Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Call Sheet (Spoilers)

Default Re: Magnus (Spoilers)

Okay so my little comment about the early breakfast shuttle was mere playful banter. But I thought about it a bit, and I realized I'm actually onto something, for I now think this might actually be legit! As easy as it is to produce something like this, it's pretty unlikely that a faker would think of putting in a notice about an early breakfast shuttle into the call sheet.

I'm actually serious on this one. Sometimes it's the random obscure stuff on the side that could confirm the object in focus, Ultra Magnus in this case.

Then again, by posting this, I might have given fakers some new ideas.

Default Re: Call Sheet (Spoilers)

By the way Ultra Magnus was the commander of the Wreckers from Exodus. So I wonder if there might be a connection between them in DOTM.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo

Which one is it, are they both in the movie both Magnus and Sentinel Prime, if so thats badass

Two toys I be collecting this year

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cliff_prime View Post
    Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo

Which one is it, are they both in the movie both Magnus and Sentinel Prime, if so thats badass

Two toys I be collecting this year
    I believe they both are.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Albershide View Post
    So according to the latest toy list, there will be a Sentinel Prime toy. This really gives strength to the rumor that the Golden Bot is him. And if the rumor that the fire truck is SP is right and if the Magnus rumor is right I wonder which vehicle will be Magnus?
    I personally think the fire truck is Magnus and Sentinel has a CGI jet mode. But you never know with these movies.
    I agree about the last bit you said, mostly because I can't see Sentinel Prime (the golden bot) transforming into the fire truck. If he were to be the firetruck, wouldn't his body mode and color scheme match the fire truck? I realize that when we are seeing him it is 1969, so things could have changed somehow for him, he has that very old appearence however that to me doesn't say firetruck and rather something, well, old. We all remember jetfire in ROTF. His alternate mode very much matched who he was. He was held in a museam !! So again I just don't see Sentinel Prime being the firetruck. I could be wrong.

By the way I just have to say it's a great privledge to message on this board, I'm new, I'm sure some of you don't recognize my name but I've been a fan of these forums for a while, it's fun seeing what everyone has to say. Now I've thought it's about time I jump into the fray myself.

Banned

This is what I believe... and im not saying its fact, before anyone jumps on me for it. Lets say both SP and Magnus are in this. We do know by the toy listings(if real) and they seem to be, that SP is indeed in the movie. Now the fire truck was rumored at the start to be Sentinel Prime right? But it was also rumored to be Rodimus Prime as well and in both rumors both SP and RP were said to be OP's father lol I just dont see either of those working. With that said... there was the video on youtube with the security guard calling the fire truck Sentinel Prime and thats when everyone jumped from the rumor of Rodimus Prime to Sentinel Prime. What if that security guard just happened to be standing close to set and heard someone from set of Bay himself mention SP's name from a scene that may include all 3 bots Sentinel Prime, Optimus and Ultra Magnus and being Magnus's name was not heard, the security guard just placed the SP name to the fire truck? Its that simple as to how he could have thought the fire truck was SP and not Ultra Magnus.

I truly believe the fire truck is Ultra Magnus and that SP is the golden bot. Could the red head we see in Chicago be Ultra Magnus ? The security guard comments in the video has not been proven or denied (or have they ?). I agree with Shadow that he heard the name SP and associated it with the fire truck. Doesn't mean the scene that they were filming or discussing did not have SP in it and he would be all CGI.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    looks to be a part of a call sheet.
    looks to be the screenplay, actually.

Banned

It seems people didn't learn form the first time around.

BTW, please stop link or posting call sheets in these forums. I don't want them here or need the unnecessary attention. Those CS have watermarks all over that are transferable even when taking photos of them.

but by posting spoilers, im following the rules and for those that dont want to read spoilers... its says spoilers in it, so they dont read.
    I don't know where you were for the first 2 movies, but people that did less than this got banned.

And this goes for everyone else: just because your post has a SPOILER tag doesn't mean you can post the entire script if given the chance.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nelson View Post
    BTW, please stop link or posting call sheets in these forums. I don't want them here or need the unnecessary attention. Those CS have watermarks all over that are transferable even when taking photos of them.

And this goes for everyone else: just because your post has a SPOILER tag doesn't mean you can post the entire script if given the chance.
    I will stop posting them Nelson. Sorry... I was given them so I was sharing. No more CS posting from me.

Banned

I don't know where you were for the first 2 movies, but people that did less than this got banned.

the Call sheet stuff will stop. I give you my word.

So Nelson, when do we expect some more TF3 news? Something official. Or the teaser trailer before I'm Number Four will be the first one? Maybe an official poster is on the way? Just anything?

well im surprised it went this far, i was wondering when you were gonna say anything.. and those toy leaks need to be stopped also..

what happened to just going to the cinema and be WOWd!?