Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate TF DOTM Super Bowl Thread

Default Re: The Ultimate TF DOTM Super Bowl Thread

me too giving me another reason to watch rotf all over again
    "Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing." Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by boudie13 View Post
    me too giving me another reason to watch rotf all over again
    I recommend to you to watch the movie with headphones if you haven't done this already. Especially if you have a good ones (but not that necessary). The experience is even better than on a surround system. And you will hear so much new noises that you never expected that were there. It'll be like a new experience.
    ROTF is a milestone for music and sound editing for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Albershide View Post
    I wonder what happened with the guy who started the drill bot rumor. He revealed very interesting facts but after a few months nobody heard anything from him. He also was the first to say about Prime's trailer. He was from TFW2005.
    Maybe Michael hired some mercenaries.
    he's in an undisclosed location and will be released on 7-2-11...he ratted about the drill bot....lololol:dh:dh
    ~~~Everything our Government knew of aliens we were told had been shared. They lied to us. They've made a grave mistake."~~~

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by boudie13 View Post
    Could this be soundwave? This ship doesn't look anything like the others that are seen flying around during the teaser...
    Attachment 3852
    this is the same as the one you see in the upper right corner as well.

Just took a closer look. It seems that Brawl is back. Can anyone confirm this?

Quote Originally Posted by lucy View Post
    This has just left me wondering even more! Don't see too much of Rosie/Carly... I can't wait to see her in the actual film, although apparently she keeps her british accent which I think could sound somewhat strange in the film? :S But hey, something different!

Can't wait!!
    boy that woman is foinneeeee..lol...I love the tagline "earth goes dark'...but the movie is "dark of the moon"...im jus sayin---i like the soundtrack..it's still in my head...toooooopp ttttoooopp tttoooooop ttoooooppp...lol
    ~~~Everything our Government knew of aliens we were told had been shared. They lied to us. They've made a grave mistake."~~~

I'm surprised that nobody said anything about the fact that we haven't seen even a glimpse of Megatron in the spot. Which is indeed strange. Maybe it's part of the grand plan (his hooded look and all).

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NIBMRatchet View Post
    Nope. Lazerbeak is attacking Simmons in his Maybach 62S Landaulet. Present day. Here's the scoop regarding it (Spoilers): Update : Transformers 3 Rumor Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?

More Spoilers : We next see crippled Simmons in a wheelchair near Shuttle Discovery.
    The Maybach has one large retractable-like sun roof. This white car does not... that white car that lazerbeak is attacking is not Simmon's Maybach.

I recommend to you to watch the movie with headphones if you haven't done this already. Especially if you have a good ones (but not that necessary). The experience is even better than on a surround system. And you will hear so much new noises that you never expected that were there. It'll be like a new experience.
    ROTF is a milestone for music and sound editing for me.

I have and I really enjoy the mixing...you are right about it being a completely difference experience...I did the same with the trailer for dotm and the teaser...great stuff!

Banned

also... just want to point out that it looks like at least two of the three wreckers are combined with Prime. The red wrecker lookes to be his back piece and jet engines and the blue one looks to or even the blue and green?... look to be the large ass guns on his arms? If this is the case, then this is not silverbolt or his trailer he is combined with at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    The Maybach has one large retractable-like sun roof. This white car does not... that white car that lazerbeak is attacking is not Simmon's Maybach.
    The white car is a Mercedes-Benz W108. It was build from 1965 through 1972. So maybe this is a flashback scene.

so much for the jet being shockwave people thought who he was
    Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    also... just want to point out that it looks like at least two of the three wreckers are combined with Prime. The red wrecker lookes to be his back piece and jet engines and the blue one looks to or even the blue and green?... look to be the large ass guns on his arms? If this is the case, then this is not silverbolt or his trailer he is combined with at this point.
    You know, I always had a feeling that the Wreckers are hiding in Prime's trailer.
    While there is a possibility of the jet pack to be an actual transformer, I don't think that's the case with his guns. They're too small and you can see clearly that he drops them very hard during the battle.

The white car is a Mercedes-Benz W108. It was build from 1965 through 1972. So maybe this is a flashback scene.

The white car in the trailer has 3 windows on each side.

my thoughts exactly...flashback to the russian side of the space race and they perhaps captured lazerbeak and reverse engineered their rocket technology off of him...in TF1 Simmons said that alot of modern technology was reverse engineered from Megatron. I wonder if the Russians were already doing it with Lazerbeak

Oh the guessing is fun!

Sorry, but wrong model. Looks more like a Grand 600 Limo. See the three side windows?
    1968-mercedes-600-002.jpg
    Some people do believe there's a reason to jump out of a perfectly good airplane. Duty.

@nelson:
    I'm ... erm ... can't find the download links. So far, I haven't been able to download any of the two versions you put up here. (I'm German, I went to bed around 7 pm New York time) Are they down now for good?

The trailer is freaking great. Looks much better than any trailer for TF2.
    Some robots that were not expected to be seen in the Trailer, but still were present:
    Long Haul, Brawl and Sideways. GREAT!

Banned

also... just behind brawl, there is another blueish looking bot that drops from the sky... can someone verify that I am seeing this. It could be Soundwave or it looks like it could be a dark blue Seeker... maybe Thundercracker?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnd818 View Post
    Sorry, but wrong model. Looks more like a Grand 600 Limo. See the three side windows?
    Yep, you're right. They're very close. Thanks.

Banned

You know, I always had a feeling that the Wreckers are hiding in Prime's trailer.
    While there is a possibility of the jet pack to be an actual transformer, I don't think that's the case with his guns. They're too small and you can see clearly that he drops them very hard during the battle.
    so like i said... what if the red wrecker is his back piece and the blue wrecker split in two halves to be primes arm weapons. Prime looks to have the same guns on his arms that are on the side of the blue wrecker... plus there looks to be some extra blue and red markings mixed in that are clearly not from Prime.

Agreed, just thought the same - plus think how the Nascar vehicles get from race to race - in a trailer (or for the younger crowd - how does Lightning McQueen get from race to race - in Mack (the Mack truck trailer)).

Case solved.

Quote Originally Posted by enrico View Post
    @nelson:
    I'm ... erm ... can't find the download links. So far, I haven't been able to download any of the two versions you put up here. (I'm German, I went to bed around 7 pm New York time) Are they down now for good?
    Until Nelson puts the links to work you can download a 1080p version from here:

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/p...darkofthemoon/

From the drop down menu of the spot select 1080p then when it's downloaded select - file - save as - choose save as self contained movie. It's 33 Mb.

Quote Originally Posted by vittaldadambbs View Post
    I totally disagree with you my friend .
    unlike fallen SHOCKWAVE has no replica !!!
    he is who he is !!!
    Has no replicas... that we know of or have ever seen
    just my random thoughts. Not saying Shockwave isn't a badass but even a badass needs a army. If the Fallen can essentially make a army why not Shockwave?
    Gotta think outside the box and that's kinda what i've been doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Slugslinger711 View Post
    Has no replicas... that we know of or have ever seen
    just my random thoughts. Not saying Shockwave isn't a badass but even a badass needs a army. If the Fallen can essentially make a army why not Shockwave?
    Gotta think outside the box and that's kinda what i've been doing.
    Basically...it looks like Cybertron comes to earth... and brought an army...so I agree
    "How Come the Decepticons have all the cool shit"