Thread: The biggest cause for concern to mankind since Aids, Cancer and Justin Beiber...

Banned

Cool The biggest cause for concern to mankind since Aids, Cancer and Justin Beiber...

Is it just me or are dumbasses becoming more and more accepted in society today? Iím not trying to come off sounding elitist or a hater but it seems like everything everywhere is being infiltrated by mindless minions Ė internet Radio talk-back shows, forums, blogs and even TV, Sports and the published media industries.

We must put a stop to this, dumb people should not be allowed to breed. With dwindling resources we must protect what we have left for our children. Now donít get me wrong, I donít mean we need a master race or a New World Order but a rich diverse world population made up of multiple ethnicities. People from all walks of life, people from the sports, academic, scientific communities etcÖ

People in general are loosing their minds and it seems acceptable in this day and age to let this continue.

For example, as you may or may not have seen some of the threads under the TF3 heading, some people are just retarded. The topics and contents of the threads are plain stupid. Yes, I know this is a fan site but after reading some of the threads I started to wonder about the mental health of some people, I mean honestlyÖ do some people think Mr Bay is going to have time to check the forums after a long hard dayís filming and editing? Even if he did, heís not going to make changes to the movie based on what a few noobs have been jizzing in their pants over speculating about the movie.

What ever happened to free, independent and intelligent thinking.

For the record this was a purely sarcastical rant, and no harm or foul was meant by this. Itís meant to put a smile on the faces of the rare few that still have functioning brain cells.

Enjoy the rest of your week :lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Majestic
    For example, as you may or may not have seen some of the threads under the TF3 heading, some people are just retarded. The topics and contents of the threads are plain stupid. Yes, I know this is a fan site but after reading some of the threads I started to wonder about the mental health of some people, I mean honestlyÖ do some people think Mr Bay is going to have time to check the forums after a long hard dayís filming and editing? Even if he did, heís not going to make changes to the movie based on what a few noobs have been jizzing in their pants over speculating about the movie.
    amen. cannot agree more.

Default Re: The biggest cause for concern to mankind since Aids, Cancer and Justin Beiber...

Woo hoo! How 'bout that, folks?! Yay for insulting other members on this site right out in the open rather than discussing it with others via PM!!! YEAH!!!!
    :borat

Banned

Default Re: The biggest cause for concern to mankind since Aids, Cancer and Justin Beiber...

Why bother with individual PM's when you can drop a cluster bomb, then sit back and watch the fall out. Like a good ninja or a secret agent I hide in plain sight, don't worry, I'm sure the vast majority of mindless minions are to slow to realize the deeply sarcastic overtone of that post.

Which is why i wrote "For the record this was a purely sarcastical rant, and no harm or foul was meant by this. Itís meant to put a smile on the faces of the rare few that still have functioning brain cells."

If you took offense to this, I am sorry but you need to relax, learn to take a joke and understand what sarcasm is.

A smart man once said "winning an argument on the internet is like winning the special Olympics..." I wont write the rest of that quote as i don't want to cause anymore offense, if you're smart enough you'll how that quote ends.

Senior Member I Fight Giant Robots's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Majestic View Post
    Is it just me or are dumbasses becoming more and more accepted in society today? Iím not trying to come off sounding elitist or a hater but it seems like everything everywhere is being infiltrated by mindless minions Ė internet Radio talk-back shows, forums, blogs and even TV, Sports and the published media industries.

We must put a stop to this, dumb people should not be allowed to breed. With dwindling resources we must protect what we have left for our children. Now donít get me wrong, I donít mean we need a master race or a New World Order but a rich diverse world population made up of multiple ethnicities. People from all walks of life, people from the sports, academic, scientific communities etcÖ

People in general are loosing their minds and it seems acceptable in this day and age to let this continue.

What ever happened to free, independent and intelligent thinking.

For the record this was a purely sarcastical rant, and no harm or foul was meant by this. Itís meant to put a smile on the faces of the rare few that still have functioning brain cells.

Enjoy the rest of your week :lmao
    '

haha i agree but justin beaver really isnt causing any touble to societly :lmao...he's just lame and annoying as hellza. but i guess i agree with the point of the thread? but what made you start this thread? what did your ead someone say on here? haha just wondering...
    I Fight Giant Robots

Banned

It was just a random funny rant that i decided to post one afternoon lol, I noticed that the majority of people on forums and blogs think they know it all but they don't know anything at all.

It's really entertaining reading it all.

:lmao

It was just a random funny rant that i decided to post one afternoon lol, I noticed that the majority of people on forums and blogs think they know it all but they don't know anything at all.

It's really entertaining reading it all.

:lmao
    Glad to see you have it all figured out! After ROTF, a lot of peeps joined up and where excited to share their theories on the bay boards! Although annoying, Its kinda the way blogs go. You have to admit this blog is a great community compared to others.
    "How Come the Decepticons have all the cool shit"

Why bother with individual PM's when you can drop a cluster bomb, then sit back and watch the fall out. Like a good ninja or a secret agent I hide in plain sight, don't worry, I'm sure the vast majority of mindless minions are to slow to realize the deeply sarcastic overtone of that post.

Which is why i wrote "For the record this was a purely sarcastical rant, and no harm or foul was meant by this. Itís meant to put a smile on the faces of the rare few that still have functioning brain cells."

If you took offense to this, I am sorry but you need to relax, learn to take a joke and understand what sarcasm is.

A smart man once said "winning an argument on the internet is like winning the special Olympics..." I wont write the rest of that quote as i don't want to cause anymore offense, if you're smart enough you'll how that quote ends.
    Your technically trolling by throwing this "cluster Bomb"...Ill just sit back and see who bites though.... since I appreciate the point of it...
    "How Come the Decepticons have all the cool shit"