Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 166

Thread: Trailer Follow-Up on the 18th?!

  1. #1
    Senior Member I Fight Giant Robots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Delaware county
    Posts
    1,109

    Default Trailer Follow-Up on the 18th?!

    Even though it is not confirmed yet, (I dont think) , many people have
    been anticipating another transformers 3 teaser on the 18th. So,
    what would you like to see? Personally, i think that the Superbowl Trailer
    was SOO awesome, and unexpectedly "wicked" !!!:borat I dont know
    how that teaser can be topped... I dont think Bay could have done it any better..it
    showed that the movie is going to be Dark, serious, and awesome. it could not have been cooler for me. I hope on the18th, the trailer is equally as BadA**,dark, and awesome as that trailer! That's about it. But, Honestly, I dont need another teaser for a while cause that was AWESOME!!!!!

    P.S. it was the coolest superbowl commercial that aired! Go Green Bay and Michael Bay! :lmao
    I Fight Giant Robots

  2. #2

    Default Re: Trailer Follow-Up on the 18th?!

    Quote Originally Posted by I Fight Giant Robots View Post
    Even though it is not confirmed yet, (I dont think) , many people have
    been anticipating another transformers 3 teaser on the 18th. So,
    what would you like to see? Personally, i think that the Superbowl Trailer
    was SOO awesome, and unexpectedly "wicked" !!!:borat I dont know
    how that teaser can be topped... I dont think Bay could have done it any better..it
    showed that the movie is going to be Dark, serious, and awesome. it could not have been cooler for me. I hope on the18th, the trailer is equally as BadA**,dark, and awesome as that trailer! That's about it. But, Honestly, I dont need another teaser for a while cause that was AWESOME!!!!!

    P.S. it was the coolest superbowl commercial that aired! Go Green Bay and Michael Bay! :lmao

    i think that the superbowl was a teaser of the next 2 minute teaser that comes out on the 18th. Its confirmed i think, if not deffinatly seems like it. I dont think they wanted to spend 15 million to play the whole thing at superbowl when Bay could easily get it attached to a movie he produced.

  3. #3
    Senior Member I Fight Giant Robots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Delaware county
    Posts
    1,109

    Default Re: Trailer Follow-Up on the 18th?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Nickelson View Post
    i think that the superbowl was a teaser of the next 2 minute teaser that comes out on the 18th. Its confirmed i think, if not deffinatly seems like it. I dont think they wanted to spend 15 million to play the whole thing at superbowl when Bay could easily get it attached to a movie he produced.

    Yeah, i agree with you. i thought it was confirmed i just didnt know where
    I Fight Giant Robots

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    This dust ball called Earth!
    Posts
    5,215

    Default Re: Trailer Follow-Up on the 18th?!

    Quote Originally Posted by I Fight Giant Robots View Post
    Yeah, i agree with you. i thought it was confirmed i just didnt know where
    I think we will see everything we seen here in the next 2 minute teaser trailer but all these scenes will have more added and we will see plenty more new stuff. New bots and things like that.

  5. #5
    Senior Member chops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    445

    Default Re: Trailer Follow-Up on the 18th?!

    If it's a teaser that airs with the movie, it will most likely be the same as the super bowl spot. If it's a trailer then it should be our first full length (2 mins) trailer and we should get some new footage.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing."

    Darth Vader

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    This dust ball called Earth!
    Posts
    5,215

    Default Re: Trailer Follow-Up on the 18th?!

    Quote Originally Posted by chops View Post
    If it's a teaser that airs with the movie, it will most likely be the same as the super bowl spot. If it's a trailer then it should be our first full length (2 mins) trailer and we should get some new footage.
    the first teaser trailer was over 2 minuets and it was shown with movies.

  7. #7
    Senior Member chops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    445

    Default Re: Trailer Follow-Up on the 18th?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    the first teaser trailer was over 2 minuets and it was shown with movies.
    what trailer?
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing."

    Darth Vader

  8. #8
    Senior Member Flyingheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Europe, Belgium, Antwerp, Brecht.
    Posts
    3,987

    Default Re: Trailer Follow-Up on the 18th?!

    Why the hell would we wanna talk about the next trailer?!

    Is there any chance in pleasing you guys?
    Be happy with the trailer that came out YESTERDAY for god sakes...

    Be kind, rewind.
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    This dust ball called Earth!
    Posts
    5,215

    Default Re: Trailer Follow-Up on the 18th?!

    Quote Originally Posted by chops View Post
    what trailer?
    the annoncment trailer showing the moon and the Ark. that was our first teaser trailer and it was over 2 minutes and shown at the movies

  10. #10
    Senior Member chops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    445

    Default Re: Trailer Follow-Up on the 18th?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingheart View Post
    Why the hell would we wanna talk about the next trailer?!

    Is there any chance in pleasing you guys?
    Be happy with the trailer that came out YESTERDAY for god sakes...

    Be kind, rewind.


    who asked you? we'll talk about whatever the hell we want.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing."

    Darth Vader

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    This dust ball called Earth!
    Posts
    5,215

    Default Re: Trailer Follow-Up on the 18th?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingheart View Post
    Why the hell would we wanna talk about the next trailer?!

    Is there any chance in pleasing you guys?
    Be happy with the trailer that came out YESTERDAY for god sakes...

    Be kind, rewind.
    lol... i wont be 100% happy til I see the movie

  12. #12
    Senior Member chops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    445

    Default Re: Trailer Follow-Up on the 18th?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    the annoncment trailer showing the moon and the Ark. that was our first teaser trailer and it was over 2 minutes and shown at the movies
    Shadow,

    I don't consider that a trailer, i think it's more of a teaser. who knows, that footage may not even be in the movie or that may be the opening scene of the movie.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing."

    Darth Vader

  13. #13
    Senior Member Flyingheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Europe, Belgium, Antwerp, Brecht.
    Posts
    3,987

    Default Re: Trailer Follow-Up on the 18th?!

    Quote Originally Posted by chops View Post
    who asked you? we'll talk about whatever the hell we want.
    What ever dude, knock yourself out
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    This dust ball called Earth!
    Posts
    5,215

    Default Re: Trailer Follow-Up on the 18th?!

    Quote Originally Posted by chops View Post
    Shadow,

    I don't consider that a trailer, i think it's more of a teaser. who knows, that footage may not even be in the movie or that may be the opening scene of the movie.
    thats why i said it was a teaser trailer. It was over 2 minutes which is trailer length and it teased us did it not? lol

  15. #15
    Senior Member chops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    445

    Default Re: Trailer Follow-Up on the 18th?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingheart View Post
    What ever dude, knock yourself out
    We will and without your permission.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing."

    Darth Vader

  16. #16
    Senior Member chops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    445

    Default Re: Trailer Follow-Up on the 18th?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    thats why i said it was a teaser trailer. It was over 2 minutes which is trailer length and it teased us did it not? lol
    Oh I got ya. I just didn't really consider it a trailer. I didn't see you said teaser trailer. my bad.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing."

    Darth Vader

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    This dust ball called Earth!
    Posts
    5,215

    Default Re: Trailer Follow-Up on the 18th?!

    Quote Originally Posted by chops View Post
    We will and without your permission.
    ok guys... lets keep our heads about us. Lets move on... everyone is having fun with the new load of info from the trailers... lets keep it that way FUN!!!!!!

  18. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    22

    Default Re: Trailer Follow-Up on the 18th?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    ok guys... lets keep our heads about us. Lets move on... everyone is having fun with the new load of info from the trailers... lets keep it that way FUN!!!!!!
    I second that. The super bowl trailer was amazing!

  19. #19
    Senior Member swishbig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,069

    Default Re: Trailer Follow-Up on the 18th?!

    We ain't getting a full theatrical trailer until maybe april/may. Then a whole variety of trailers pop up after that.
    "I BELIEVE WHATEVER DOESN'T KILL YOU, SIMPLY MAKES YOU.....STRANGER."

  20. #20
    Senior Member Lbrosfilm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    436

    Default Re: Trailer Follow-Up on the 18th?!

    I expect the same scenario with the trailers to play out like ROTF (sans the announcement trailer). So, I hope we'll get the next teaser with I Am Number Four. :borat
    I hate haters...
    Because "Dark of the Moon was f*cking robbed."

  21. #21
    Member J1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    KSI Scanning Room, Detroit
    Posts
    83

    Default Re: Trailer Follow-Up on the 18th?!

    I just hope that the following trailers are different. With ROTF airing commercials every half hour, I was at the point where if I saw the damn aircraft carrier get hit by protoforms one more time, I was gonna puke. Even the coolest shots in the world can get worn to a pulp if they're shown too much. That particular scene was awesome in the first trailer, but I think I literally groaned when that point in the movie came up since I had seen it so many times already. I can see that wingsuit/Osprey shot following suit. Hope they mix it up a bit.

  22. #22
    Senior Member Michael Do's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland, United States
    Posts
    1,553

    Default Re: Trailer Follow-Up on the 18th?!

    be cool dudes
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone from IMDB
    Why does Will Smith always play a black man?

    My Blu-ray collection.

  23. #23
    Senior Member brAnd7onX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    395

    Default Re: Trailer Follow-Up on the 18th?!

    Why wouldnt we have a full length trailer before the movie I Am Number 4 on February 18th? The movie is produced by Bay Films...

  24. #24
    Senior Member Albershide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sofia, Bulgaria, Europe
    Posts
    4,223

    Default Re: Trailer Follow-Up on the 18th?!

    I really hope that we'll get a 2min. teaser with "I'm Number Four". There are only two things that bothers me:
    1. Yesterday Nelson was surprised from where did we hear about that which may mean that he doesn't know about such a teaser. And I'm sure if there is one he would know.
    2. "I'm Number Four" is not a 3D movie and I won't be surprised if Paramount decides to release the teaser first with a 3D movie.

    We'll get the answer in just 10 days.

  25. #25
    Senior Member Flyingheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Europe, Belgium, Antwerp, Brecht.
    Posts
    3,987

    Default Re: Trailer Follow-Up on the 18th?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Do View Post
    be cool dudes
    You know me im stayin cool, being the bigger man
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •