Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Bring Back Jazz!!!

Senior Member StefsChemicalRomance's Avatar

Default Re: Bring Back Jazz!!!

Im pretty sure hes gone..

Hes bound to be mentioned or something.
    "I can change almost anything - But I can't change human nature." -Dr Manhattan/Jon Osterman

Banned

I want to see Jazz come back as well but if Bay says hes dead then there is a good chance hes dead. Bay could be tring to thow us off. We'll have to wait and see. Bumblebee, Megatron and myself are in the process of writing a fan fic and I have added Jazz back into the mix using the piece of the cube left over and Optimu's matrix to revive him. I just couldnt let Jazz go out like that. I would have rather seen Ratchet get killed off as there are other Autobots that could take his place, like Red Alert. Jazz is a one of a kind and there are no other Autobots like him

But you think bringing Jazz back into the movie is necessary? And one of Bay's priority's ?

Man - i sound like a real prick

But can someone see where i am coming from? Im surrounded by people who cant see the outline of the film ... Eek
    "I can change almost anything - But I can't change human nature." -Dr Manhattan/Jon Osterman

Quote Originally Posted by michaelbay View Post
    No Jazz is dead. We have way more cool robots to come.

Bay
    read carefully, he's saying 'No Jazz is dead' NOT 'No, Jazz is dead'.

therefore, "No Jazz" plus is dead means, "there is no Jazz that is dead"; ergo, JAZZ IS ALIVE!

yay!!!!!!!!! i love jazz!!!!!

Lol *tsk tsk*

I know ive come off as a bit off a meanie, its just we've all seen movies before, im pretty sure he wont come back.

If he did - I wouldnt exactly be disappointed

read this... http://www.blackamericaweb.com/site....aretheynow1204

"Last summer, McCrary starred as Autobot Jazz in the 4th of July blockbuster "Transformers" and is currently in talks to return for the sequel."

Quote Originally Posted by Duracell Bunny View Post

This is going a bit far I think considering we are talking about a dead 'robot' that ISNT (being the operative word) coming back. *Plays the smallest violin in the world for you*
    You make it sound like i want him back. I'd only want him back in flashbacks to cybertron. I don't want Jazz alive again.

my car is black and white?and a coward it seems.But make no mistakes when watching this movie.......This is a decepticon trait.Auto bots have traits too.but everyone took on an XM voice by choice not by birth.Bumblebees right.two races on cybertron and when the robots were fighting,it was for the cause....Decepticon against Autobot!!

Moderator / formerly "Gunrock" The Great's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bliss81 View Post
    read carefully, he's saying 'No Jazz is dead' NOT 'No, Jazz is dead'.

therefore, "No Jazz" plus is dead means, "there is no Jazz that is dead"; ergo, JAZZ IS ALIVE!

yay!!!!!!!!! i love jazz!!!!!

you right!! bay is a grammar nazi! no way in hell would he make a mistake like that! you have solved the puzzle!!

Moderator / formerly "Gunrock" The Great's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StefsChemicalRomance View Post
    Damn! 5 Pages late to reply to the first post! Lol

But refering to the first post - Man Jazz's death was on of the most unique! Yes, it was quick - But all the other ones got shot up or limbs cut off. Jazz ripped in half! Wow! Lol

And bringing him back would be stupid [in NO way is this view the same with Megs, hes the leader of the Baddies - Sheesh] But can you not see through Bays Point-Of-View 'Jazz, a MINOR character - so he could afford to kill him off - AND Jazz is a good guy, so killing off a good guy can always add more 'reality' to a film'

Just drop it, Hes dead - And in no way was it uncalled for.

As for the whole 'Black guys voice' Get over it - You would have bitched more if there was no Black guys voices in it - Besides, Blackout could have had an African-American voice. Sheesh, u dont hear me bitching about Bonecrusher dying and him being a white voice!

*Deep Breath*
    The whole concept of attributing race to a voice is just ignorance plain and simple. Why even associate race to fictional robotic aliens

Quote Originally Posted by brAnd7onX View Post
    read this... http://www.blackamericaweb.com/site....aretheynow1204

"Last summer, McCrary starred as Autobot Jazz in the 4th of July blockbuster "Transformers" and is currently in talks to return for the sequel."
    if bay says he's dead and not coming back... he's not
    Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!

Quote Originally Posted by megatron42 View Post
    if bay says he's dead and not coming back... he's not
    true i wasnt saying he was coming back but im just showing some of the rumors going around. As my little saying goes...... "Bay has the say"

Quote Originally Posted by guitarded View Post
    Well...As long as Prime doesn't get his hand cut off, and find out Megatron is actually his father....

I gotta feeling TF2 is gonna be Hot
    I could hear Lucas screaming at that thought. LOL

I don't think that would happen. I have too much faith in Bay.

And yes, TF2 will be hot.
    I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.

I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.

The man did say more Transformers, more ideas..Trust da' man already!!

Quote Originally Posted by barricade505 View Post
    The man did say more Transformers, more ideas..Trust da' man already!!
    Exactly, Bay earned my trust after the great job he did with the first film.
    Jesus respawned in 3 days.....

Now that's lag.

Quote Originally Posted by King of Kings View Post
    Exactly, Bay earned my trust after the great job he did with the first film.
    Well said.

I had a little bit of issues with the film, but it was overall very well done.

I'm not nitpicky like some of the fanboys out there though. (Or fangirls.)
    I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.

Agree'd.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee1983 View Post
    Well said.

I had a little bit of issues with the film, but it was overall very well done.

I'm not nitpicky like some of the fanboys out there though. (Or fangirls.)
    The only issue I had was I thought some of the fights were to fast and it was hard to tell what transformer was doing what in some shots. Slow the CGI action fights down a bit and it was one of the best movies in a very long time

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow2879 View Post
    The only issue I had was I thought some of the fights were to fast and it was hard to tell what transformer was doing what in some shots. Slow the CGI action fights down a bit and it was one of the best movies in a very long time
    the only problems I had with it is continuity.

Like....where was Jazz in the backyard? He all of a sudden popped in.

Where did Barricade disappear to?

Those kinds of things kind of left me thinking "huh?"

But other than that, the acting was good ('specially by those big big bots...), CGI was fantastic, storyline was good....yeah, that's basically it.

I Agrred whit they as say. Why Shuld Megatron come back if Jazz canīt come back. My idea. The Allspark rebuild itself and thay bring jazz to life. And in the End Some Decepticons use the cube on Megatron and the ans somthing hapends so Megatron Get Stronger then he was before as Galvatron.... But If Jazz are dead then skip Megatron or Galvatron and use Starscrem

If jazz is DEAD just let him R.I.P is he in one or two coffen's

We will find out if jazz is dead for real soon.
    I personal think he is.

Quote Originally Posted by IMT Guyver View Post
    We will find out if jazz is dead for real soon.
    I personal think he is.
    Bay has already said he is dead.

Justin

Hey DarkYoda, what part of Ontario you from?

I grew up in Hamilton, lived in Oshawa for a while, and now I'm in Port Hope

Quote Originally Posted by guitarded View Post
    Hey DarkYoda, what part of Ontario you from?

I grew up in Hamilton, lived in Oshawa for a while, and now I'm in Port Hope
    I'm from New Liskeard. You probably do not know where that is but its about 2 hours north of Sudbury.

Justin

Quote Originally Posted by michaelbay View Post
    No Jazz is dead. We have way more cool robots to come.

Bay
    I know theres more to the thread but I was just browsing and saw this, wanted to respond to it first and foremost.

I kiiiiinda agree with this. The problem with bringing back Jazz even though he really was a great character that could have used more development is that the writing devices for doing so are either cheesy, or would probably lead to a story situation that would make sense for every dead character to come back. In which case your just filming the first movie again with new money.

But Micheal I will say that the reason there is this hue and cry is that not only was Jazz an iconic character, and one of the best looking bots, he just seemed far more important then he should have been. How does such a small bot become so trusted.

Frankly I think that if your going to be introducing new Robots, you could use the opportunity for a Flashback to show A How the new Robots are related/know the crew you've already established. B Just why Jazz was such a respected Autobot.

This especially works if your going to bring Grimlock in (Because as much as my fanboy desires wants a dark mystery featuring Nightbeat and Siren in a Empire strikes back brooding malevolence story, I realize that people will plop down good money to watch Grimlock BASH FACE!)

Because a flashback that shows the contrast between the swift and effective Jazz and Grimlock erm uhm BASHING FACE! (He really only does that one thing but damnit he does it so well) would not only add visual punch to the movie, but add depth to the series and relevance to the new character introduction.

I think that you could add so much depth to the movie because Jazz is one of the few Characters Grimlock would naturally interact with and we all really want to see Jazz get just a touch more development.

Of course they don't pay me to make movies so take any and all of this advice with many large grains of salt. I'm just a fan.