Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: just great

Default Re: just great

No, they will ask him if he's driving first.Then they will say,"Don't I know You?...Aren't you playin' for the Detroit Lions?"

Quote Originally Posted by barricade505 View Post
    No, they will ask him if he's driving first.Then they will say,"Don't I know You?...Aren't you playin' for the Detroit Lions?"
    Blame any bad driving on the cougar! ROTFL
    I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.

I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.

I do like your T-shirt ider.
    Catch phrase: Do you know Who I am?
    I'm Barricade No Jail Can hold Me. or something like that.

I like the ider of you keeping T-shirt's for Senior Member. But it would cost to much Money for you send it to Australia.
    Thanx
    Last edited by IMT Guyver; 01-09-2008 at 07:03 PM.

Orrr to quote Will Smith from "The Pursuit of Happyness"

"Stop BARRICADING me!"

LOL
    I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee1983 View Post
    Orrr to quote Will Smith from "The Pursuit of Happyness"

"Stop BARRICADING me!"

LOL
    Like It's true but so fuuny

That's it we now have Two Barricade's. Barricade505 and Barricade this is going to be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by IMT Guyver View Post
    That's it we now have Two Barricade's. Barricade505 and Barricade this is going to be fun.
    Identity crisis. Whoo hoo, won't this be fun?

Identity crisis. Whoo hoo, won't this be fun?
    That's what i was thinking.
    Let the fun and games begin

Quote Originally Posted by IMT Guyver View Post
    That's what i was thinking.
    Let the fun and games begin
    We must specify who we speak to from now on. Don't want any miscommunication going on.

We must specify who we speak to from now on. Don't want any miscommunication going on.
    It could be fun for about five mins

I dont think it going to be hard to ID which Barricade we talk to as long as the avatar stays the same.

If ya wanna know which one is barricade,sing this song to remember.But you have to use the Guilligans Island theme song to go along!!...Well,then kids....Sing with me....Leeeet's, sit right back and ya hear a tale.a tale of a family trip.They held us on the shoulder there...It was a D.W.I. blitz.The officer was very mad, we could see it in his face.But yelling out and being an ass,this guy was out of place...........His partner came and said to me,"please sign this here and here.".....Its not admitting guilt at all.Its saying that you'll appear.(in court that is)I thanked him for also being calm,as he read off the charges list....We drove away that fateful day,and waved bye to his partner,the piece of shit!.......well kids,have a nice day!...and remember to brush your teeth.You never know when you too..... will be facing the man....Bye now....
    Last edited by barricade505; 01-10-2008 at 08:08 AM.

lol,youll know I'm talking to you barricade...505...lolI'm just gonna keep calling ya cade.man I got to get on like four whole rides yesterday,lol.was alotta fun though the park closed at 8. I got on nemo though it was kinda cool my nephew loved it though the whale scared him,lol.I looked for you bee I thought youd be dressed as goofy,lol,but no luck.lol...just kidding.
    "Autobots, let's go dismantle us some decepticons; So transform and roll out!"
    http://www.myspace.com/raddimus33

If ya wanna know which one is barricade,sing this song to remember.But you have to use the Guilligans Island theme song to go along!!...Well,then kids....Sing with me....Leeeet's, sit right back and ya hear a tale.a tale of a family trip.They held us on the shoulder there...It was a D.W.I. blitz.The officer was very mad, we could see it in his face.But yelling out and being an ass,this guy was out of place...........His partner came and said to me,"please sign this here and here.".....Its not admitting guilt at all.Its saying that you'll appear.(in court that is)I thanked him for also being calm,as he read off the charges list....We drove away that fateful day,and waved bye to his partner,the piece of shit!.......well kids,have a nice day!...and remember to brush your teeth.You never know when you too..... will be facing the man....Bye now....
    Oh my God, thank you Barricade, I know have that in my head!

Too funny though.

I went to court today,Charges on citation are as listed....No insurance,dismissed...I provided proof. Then I recieved $55.00 fine for no car booster seat.I didn't know that there was a requirement at his age to be in a booster.My bad.But, what gets me is...I show up.The judge states my citations,and it was the wrong person he was talking about.Another Jessie Vigil being charged by D.O.T for loose lugnuts on a truck.I interrupted the judge and indicated that wasn't me.He sent for the correct papers and returned.His demeanor changed automaticaly.He became very distraut looking and read off the charge for 29-2-14.(refer to 1st page for description of law.)The judge then in aggressive tone,stated that he didn't even see the car yet and could tell it was breaking the law?He had already came to a conclusion that this was an illegal act.His excuses as to how this is INTIMIDATING towards the state police were made apparent.He trhen proceeded to ask me what the car looked like.I described in detail everything to the last decal and magnet.(by the way there were 2 people in the room with the judge.Me and a teenage girl.)He then stated that I should do this only when the movie comes out.and put everything away.Page1
    Last edited by barricade505; 01-15-2008 at 11:42 AM.

page2...Finally the judge asked me, how I plead?" Guilty? I plead Guilty? No Contest with an explanation,or Not Guilty?"..I plead Not Guilty.Now a court date has to be made....>I feel the charge of 'making my car to be or appear as a New Mexico State Police' does not apply here.........do you? Any coincidences are merely what they are.Unless I begin to act like an officer of the law,I'm not breaking the law.If I pull someone over,then the law is broken.If I make the car look purposely like a state police car,then the law has been broken.To make things wierder,the state auctions off black and white state police cars yearly.Guess how they look?Spotlights coloring and in some cases the decal adhesive stays and dirt collects.making it appear to have badges on the doors.I think they are breaking the law first.I am not b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g the law.Do you guys feel me here?sheesh...i need a Transformer movie and some tylenol.
    Last edited by barricade505; 01-15-2008 at 11:45 AM.

I went to court today,Charges on citationa re as listed....No insurance,dismissed...I provided proof. Then I recieved $55.00 fine for no car booster seat.I didn't know that there was a requirement at his age to be in a booster.My bad.But, what gets me is...I show up.The judge states my citations,and it was the wrong person he was talking about.Another Jessie Vigil being charged by D.O.T for loose lugnuts on a truck.I interupted the judge and indicated that wasn't me.He sent for the correct papers and returned.His demeanor changed automaticaly.He became very distraut looking and read off the charge for 29-2-14.(refer to 1st page for description of law.)The judge then in aggressive tone,stated that he didn't even see the car yet and could tell it was breaking the law?He had already came to a conclusion that this was an illegal act.His excuses as to how this is INTIMIDATING towards the state police were made apparent.He trhen proceeded to ask me what the car looked like.I described in detail everything to the last decal and magnet.(by the way there were 2 people in the room with the judge.Me and a teenage girl.)He then stated that I should do this only when the movie comes out.and put everything away.Page1
    Huh? You mean you can't display your art until the movie comes out?

What bullshit!

Well he SUGGESTED...If ya know what I mean?I'm not though.I'm gonna ddrive it like in the pics.....come ta think of it,I don't even go anywhere? Like I told the judge.No crime is being commited here, I didn't even get pulled over.I sopped a D.W.I checkpoint.I had to stop.I didn't get pulled over...I got in touch witha lawyer and intend on fighting and eventually maybe a lawsuit.
    Last edited by barricade505; 01-15-2008 at 11:55 AM.

really cade you need to get a probo lawyer if need be...They can't auction cars to the public and then tell the public it's against the law to have a car that looks nothing like your state trooper cars.as for givving you a time frame of when it's proper to display the decals,that to im sure is against the law a judge can't say your car can look like a cop car at this time but not at this time ...not to mention the car doesnt even look like a cop car it clearly has a decepticon symbol,and transformers logo any where I say lawyer up and for the court case take descreet photos not of the whole car take one from the front without the top lights. showing know front gaurd and where tf is clearly seen on window second photo get a close up to punish and enslave and another of the decepticon symblo,oh yhea and call 411 for movie info,lol.but get a lawyer even a freebie probono if nessasary.otherwise these crotchity old judges are gonna try to punk you even your not breaking any law known to man....so I can't own a say classic fire engine cuz im impersonating a fire dept.official.or a old military.jee. eeerrrgggghhh.I wish I lived near you,lol my uncle has all kinds of law student friends...hey you know what you should think about going to the college and talk to the law proffessor and he might be willing to help you out for a class in law for his students.wouldn't hurt to ask him for help he might even have a friend that would be willing to help you out.

page2...Finally the judge asked me, how I plead?" Guilty? I plead Guilty? No Contest with an explanation,or Not Guilty?"..I plead Not Guilty.Now a court date has to be made....>I feel the charge of 'making my car to be or appear as a New Mexico State Police' does not apply here.........do you? Any coincidences are merely what they are.Unless I begin to act like an officer of the law,I'm not breaking the law.If I pull someone over,then the law is broken.If I make the car look purposely like a state police car,then the law has been broken.To make things wierder,the state auctions off black and white state police cars yearly.Guess how they look?Spotlights coloring and in some cases the decal adhesive stays and dirt collects.making it appear to have badges on the doors.I think they are breaking the law first.I am not b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g the law.Do you guys feel me here?sheesh...i need a Transformer movie and some tylenol.
    I feel you. That's what I was talking about when you first signed up B. We have those refurb police cruisers all over the place here in Houston. Push bars still intact, Appletons still on the a-pillar, the paint scheme is still there. At a glance, those things still retain enough characterisitcs to look like it's a cop behind you, when it's actually not.

Rent-a-cops, also drive Crown Vics that have the word "police" or "patrol" along the sides. Light bar and all as well. Those words will be giant along the sides, with a tiny word like "security" above it. I see those on the road as well.

yup,yup,Same here.

My appt. is for Feb. 1st. for a lawyer.And, I too think that more is at play here.If you read the law clearly.Don't think too into it....It states the crime that must be committed.Marking your car to look like a State police vehicle without authorization.Now, this gets me.The officer citing states that this is the crime he sees occuring.??? Should these people actually have the power to make these decisions?We in fact pay through taxes their equipment and positions??? Then give them the power to go out and arrest or charge people?

How does Marvin Gaye sing the song?," Awwwwwe, what's goin' on?"....."awe what's goin' onnnnnn?"

If it looks like it's gonna be an uphill battle, maybe you're better off going the Saleen route.

Getting harassed by Saleen wankstas, is a whole heck of a lot less worse than getting harassed by law enforcement bureaucrats.

LOL!!Aahahahah!! Wankstas huh?Saleen Wankstas..HAHHAAA<can't wait ta see one.I'm callin' him that.Thanks. As for the battle.I just came in from outside and saw an old man with maybe his grandson passing by my house.The old man was pointing at the car and slowing down.He had the boy looking up,almost as if pushing himself upto see.That is why this uphill battle will be my personal battle.I swear that it just happened now.I think messages to do things in your life,comes in many strange forms....this was one of them.... as far as the saleen logo.Power in the hands of a few?...no thanks,to punish and enslave?...now thats just cool.

god barraicade that sucks big time
    Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!