the movie. I
    think that was cool, actually to try to play it off at first. that's part of the movie! the big climax of the movie is that megatron comes back, and was able to kill optimus... Sometimes actors, and directors BOTH try
    to fool the audience until they actually see the movie. especially when it's an action movie with a lot of plotpoints and story happening. HOWEVER, the twins are not going to be a big part of the plot OBVIOUSLY (even if they were in the movie) SO WHY WOULD HE WANT TO LIE ABOUT THAT? they obviously got cut or something, so that's what i beleive. :borat Thumbs up if you agree, yo!!! haha
    I Fight Giant Robots

Quote Originally Posted by wingzero View Post
    This is the same kind of answer you gave on the actress that got fired...
    So Michael Bay fired Skids and Mudflap too ?
    Wingzero Ladies n Gentlemen.....He'll be here all week. Be sure to tip your waitress.

Jeeezz! Getting tired of reading some comments on here from irritating people.

IT DOESNT COST THAT MUCH MONEY TO GET TWO MORE CARS ON THE SET, FILMING THEM FOR A FEW MOMENTS and just cutting them out of the movie! Try getting that through your thick skull please.
    And you heard tha man, he said if they are in the movie they are new developed characters that may LOOK like the twins but they are not ok.

I trust ya Nelson all the way! even if Michael ordered you to say some things for our best interest.
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

WOW. I missed a one heck of a conversation.

Too bad about the Twins, though. I was looking forward to seeing them again.

Unless... they make it into a deleted scenes reel on the Blu-Ray! (But it's highly unlikely that any robot mode shots could be a part of such a reel, however vehicle mode shots...)
    I hate haters...
    Because "Dark of the Moon was f*cking robbed."

I think it is a shame that it appears they aren't in the movie.... i actually really liked them... they had character, both visual and vocal...

But... what's done is done...
    Don S Davis 1942-2008

Godspeed

Okay, so I'm home sick and this just made me feel so much better.

It's like watching my cat keep licking at the bowl when there's no milk left. Everything Nelson said has been completely dissected and repeatedly poked with a fork of distrust. Maybe he's lying, maybe he's not.

Like my therapist said, "Is it going to matter five years from now?".

By the way, Nelson, you took Michael Bay's baby platypus away from me.
    Call me Wolfie or Blade, your choice. And for the record, yes, I am female.
    Starscream is my snuggles and he loves me very much. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingheart View Post
    Jeeezz! Getting tired of reading some comments on here from irritating people.

IT DOESNT COST THAT MUCH MONEY TO GET TWO MORE CARS ON THE SET, FILMING THEM FOR A FEW MOMENTS and just cutting them out of the movie! Try getting that through your thick skull please.
    And you heard tha man, he said if they are in the movie they are new developed characters that may LOOK like the twins but they are not ok.

I trust ya Nelson all the way! even if Michael ordered you to say some things for our best interest.

you tell em' bro! haha :borat I agree!
    I Fight Giant Robots

Quote Originally Posted by I Fight Giant Robots View Post
    HERE IS MY THEORY! michael bay said megatron WAS NOT going to be in the second one because
    he died in the first one and he wanted the audience to be suprised when sam and mikaela landed in the place
    Well no too much of surprise. Megatron's concept for ROTF was the first to leak 9 months before the movie and Megatron was all over the trailers.

Quote Originally Posted by SDL View Post
    Nelson.... really not trying to be a pain or anything... i just don't understand, with what we have seen already, how they aren't in the finished DotM movie...
    I really think that the Twins were meant to be in the movie but I guess the movie's length is huge and they have to cut out some scenes. Better to cut the Twins than anything else. I trust in Michael's decisions. I guess we'll get the Twins in the DVD.

Maybe I must be some sort of genious because i got it from nelson's comments

the twins were on set as the sparks bay decided to film scenes with them both in and out he decided he didnt want them in the final cut so he used the scenes without them in.

as for weelie he was friends with a certain bot in the 1986 movie. I'm not saying hes in it but it is a small possibility.

or when the twins combine they become smart and are now the einstien bot hence no twins in the movie.

Banned

Because the cars were on set... and i see no reason to have the cars there if they aren't part of the movie... Plus it would confuse the viewers if you have two vehicles that have toys called Skids & Mudflap... then have them turn into other robots...

Also, if Bay was only carting them about to confuse the fans... why start now? why waste the expenses of doing so...

if they aren't in the movie... then why were the vehicles seen on multiple locations? THAT is what is confusing me..
    Like i said... I can understand if Bay cut them for whatever reason and i understand Nelson saying no twins in the movie... but like I said many times, why tell us the Sparks are different characters but then turn around and say just because the Sparks were seen on set and filmed does not mean they made the cut. So the new Spark car characters that he said were different characters were cut now too? Thats what confuses me. Nelson made it sound like the Sparks would be different characters but then made it sound like the Sparks were cut out altogether.

And then turns around and says wheelie and Einstein bot are the new buddy combo and we can speculate on what their alt modes are but he wont reveal them when he said himself that Einstein bot was the blue benz? so who or what is a lie?

Quote Originally Posted by Faceh View Post
    as for weelie he was friends with a certain bot in the 1986 movie. I'm not saying hes in it but it is a small possibility.

or when the twins combine they become smart and are now the einstien bot hence no twins in the movie.
    Yeah Wheelie was friend with Blurr in the cartoons but I don't see the Einstein Bot being Blurr. The color scheme matches though....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Albershide View Post
    Yeah Wheelie was friend with Blurr in the cartoons but I don't see the Einstein Bot being Blurr. The color scheme matches though....
    did it ever cross your mind that Nelson was hinting at that Wheelie will have another buddy but just threw Einstein Bot in as that buddy to throw everyone off?

there was a rumour a while back that Sam had a pair of small autobots as 'Pets'.... wonder if this is Wheelie and another mini-bot?
    Don S Davis 1942-2008

Godspeed

Banned

there was a rumour a while back that Sam had a pair of small autobots as 'Pets'.... wonder if this is Wheelie and another mini-bot?
    that could very well be:borat

Quote Originally Posted by Albershide View Post
    Well no too much of surprise. Megatron's concept for ROTF was the first to leak 9 months before the movie and Megatron was all over the trailers.

I really think that the Twins were meant to be in the movie but I guess the movie's length is huge and they have to cut out some scenes. Better to cut the Twins than anything else. I trust in Michael's decisions. I guess we'll get the Twins in the DVD.
    yeah, but you know what i mean it's not his fault the thing
    leaked out. and yeah, he wanted to suprise everyone in the first
    trailer...
    I Fight Giant Robots

look what someone on TFLAMB posted...

Im just going to say... I love that that Shadow guy and Nelson are always calling each other out on things. Did anyone ever think that they are both in on the mis-information thing and working together? Nelson would have to know some things as he is the guy running a site dedicated to Bay and Shadow seems to know quite a bit himself and seems to be very sure about what he does know or believes to always be questioning Nelson. Also if it is mis-information... sorry Nelson, but Shadow at least seems to be better at the whole misleading thing and backs his statements up just a bit better.
    2/22/2011 3:14 PM

Just so you guys know i liked the Twins too its to bad but let hope they put the scenes on the Blu-ray uncut version, directors cut, theatrical version,...

And for those people who thought the Twins were racist in Rotf, can go suck it!
    Yes i saw your stupid videos on youtube, they sucked, you sucked and so you everything that came out of your mouth sucked lol.
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingheart View Post
    Just so you guys know i liked the Twins too its to bad but let hope they put the scenes on the Blu-ray uncut version, directors cut, theatrical version,...

And for those people who thought the Twins were racist in Rotf, can go suck it!
    Yes i saw your stupid videos on youtube, they sucked, you sucked and so you everything that came out of your mouth sucked lol.

dude, i agree! THEY ARE NOT RACIST. hahaha WHOEVER said they were racist are the people who are talking like RACISTS! here's why: They're saying "ohh that's so racist blah blah blah" and they're the ones saying "only a certain race of people talk this way. only a certain group of people talk like that. so its racist" and nooo..that's not the case. i didnt see that implied in the movie. the one's complaining are the one's who implied it!!!! :borat thumbs up if you agree!
    I Fight Giant Robots

How about you take the Grindor/Blackout case into consideration when discussing the whole "Twins" shit? I believe nelson. I dont want the twins to be in the movie, anyways.

Ferrari as Blurr??