Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: just great

Default Re: just great

Here's another thing:

You weren't wearing an officer's uniform, therefore you're not imitating an officer in those said standards.

And you had passengers, and no bar thing to divide the driver from the backseat passengers.

And no gadgets such as a scanner....or computer in the dash....or anything of that sort. It's a piece of art and they should see it just as that.

Durn, what a pile of shit this is. I completely agree with you there Barricade.
    I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.

I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.

Your right!!...now if you just represent me in court?....Just kidden'AHAAHAHAH!!With you in my corner bee,we'll come out guns a blazin'!!No case....no problem!!......I did it for you Barricade!!...tHE D.A. did mention The first time,that with support and acknowledgement from those involved with Transformers the movie,I could definitely prove the validity of the car being made in the image of Barricade from the movie.So, I intend on making a replicar/familycar.
    Last edited by barricade505; 01-07-2008 at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by barricade505 View Post
    Your right!!...now if you just represent me in court?....Just kidden'AHAAHAHAH!!With you in my corner bee,we'll come out guns a blazin'!!No case....no problem!!......I did it for you Barricade!!
    Hmm.....maybe Raven could.

And anybody that messes with my friends (autobot or decepticon) will pay the consequences.

I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.

Banned

Last night, me,my wife, my 7 yr old,and my 2 yr old went out of town.We ate at the Long john Silvers there.After dinner we went to a store and bought some things.We finished shopping and started home.We came upon a road block/D.W.I checkpoint.The officers asked us for our papers.I couldn't find my registration papers and was directed to pull over onto the shoulder.We waited for over thirty minutes as the New Mexico State Police tried within their greatest power to arrest me for my cars appearance.The ooficers standing around the car kept giving dirty looks and shaking their heads in disagreement with our family's decision.Almost if trying to make it known to us.We sat and watched as cars without papers were asked to pull over.Once the dispatcher called back on the radio..."O.K." They were let go.within' a matter of five minutes at longest.I know.I sat there and watched as we hit 40 minutes.The citing State Police Officer returned with another following closely behind.The officer stated that he had to cite me for papers,no child booster seat for my son,and UNAUTHORIZED MARKING OF A VEHICLE IN SUCH TO BE MADE TO APPEAR TO BE A NEW MEXICO STATE POLICE vehicle?I'm pissed.
    Hey dude... that sucks real bad
    Want me to shrink some heads...?!!

Yess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!please~!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

yeah your right!!i'm not gettin paid....maybe i'll do it when money comes up.I still have to pay a 50.00$ court fee win or lose.That is the part that sucks about it all....and the attitude isn't needed.If he's like this with me,imagine the people we do not know about.Makes me sad.
    I told you guys what happened Christmas eve to me and my mother. Cops are just ass holes. You should talk to DTS or a member of the patrol to get a courtesy card written by a Capitan or chief so that way those ass holes will have to deal with their bosses if there is a problem. You can always talk to a Judge or DA and find one who is nuts about cars or films. With the way NM is trying to go after the film industry there has go to be someone who has gotten contributions who would HATE to have someone who is sporting a film tribute on wheels get the 3rd degree from the law!

That is a pain in the ass that it happened with your family dude. With all of that you would think that they would be paying more attention to illegal immigration or something. I would try to find all of the things you were cited from, and then look up the law. Carry a copy of the exact law and codes with you at all times with your insurance papers. That way you can bust them out and make sure the cops know that you are aware of the laws and that you are completely legal.
    The only thing worse than stupid people are stupid people who bother me...
    Bumblebee1983:
    I'm da bomb.
    xXRavenXx:
    I'm Da Bomb... you can be my igniter though **Humms Light My Fire by The Doors** lol
    Bumblebee1983:
    As for being your igniter.....umm.....okay.
    xXRavenXx:
    **Thrilled with BB Raven sings afternoon delight from Anchorman**

Quote Originally Posted by xXRavenXx View Post
    I told you guys what happened Christmas eve to me and my mother. Cops are just ass holes. You should talk to DTS or a member of the patrol to get a courtesy card written by a Capitan or chief so that way those ass holes will have to deal with their bosses if there is a problem. You can always talk to a Judge or DA and find one who is nuts about cars or films. With the way NM is trying to go after the film industry there has go to be someone who has gotten contributions who would HATE to have someone who is sporting a film tribute on wheels get the 3rd degree from the law!

That is a pain in the ass that it happened with your family dude. With all of that you would think that they would be paying more attention to illegal immigration or something. I would try to find all of the things you were cited from, and then look up the law. Carry a copy of the exact law and codes with you at all times with your insurance papers. That way you can bust them out and make sure the cops know that you are aware of the laws and that you are completely legal.
    Good idea. And then ask them point blank "Do I look like a cop?"

Or he could go and poke around bad neighborhoods, scare the crap out of some drug dealers.

but not with his kid in the car...no no no....there's a woman who was arrested here over the weekend for leaving her kid in the car while she went in the bar to get drunk.

IDIOT!

On the flip side of that coin, and I'm not saying the cops were right as there were plenty of markers to flag them as to what the real situation was and for them to back down gracefully, OR perhaps they were just being total asses, but perhaps it is not as it seems. Maybe? Possible? For your consideration:

Excerpt from Yuma Sun (11/07):
    The Foothills resident allegedly outfitted his red Dodge Charger with actual lights from a police car, then pulled over speeders in the Mesa Del Sol neighborhood.

The sheriff's office, which has been investigating this case for over a month, has likened the crime to a form of kidnapping because residents' freedom was being restricted.

"It's our opinion that a traffic stop itself is a detention," Bratcher said. "You have police lights going and it creates implied authority - whether real or not - and a reasonable person expects to have to submit to the instructions of a law enforcement officer."

He added that impersonating an officer, while not common and last seen by his department three to four years ago, still amounts to a serious crime with possible far-reaching repercussions.

"We are not going to tolerate people out there doing this sort of activity," Bratcher said. "It diminishes public trust and scares people. How many ladies are now afraid to stop because of this?"

http://www.yumasun.com/news/police_3...s_officer.html

In future, so that you don't find yourself in that situation again, or worse, I'd have all my documents with said vehicle and copies of any sort of validation in a wallet right next to the insurance card. And it never hurts to make friends with someone on the force who can help get you out of hot water wherever you are. I personally can never have enough friends... it's a win-win, and plus you might get a ride-along out of it which are fun but only if you get to wear a vest as well...yeah, make sure to get the vest. Ride alongs are very interesting and you get to see things from a different POV...unless its in the middle of Downey CA and its at night and there are bullet holes in cars and the women dress in sausge casing (hello? Can you possibly get the dress any tighter...) I digress (as per the norm). Chin up, it's still a very cool car, and its a good story to tell (just another adventure).

I had my insurance card,they had me on unknown status.Thats what the officer stated.Then he cited us,let us go, and kept my card.Now I have to get one faxed.The light bar has no lights inside,Lenses are painted black inside and the outside are painted with a non-reflective paint.But i will stay on top of the paperwork issue.I even drive under the speed limit because i was told by someone at the D.A.'s office, an officer cannot pull you over without a reason.And if he can't charge you.he can't just stop and harrass my ass.well he didn't say ass,but i thought it would sound cool.

Barricade is innocent!!!Go after Megatron.

I had my insurance card,they had me on unknown status.Thats what the officer stated.Then he cited us,let us go, and kept my card.Now I have to get one faxed.The light bar has no lights inside,Lenses are painted black inside and the outside are painted with a non-reflective paint.But i will stay on top of the paperwork issue.I even drive under the speed limit because i was told by someone at the D.A.'s office, an officer cannot pull you over without a reason.And if he can't charge you.he can't just stop and harrass my ass.well he didn't say ass,but i thought it would sound cool.

Holy moly, why'd you put Barricade behind bars?

I mean I know why....but NO!!! IT'S NOT RIGHT!!!

I feel like James Brown right now,loved but jail bound...NOT!!!..Well at least when he was alive....rest in peace!...I just thought of something funny,We are behind bars,Barricade is outside!!
    Last edited by barricade505; 01-07-2008 at 04:35 PM.

why go after me for i didn't do nuttin
    Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!

You fit the troublemaker profile.Hey I aint no gun when transformed...you?Walking around earth with you may get someone charged with felony gun possesion!!

I feel like James Brown right now,loved but jail bound...NOT!!!..Well at least when he was alive....rest in peace!...I just thought of something funny,We are behind bars,Barricade is outside!!
    Yeah, jail break at 8. Be ready.

You fit the troublemaker profile.Hey I aint no gun when transformed...you?Walking around earth with you may get someone charged with felony gun possesion!!
    i'm a jet not a gun

MotorMaster on rout to help to jail break BARRICADE out at 2000hr.

Quote Originally Posted by IMT Guyver View Post
    MotorMaster on rout to help to jail break BARRICADE out at 2000hr.
    I'm in for a jailbreak!

Let's do it!

yer then we can re program him and make him a AUTOBOT but i don't think BARRICADE will like that.

If i remember right there was a episode in the TF cartoon where one of the Autobot turned himself into Motormaster.

Sorry,Meggie!! Forgot...jet then.Just tryin' to point the cops attention at you so i can make a run for the border!! Margaritas anyone?

oh great make me take the fall

yer i'll have .....two Margaritas thanks.

Sorry,Meggie!! Forgot...jet then.Just tryin' to point the cops attention at you so i can make a run for the border!! Margaritas anyone?
    *perks up*

Did someone say margarita???

I'm so there!

Alright, Imt Guyver.2 drinks for you and a tequila shot for Megatron....we'll blame Starscream.He's always into trouble.and bumblebee too!!

i'll be there before anyone see ya

Sounds good to me then after MEGATRON had his shot of tequila we can set back and watch MEGATRON shot Starscream again. bumblebee said thay would help get you out of jail.
    Last edited by IMT Guyver; 01-07-2008 at 08:15 PM.