Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Trailer Follow-Up on the 18th?!

Senior Member Operationoverlord's Avatar

Default Re: Trailer Follow-Up on the 18th?!

Personally, I think the next trailer is going to have a speech by Optimus about how his team has gained new members and how humanity is threatened by his race once again. and that this time there is more that meets the eye.

Although i have seen no one write about it personally i think that Starscream goes behind Megs back however Megs must join forces with OP and Crew to defeat the invasion.

Hopefully i am wrong but who really knows except for Bay and Crew?

Whenever it does come, I hope it's not a extended version of the super bowl ad, but rather a completely seperate compiled trailer..I'd love to see new footage

Spot on jamjam. And hopefully we will see some footage of Shockwave and Soundwave in the next trailer
    Those, who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves. Abraham Lincoln

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DK Prime View Post
    Spot on jamjam. And hopefully we will see some footage of Shockwave and Soundwave in the next trailer
    I hope also DK because it will be enough time of 2:30 minutes to included them so ... !

i would suspect that the next trailer/Teaser/whatever will introduce us to some of the new characters
    Don S Davis 1942-2008

Godspeed

Can't wait to see the next trailer, then after that, wait patiently until the final product! I know for sure Michael Bay won't disappoint.
    Optimus: One shall stand- one shall fall. Megatron: You still fight for the weak- that's why you lose!

I seriously doubt we will get a trailer in 10 days time its not been confirmed by michael or nelson only by a website.

Its most likely going to be april/may

quote by shadow
    the annoncment trailer showing the moon and the Ark. that was our first teaser trailer and it was over 2 minutes and shown at the movies

it may have been shown at the movies in the US but no one in europe has seen any 3D footage from the movie as it wasen't shown here.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Faceh View Post
    I seriously doubt we will get a trailer in 10 days time its not been confirmed by michael or nelson only by a website.

Its most likely going to be april/may

quote by shadow
    the annoncment trailer showing the moon and the Ark. that was our first teaser trailer and it was over 2 minutes and shown at the movies

it may have been shown at the movies in the US but no one in europe has seen any 3D footage from the movie as it wasen't shown here.
    and the same thing happened with ROTF... its first teasers were not shown with movies in many countries over seas but they were here. Also with ROTF we got the super bowl spot and then also in Feb we got a trailer with Friday the 13th and it too was a Bay movie. The same thing could happen here. We get a super bowl spot and then another trailer with I am number four. Also until we got word from random sites and random people we didnt even have any word from Nelson or Bay that we were even getting a super bowl spot. So not to say we will or wont get a trailer with I am number four... we are not going to be told by Nelson or Bay about it if there is one with the movie.

Senior Member Operationoverlord's Avatar

I think we are going to learn a heck of alot more about why they ended up leaving and why they started to Fight. To me that Gold Bot looks like he's some type of "Grandfather" figure whom has wisdom and Age. "Vector Prime"?? what i mean to say is that how Optimus in the first movie explained why they were on earth and such, It does not seem like he knows enough about the real reasons. I mean we don't know if he knows the Cybertronian Language and he Didn't know who the Fallen was i mean from what i have read and from what i have seen it seems that there is a disconnect between the two.

To me this movie is gonna have to explain the real root cause of why they left and what really happened because in reality we do not have a full picture to understand why they are here and what really hit the fan... I know its obvious that the Gold Bot holds some information that is key to the movie otherwise why would he(bay) bait us like that.

to me this movie has in the words of the late great Desi Arnaz "Lucy you have some splaining to do!!!"

Just FYI, the rumor originated at my site, The Projection List, via a story at Comic Book Movies. The trailer date was an educated guess, based on A) Michael Bay's/DreamWork's' affiliation with I Am Number Four/TF3 (both of which are obviously in IMAX as well), and B) the fact that Revenge of the Fallen debuted with a Super Bowl spot in 2009 in much the same manner, followed by an "extended" version of the spot in the form of a theatrical teaser trailer mid-February just a week or so later (With Friday the 13th, I believe). Anyway, just wanted to clarify. Hopefully we'll be seeing a new teaser trailer come next week, as there is precedence...

The Projection List

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Projection List View Post
    Just FYI, the rumor originated at my site, The Projection List, via a story at Comic Book Movies. The trailer date was an educated guess, based on A) Michael Bay's/DreamWork's' affiliation with I Am Number Four/TF3 (both of which are obviously in IMAX as well), and B) the fact that Revenge of the Fallen debuted with a Super Bowl spot in 2009 in much the same manner, followed by an "extended" version of the spot in the form of a theatrical teaser trailer mid-February just a week or so later (With Friday the 13th, I believe). Anyway, just wanted to clarify. Hopefully we'll be seeing a new teaser trailer come next week, as there is precedence...

The Projection List
    and that is what i was saying. If we do get a new teaser trailer with I am number four, im sure it will be an extended trailer of what we got with super bowl and have much more added. Maybe even a few of the super bowl scenes will have more added to them and a bit more polished.

Just saw that you said that, Shadow. Must have posted it as I was typing mine.

Banned

Just saw that you said that, Shadow. Must have posted it as I was typing mine.
    yeah probably lol

The Projection List
    Actually the rumor started 20 days before your list here.

http://www.shootfortheedit.com/forum...l=1#post158172

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingheart View Post
    What ever dude, knock yourself out
    easy pal, dont give us crap for being super excited for a kick ass movie
    FACTION: AUTOBOT
    ALTERNATE MODE: MILLENNIUM FALCON
    NAME: LONGSHOT

here's my q
    Nelson will the next trailer be online for our friends across the lake?

All I have to say is there is a twist with Sentinel Prime, which will blow your minds away. Can't wait to see the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by tmrevo View Post
    All I have to say is there is a twist with Sentinel Prime, which will blow your minds away. Can't wait to see the movie.
    And how would you know about this twist?
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing."

Darth Vader

Cant disclose, but I've worked on materials involving transformers 3.

Cant disclose, but I've worked on materials involving transformers 3.
    So it's just a rumor then????
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing."

Darth Vader

Not a rumour. Just a statement. You may choose to read into it however you want.

I don't know if this is true but when I read it immediately it made sense to me. Like I've already known this. I think this would work great in the movie. There has to be something unorthodox which will overcome the massive D-con invasion. And still I don't see the Fire Truck being Sentinel.
    Thanks for sharing this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Albershide View Post
    I don't know if this is true but when I read it immediately it made sense to me. Like I've already known this. I think this would work great in the movie. There has to be something unorthodox which will overcome the massive D-con invasion. And still I don't see the Fire Truck being Sentinel.
    Thanks for sharing this.
    yeah like seeing Sentinel come in toward the end with Autobot backup and the Ark blasting D-con ships from the sky

Very high possiblity with it being attatched to I AM NUMBER FOUR. But then again, it could not be. DOTM announcement piece was not attatched to TRON but rather with TRUE GRIT..

Quote Originally Posted by jamjam101 View Post
    Very high possiblity with it being attatched to I AM NUMBER FOUR. But then again, it could not be. DOTM announcement piece was not attatched to TRON but rather with TRUE GRIT..
    Depends on your country. DOTM was attached with TRON in mine.