Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate TF DOTM Super Bowl Thread

Default Re: The Ultimate TF DOTM Super Bowl Thread

Quote Originally Posted by megatron42 View Post
    don't open the link i got a virus
    BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE MOFORRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BANBANBANBAN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    yeah i opened it too and my virus scanner caught it before it uploaded. It trys to tell you something is wrong and it want to install a bogus virus scanner and while you think its scanning, it setting up a trojan. That link is bugged with a trojan virus.
    I got one of these from StumbleUpon. It would keep changing the proxy setting on my browser. Took a while to get rid of, as it kept cloning itself and hiding in files where it looked like it belonged. After a couple of frustrating calls to the Microsoft Tech Support Center in India, I got it cleared up.

Hi, this is my first post and I will most certainly be declared as an idiot or an moron and anything between, but that's fine with me. What I think is interesting here, is that so few people has shown any interest about the picture that Burnflare posted first about the giant battleships bombing the city.
    A couple of questions pupped right up when I saw it the first time.
    Here they are:
    1. Since when has the Decepticons started to use battleships to fly around?
    2. If they originate from Cybertron, shouldn't they be Transformer robots?
    (I can't recall ever seen a rocket ship other than the Autobots The Ark, that isn't a Transformer robot in the comic books or in the cartoons.)
    3. If they do transform to robots, do you know how BIG they would be?!
    4. If they are just battleships, who's flying them and do they carry other Decepticon Transformers inside them or do they have "Storm Troopers" who are just like Alice in ROTF, robots disguised as people?
    5. Has Bay gone "Star Wars" on this one and made up some Decepticon "Imperial destroyers" that isn't in the cartoons or the comic books, that the Decepticons use to attack the Earth?
    Now to the whole trailer. I think it was way cool, but I didn't like the siren sound in the beginning and hope it won't make it to the movie. Then I think we will see a lot similar action scenes just like when Optimus flies in with his jet pack and cut's somebody in half just like the final action scenes in ROTF. You see robot's like a half a second and then they are dead and you never know who it was who died. Well at least that's the case when punk a** Decepticons are dying...
    Then I hope that all of the Aerialbots: Skydive, Fireflight, Slingshot and Air Raid will be in the movie, since Silverbolt is already confirmed and they transform into Superion, cause he would be the only one who could take down the Decepticon battleships!!

Now all a man can do is wait for a new longer trailer and see if can top the Super Bowl ad.

You guys can download the HD version on the front page.

Quote Originally Posted by nelson View Post
    You guys can download the HD version on the front page.
    Cool! Thanks! By the way, what happened to that thread about the people who know and those who don't?

Quote Originally Posted by frolunda71 View Post
    Hi, this is my first post and I will most certainly be declared as an idiot or an moron and anything between, but that's fine with me. What I think is interesting here, is that so few people has shown any interest about the picture that Burnflare posted first about the giant battleships bombing the city.
    A couple of questions pupped right up when I saw it the first time.
    Here they are:
    1. Since when has the Decepticons started to use battleships to fly around? The Nemesis from G1 was the Decepticon Ark. The Cartoon movie had the Quintesson Ship, The Junkions Ship...they used ships to get around that didn't transform.
    2. If they originate from Cybertron, shouldn't they be Transformer robots?
    (I can't recall ever seen a rocket ship other than the Autobots The Ark, that isn't a Transformer robot in the comic books or in the cartoons.) See my answer to Question 1
    3. If they do transform to robots, do you know how BIG they would be?! Asking Bay to reveal his entire movie before it shows is asking too much. He wants mystery in this so you won't know until the movie opens -- unless he changes his mind and shows you in the next trailer if there is another one before it opens. That's up to him. But don't expect him to ever answer that here. You have a better shot of him reading a script you sent him.
    4. If they are just battleships, who's flying them and do they carry other Decepticon Transformers inside them or do they have "Storm Troopers" who are just like Alice in ROTF, robots disguised as people? Decepticons fly them and they can also fly themselves like Teletran-1 did with the Ark.
    5. Has Bay gone "Star Wars" on this one and made up some Decepticon "Imperial destroyers" that isn't in the cartoons or the comic books, that the Decepticons use to attack the Earth? They aren't destroyers like Starwars they are spaceships. Transformers can fly in space it's just that they have to keep refueling their bodies if they travel too far and they are very slow in doing it. That is why they need the ships.
    Now to the whole trailer. I think it was way cool, but I didn't like the siren sound (I didn't either but it has grown on me) in the beginning and hope it won't make it to the movie. Then I think we will see a lot similar action scenes just like when Optimus flies in with his jet pack and cut's somebody in half just like the final action scenes in ROTF. You see robot's like a half a second and then they are dead and you never know who it was who died. Well at least that's the case when punk a** Decepticons are dying... It's a fight scene. Watch Braveheart, Lord of the Rings, etc... and you'll see things happening really fast. Unless they focus on a 1:1 like Prime and Megs what do you expect?
    Then I hope that all of the Aerialbots: Skydive, Fireflight, Slingshot and Air Raid will be in the movie, since Silverbolt is already confirmed and they transform into Superion, cause he would be the only one who could take down the Decepticon battleships!! Again another plot line that you won't know until you're watching it when it opens.

Now all a man can do is wait for a new longer trailer and see if can top the Super Bowl ad.
    Ok this isn't a flame against you only an answer to your questions! See above for my comments that are also in red.

Also, after seeing the drill bot and what Sam had in his hands at the end of the movie filming in Chicago, it does appear to be the Key to Vector Sigma. And I am going to venture a guess that the story line has something to do with not letting the Decepticons use it to turn earth into another Cybertron. I'm also guessing that Sam figures out how to reverse the key so that it becomes anti-matter to anything it shoots at and thus killing all of the Decepticons.

look closely at the ship above bumblebee's head....THAT CAN BE THE ARK...NO?.its very different to the ones blowing up buildings----blowing up buildings is at night...ship above BB head came during the day...
    ~~~Everything our Government knew of aliens we were told had been shared. They lied to us. They've made a grave mistake."~~~

Quote Originally Posted by jasncondit View Post
    Also, after seeing the drill bot and what Sam had in his hands at the end of the movie filming in Chicago, it does appear to be the Key to Vector Sigma. And I am going to venture a guess that the story line has something to do with not letting the Decepticons use it to turn earth into another Cybertron. I'm also guessing that Sam figures out how to reverse the key so that it becomes anti-matter to anything it shoots at and thus killing all of the Decepticons.
    hmmmm,, so sam became smarter that ratchet...k
    ~~~Everything our Government knew of aliens we were told had been shared. They lied to us. They've made a grave mistake."~~~

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star General View Post
    look closely at the ship above bumblebee's head....THAT CAN BE THE ARK...NO?.its very different to the ones blowing up buildings----blowing up buildings is at night...ship above BB head came during the day...
    The ARK is crash landed on the Moon. I doubt that we'll see it in action in DOTM. More likely Sentinel Prime will wake up from the ARK and kick some serious butt.

P.S. Your avatar is my favorite on these forums. :borat

Quote Originally Posted by Albershide

How did you see that Sam and Epps were in the car? Nothing can be seen through the windows. Or do you refer to the scene after that when they are on the ground? I think this ruins are in Chicago. That's when sam is with a backpack.
    One thing is sure. Laserbeak is shooting at the car and whoever is driving it is possibly killed. It looks to me like an assassination of an important government person (Russian or US).
    no ment when they are on the ground in front of Prime. let's not forget that 2nd unit filmed some stand in things in chicago for Russia so who says main production couldn't have done the same thing for say Ukraine. I really cnt see that being Chicago. or at least don't have any remembrance of a set like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    also... I dont remember who it was here on the site that lives down in Florida and was able to see the closed set on the Air Force base and spoted a white Russian military chooper in a circle with other U.S military aircraft but could that Russian chopper also have been from Ukraine in the military Chernobyl scrap yard?
    Twas me. It was the chopper, 2 C-130s and a CV-22 parked in a circle if I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by TIMtationX View Post
    Twas me. It was the chopper, 2 C-130s and a CV-22 parked in a circle if I remember correctly.
    that is what i remember reading...
    Don S Davis 1942-2008

Godspeed

Default Was that who I think it was?????

I swear I saw Barricade in the trailer. He was at 0:29
    I dont know if im right but that looked just like him!!

OOps, i missed out on the link again lol.
    I downloaded the mp4 of vimeo, legendary encoding!
    (and that one posted by someone else that says its the same release as Nelson's, thanks also for the RS link)

There's need to be more nelsons in the world.
    Especially at the quicktime website.
    I don't even think most bluray movies have their movie-titled trailers in this quality.

Great work Nelson!

Now just to get these puppies AVCHD ready for the bluray player!

Default Re: Was that who I think it was?????

Quote Originally Posted by ROCKENRHINO82 View Post
    I swear I saw Barricade in the trailer. He was at 0:29
    I dont know if im right but that looked just like him!!
    I think so too, but most are saying its an Audo R8 clone, not a Saleem clone.

I am very fascinated by that Drillbot. Even though it may look like it doesn’t relate to one another, the conclusion of Transformers: Sector 7 comic books clearly showed there is a connection after all. Besides, the comic books were advertised as a series linking to Transformers: Dark of the Moon. Anyway, in the comic there was this massive underground tunnel system. Tunnels so big, that even Jetfire can navigate through fairly easily. What if that Drillbot had indeed been living underground?

Quote Originally Posted by NIBMRatchet View Post
    I am very fascinated by that Drillbot. Even though it may look like it doesn’t relate to one another, the conclusion of Transformers: Sector 7 comic books clearly showed there is a connection after all. Besides, the comic books were advertised as a series linking to Transformers: Dark of the Moon. Anyway, in the comic there was this massive underground tunnel system. Tunnels so big, that even Jetfire can navigate through fairly easily. What if that Drillbot had indeed been living underground?
    Thats a VERY good question.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TIMtationX View Post
    the white Chopper you seen in Florida was one of these... its the Russian MI-6. Its an older chopper so if you see one of these in Florida, there is a good chance it was used for a 1960's Russian scene or it is the rumored Transformer that the Russians may have and it has never updated its form and is still flying around as this MI-6. Keep in mind that Ukraine was still part of the Soviet Union back then.

I think it is an Audi Clone, not Barricade.
    I hate haters...
    Because "Dark of the Moon was f*cking robbed."

Quote Originally Posted by CesarCardoso View Post
    I think so too, but most are saying its an Audo R8 clone, not a Saleem clone.
    Well it's really a close call. Barricade and Sideways had many features in common. After a close examination I believe that it's Sideways in the TV Spot. Here take a look at that comparison. The most obvious thing that makes me think that is the front grating of the Audi (on the picture it's next to the head). And of course the doors behind his head.

ya, thats sideways
    FACTION: AUTOBOT
    ALTERNATE MODE: MILLENNIUM FALCON
    NAME: LONGSHOT

Banned

It is an Audi-R8 just like Sideways in ROTF... only this one looks like it may be white not silver. This is what you are seeing.http://api.ning.com/files/0LqC-refGB...737&height=528

Looks silver to me.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Albershide View Post
    Looks silver to me.
    I never said it was 100% white. I said it looks white. And youre right, it could be silver and just looks white because of the explosions and bright flashes. But it is 100% an Audi-R8 and we agree on that