Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Update

Default Re: Update

Quote Originally Posted by I Fight Giant Robots View Post
    does nelson mean a new AD or the same ad?
    The NASCAR Daytona Ad.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockwave69 View Post
    Nelson, no disrespect or anything, but, remember how Mr. Bay set up a misinformation compaign for ROTF and said Megatron was not gonna be in ROTF, and BOOM he was in it?

this is exactly like that, Skids and Mudflap are in DOTM
    If you say so.

There is a better chance of of a certain actress appearing in TF3 than Skids & Mudflap.

Quote Originally Posted by nelson View Post
    If you say so.

There is a better chance of of a certain actress appearing in TF3 than Skids & Mudflap.
    Ah! So Megan Fox will be seen in TF3. Must be a flashback.

In all seriousness, though. If the two Chevy Sparks, are not Skids and Mudflap, then why are the toys Skids and Mudflap?

Quote Originally Posted by nelson

If you say so.

alright so if they are new and minor characters like we've been told can u give us a name?

So does this mean they are Drones now? Just like the decepticons, re-using the CGI models to save money and time? If they do this it's a HUGE MISTAKE, the children that are under 12 who loved the twins will be confused as hell, as well the general audience

Quote Originally Posted by Hotwire View Post
    Ah! So Megan Fox will be seen in TF3. Must be a flashback.

In all seriousness, though. If the two Chevy Sparks, are not Skids and Mudflap, then why are the toys Skids and Mudflap?
    Being a toy doesn't guarantee a place in the movie. In fact, being filmed doesn't guarantee being in the final cut.

In fact, being filmed doesn't guarantee being in the final cut.
    BOOM! That's what I wanna hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Nickelson View Post
    alright so if they are new and minor characters like we've been told can u give us a name?
    Let's just say Wheelie has a buddy.

Being a toy doesn't guarantee a place in the movie. In fact, being filmed doesn't guarantee being in the final cut.
    That's certainly true about toys not always being in the movie, but I honestly cannot see going through all the effort of getting those cars, filming them, and then not using them.

so what I'm reading is that originally they had a small role and were trying to be hidden then the role was filmed and cut in production and now it seems like that nelsons hiding there existence all together.

Quote Originally Posted by scalan15 View Post
    So does this mean they are Drones now? Just like the decepticons, re-using the CGI models to save money and time? If they do this it's a HUGE MISTAKE, the children that are under 12 who loved the twins will be confused as hell, as well the general audience
    Where people confused with Devastator?

all you people dogging on Nelson, i bet if he says the twins wont be in it i would beleive him because so far it doesnt seem that he is lying

Let's just say Wheelie has a buddy.
    so now ur saying the sparks are wheelie and another guy...

If you say so.

Nelson, there's tons of photo evidence of skids and mudflap on set and being filmed alongside the other Autobots. See? so who the heck would they be if not the Twins, given they have the same alt modes and colors? Hasbro even has a toy of Skids with his new Dark of the Moon paint scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanbauer View Post
    Nelson, there's tons of photos evidence of skids and mudflap on set and being filmed alongside the other Autobots. See? so who the heck would they be if not the Twins, given they have the same alt modes and colors? Hasbro even has a toy of Skids with his new Dark of the Moon paint scheme.

did you not listen to him he said they basically are new characters

Banned

If you say so.

OMG! man, if megan is in the movie, im going to scream out loud in the cinema!!
    i seriously hope she is in there, even if its for 5min.. rosie sucks! i want megan!!

Nelson, there's tons of photo evidence of skids and mudflap on set and being filmed alongside the other Autobots. See? so who the heck would they be if not the Twins, given they have the same alt modes and colors? Hasbro even has a toy of Skids with his new Dark of the Moon paint scheme.

Oddly enough, only Bumblebee has a license plate.

Banned

You first said they (the Twins) were not in period... then you say they (the Sparks) are new characters... now youre saying just because we seen them being filmed, does not mean they made the cut. So now the so called NEW Spark characters you just said were in, have not made the cut? And those Sparks were filmed in a lot of scenes with other character cars in close quarters to just be cut out completely... that would be a lot of extra work and money to cgi them right out of the film reels.

Quote Originally Posted by scalan15 View Post
    23 posts on this forum and already advising directors what to do... tisk tisk tisk...
    And WELCOME TO THE FORUM!
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Quote Originally Posted by mattimus prime View Post
    all you people dogging on Nelson, i bet if he says the twins wont be in it i would beleive him because so far it doesnt seem that he is lying
    Wouw 8 posts on this forum and well done!
    WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

I agree with you BTW!
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...

Call the CIA! FBI! NSA the hell with it! call Sector 7! :lmao:lmao

I never said those cars weren't filmed. I just said they're not in the final film. Period.

Bay–who has final cut– has said it time and time again, so I don't expect for you to believe me.

I never said those cars weren't filmed. I just said they're not in the final film. Period.

Bay–who has final cut– has said it time and time again, so I don't expect for you to believe me.
    I have a hard time thinking the final cut is ready yet..

Banned

ah who cares bout the twins if they in or out, or if their names have changed... i just want to know is Megan in the movie??? even for 5 min?? man Megan in 3D! my head would explode!

Hey Nelson (hope you had a good weekend, or at least a day off ) i hope your not getting a heartattack of all this here lol but do you have a idea of when your gonna share that 1080p version? Please?