Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 191

Thread: just great

  1. #126
    Senior Member raddimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    farg,north dakota
    Posts
    1,868

    Default Re: just great

    if you get a decent lawyer it shouldn't be to hard tohave all this harrasment go away and maby even get a littlepayment from em for all the harrassing,just make sure the lawyer is privy to all the photos car and the news broadcast...where the da even states he doesn't agree it's right but he sees no law being broken,lol.
    "Autobots, let's go dismantle us some decepticons; So transform and roll out!"
    http://www.myspace.com/raddimus33

  2. #127
    Senior Member barricade505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    between Iraq and a Hard place
    Posts
    1,052

    Default Re: just great

    I've already considered all of this since the first pull over Raddimus.Every time has been 40 minutes or more.And,r-type.I don't want to make a saleen replicar.I want a Barricade Replicar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......*ahemn, Saleen doesn't love me enough.

  3. #128
    Senior Member Bumblebee1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    None ya :P
    Posts
    4,496

    Default Re: just great

    Quote Originally Posted by barricade505 View Post
    I've already considered all of this since the first pull over Raddimus.Every time has been 40 minutes or more.And,r-type.I don't want to make a saleen replicar.I want a Barricade Replicar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......*ahemn, Saleen doesn't love me enough.
    Soooo this isn't the first time huh?

    I'd call harassment.
    I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

    I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.

    I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.



  4. #129
    Senior Member barricade505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    between Iraq and a Hard place
    Posts
    1,052

    Default Re: just great

    fifth time pulled over in this county,first time being charged. I think they are looking for weaknesses in Barricade's defenses.

  5. #130
    Senior Member Bumblebee1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    None ya :P
    Posts
    4,496

    Default Re: just great

    Quote Originally Posted by barricade505 View Post
    fifth time pulled over in this county,first time being charged. I think they are looking for weaknesses in Barricade's defenses.
    That or they're just plain jealous.
    I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

    I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.

    I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.



  6. #131
    Senior Member barricade505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    between Iraq and a Hard place
    Posts
    1,052

    Default Re: just great

    Couldn't tell ya.I don't have an authority complex...HAHAAHH but I am crazy enough about peoples responses to the car.enough to fight for whats fair here.

  7. #132
    Senior Member Bumblebee1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    None ya :P
    Posts
    4,496

    Default Re: just great

    Quote Originally Posted by barricade505 View Post
    Couldn't tell ya.I don't have an authority complex...HAHAAHH but I am crazy enough about peoples responses to the car.enough to fight for whats fair here.
    Well, I believe it's a piece of art and you're being harassed by local law enforcement.

    Keep driving it, fuck the law.
    I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

    I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.

    I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.



  8. #133
    Senior Member barricade505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    between Iraq and a Hard place
    Posts
    1,052

    Default Re: just great

    I like your answer!!!....FOOK them......Bee You so cray-z!! I did see an attorney and set up a meeting to go over the case.I explained that this may be harassment and maybe ...what is the term? Defimation of character or something.I mean....I aint breaking the law.With their personal judgement and choice.They decided to say I'm breaking the law.Indicating to me that they are saying I'm a criminal when I'm not.Who knows,???we'll have ta see and keep everyone posted.I mean most would say this is personal and should be kept so. but i'm a fan just like you. Everyone should know if they are a fan.FOOK them....ahahahah!!

  9. #134
    Senior Member r-type's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,578

    Default Re: just great

    Fight the Power!




    But in all seriousness let's be real here, what if you lose? At what point is all of this grief (both monetarily and emotionally) worth the trouble over a movie? (honest questions, B)

  10. #135
    Senior Member Bumblebee1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    None ya :P
    Posts
    4,496

    Default Re: just great

    Quote Originally Posted by barricade505 View Post
    I like your answer!!!....FOOK them......Bee You so cray-z!! I did see an attorney and set up a meeting to go over the case.I explained that this may be harassment and maybe ...what is the term? Defimation of character or something.I mean....I aint breaking the law.With their personal judgement and choice.They decided to say I'm breaking the law.Indicating to me that they are saying I'm a criminal when I'm not.Who knows,???we'll have ta see and keep everyone posted.I mean most would say this is personal and should be kept so. but i'm a fan just like you. Everyone should know if they are a fan.FOOK them....ahahahah!!
    I is crazy.

    And proud of it. *beams*
    I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

    I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.

    I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.



  11. #136
    Senior Member barricade505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    between Iraq and a Hard place
    Posts
    1,052

    Default Re: just great

    It's a matter of a crime being commited.Not about right or wrong.No crime is being commited to state statute or policy standards.It's a matter of them,not liking our car.I bet the guys with Saleen's get harassed too.I hate it when someone is jealous and trys to take away something good from someone who has had nothing before.Even more so when it is me.This is a family hierloom to me.Priceless.....and that is where the buck stops.
    Last edited by barricade505; 01-15-2008 at 02:49 PM.

  12. #137
    Senior Member barricade505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    between Iraq and a Hard place
    Posts
    1,052

    Default Re: just great

    These memories can be made from just going to the movie.But, like I stated a long time ago.I have never had Transformers growing up...too poor.And my dad didn't give a crap about me.My life experiences now are even more special due to the relationship me and my children have.Being able to share great memories with my family.To be able to participate in Transformers from a fans standpoint. By buying toys,shirts,movies and games....makes me heal some of my most painful memories of my life.Thats why this is important.to me. If I lose...Life goes on...but I ain't quick to lose a fight.

  13. #138
    Senior Member r-type's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,578

    Default Re: just great

    It's not a question of right and wrong. You can be right and still lose.(from experience) The question was hypothetical.

  14. #139
    Senior Member barricade505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    between Iraq and a Hard place
    Posts
    1,052

    Default Re: just great

    I just move on if I lose.I say I'm not because of the situation and me knowing that I've done nothing wrong.I know that nothing is going on here.Why would anyone not question this issue as why the police can go and charge someone for a crime not commited.?Thats why I fight this.People dont ask questions.If I took the first officers word that I was breaking the law the first time i was pulled over.I would have thrown myself in prison for nothing at all.He stated I was impersonating a police officer.?And now?Same thing this time.I am not convinced a law has been broken.

  15. #140
    Senior Member Bumblebee1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    None ya :P
    Posts
    4,496

    Default Re: just great

    Quote Originally Posted by barricade505 View Post
    I just move on if I lose.I say I'm not because of the situation and me knowing that I've done nothing wrong.I know that nothing is going on here.Why would anyone not question this issue as why the police can go and charge someone for a crime not commited.?Thats why I fight this.People dont ask questions.If I took the first officers word that I was breaking the law the first time i was pulled over.I would have thrown myself in prison for nothing at all.He stated I was impersonating a police officer.?And now?Same thing this time.I am not convinced a law has been broken.
    That's stupid....you weren't in a police uniform, going around with the lights and sirens blaring.

    If you were speeding, if you weren't buckled up, yeah, I'd understand why you'd be pulled over, but for impersonating a cop when you a) don't have an outfit and b) you aren't pulling people over is just stupid!
    I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

    I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.

    I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.



  16. #141
    Senior Member barricade505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    between Iraq and a Hard place
    Posts
    1,052

    Default Re: just great

    Camaros come out next year?I move on to trade-in the stang for a BEE!! If they don't sell yellow with black stripes,I'll make it that way.When them f*cking State Police call again for a donation,they can eat the big one!!!I'll tell them.I hate bullies.. and I hope they don't charge me then....

  17. #142
    Senior Member Bumblebee1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    None ya :P
    Posts
    4,496

    Default Re: just great

    Quote Originally Posted by barricade505 View Post
    Camaros come out next year?I move on to trade-in the stang for a BEE!! If they don't sell yellow with black stripes,I'll make it that way.When them f*cking State Police call again for a donation,they can eat the big one!!!I'll tell them.I hate bullies.. and I hope they don't charge me then....
    don't forget the bee-yotch air freshener. LOL
    I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

    I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.

    I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.



  18. #143
    Senior Member barricade505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    between Iraq and a Hard place
    Posts
    1,052

    Default Re: just great

    "A few dont like it, so nobody does it.." will be the new logo on the quarter panels of the mustang.Someone suggested to put polite instead of police...that would definitly not be impersonating then.I feel it unfair....I mean ,if i had a camaro and did it like bee it's o.k....I dont have a camaro,I had what materials i had to work with for the premiere.Mustang+paint+decals=Barricade.Not state police!!!? I wanna see there case implying that I did this to replicate a state police vehicle?someone explain it to me please before I go to court looking nuts!

  19. #144
    Senior Member raddimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    farg,north dakota
    Posts
    1,868

    Default Re: just great

    lol. cade dont tak nothin from fleshlings,lol.should just drove off as fast as you could,lol,jk
    "Autobots, let's go dismantle us some decepticons; So transform and roll out!"
    http://www.myspace.com/raddimus33

  20. #145
    Senior Member r-type's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,578

    Default Re: just great

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee1983 View Post
    don't forget the bee-yotch air freshener. LOL
    Hey now, we don't want 'Cade to get sued over that LMAO. (j/k)

  21. #146
    Senior Member barricade505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    between Iraq and a Hard place
    Posts
    1,052

    Default Re: just great

    I looked and couldn't find the air freshner?Where would ya get one?Oh and Raddimus,I did in my mind.Burned em'.Wish I coulda' that day.I was so mad. I even told my wife.It would have been them behind me like the blues brothers all the way home.HAHAHAHa

  22. #147
    Senior Member Bumblebee1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    None ya :P
    Posts
    4,496

    Default Re: just great

    Quote Originally Posted by barricade505 View Post
    I looked and couldn't find the air freshner?Where would ya get one?
    I have a bookmark on my laptop....I'll have to get it to you later.

    They're not too bad price-wise either. I've got to get me one.
    I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

    I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.

    I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.



  23. #148
    Senior Member Bumblebee1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    None ya :P
    Posts
    4,496

    Default Re: just great

    Quote Originally Posted by r-type View Post
    Hey now, we don't want 'Cade to get sued over that LMAO. (j/k)
    I'd like to see 'em try.
    I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

    I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.

    I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.



  24. #149
    Senior Member r-type's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,578

    Default Re: just great

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee1983 View Post
    I'd like to see 'em try.
    It was a joke about that lady that is trying to sue PM/DW over the air freshener.

  25. #150
    Senior Member Bumblebee1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    None ya :P
    Posts
    4,496

    Default Re: just great

    Quote Originally Posted by r-type View Post
    It was a joke about that lady that is trying to sue PM/DW over the air freshener.
    Wow...I missed that story!

    (and I know it was a joke...but not about that!)

    DURN!
    I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

    I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.

    I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.



Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •